April 2016: What's On Sale This Month? Hair, Bath, Beauty

PJaye

I was going to order the butters but I wasn't feeling the shipping for just 2 products. Someone in a FB group said the triple butter is better than the BASK tapioca stuff. IDK about the conditioners.

Thanks for the feedback. Yeah, the shipping is kind of steep at $8. Since I didn't care for the Bask Tapioca, that would't be a selling point.:lol: I was interested in the conditioners, but que sera, sera...

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen

NEW Sensitive Skin Formula!

Looking for natural and effective odor and wetness control that's gentle on sensitive skin? We've got you! Schmidt's is thrilled to announce three brand new products formulated specifically for sensitive skin types without the use of baking soda:

TEA TREE, GERANIUM, and FRAGRANCE-FREE.

Schmidt's new Sensitive Skin formula prioritizes gentle and effective results with a smooth, creamy incorporation of ingredients topped off with inviting essential oils renowned for their medicinal and anti-inflammatory properties. As an added bonus, we're offering a special 20% off sale on all Schmidt's products. Just use your code"NEWSTICKS" during checkout to apply your savings!

Oh, and did someone say 3-Pack? Yep--we've got that too.

*One discount per order. For orders placed on schmidtsdeodorant.com only. Expires 4/30/16.

The inviting aroma of Geranium is relaxing, floral and rosy. Antimicrobial properties and mood-elevating aromas reduce stress and improve circulation while warding off inflammation.

The famously medicinal qualities of Tea Tree effectively eliminate bacteria and prevent the spread of odor while soothing sensitive skin. Antiviral and skin-healing qualities round out this staple deodorant.

Our Fragrance-Free formula is neutral and gently formulated; a must-have for those seeking effective sensitive skin protection and a luxurious experience without scent.

Looking to try all three new scents? Want to share with a friend or family? Try them all for one low price!

Visit our website for more information at
schmidtsdeodorant.com

Shay72

Natural, 4A
Has anyone used that Honey's Handmade Groupon? Is it worth it? Are there any restrictions if you have? Companies be on groupon tricking you and i'm not with it. I do want to try their stuff though, and I feel like the groupon would be a good option for a first time purchase.
@JerriBlank
The one that is only for Knot Going Bananas or she has another one? I used the one for Knot Going Bananas. I had an issue but she fixed it quickly.

denise44

I think the sale don't start till Friday.

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
FREE Shipping!!
Bee Mine Organics
Customer Appreciation!

We heard you, you've asked for it and we're bringing it to you!
Free Shipping!!

Free shipping on all orders over $35 all other discount codes can not bee combined. This Customer Appreciation Event is going on now until Midnight 12 pm EST Sunday 24th.

Discount can only bee utilized on our site. Please follow through the checkout process and the choose your shipping option. Then choose your payment of choice.

If you have any questions after reading our FAQ's page please contact [email protected] for more information. We are closed on the weekends but during this special event we will be answering emails within a 24 hour period. Please contact [email protected] only for assistance.

Have a Bee-U-Ti-FUL Day & Weekend ahead!!

PJaye

ZOYA EARTH DAY EXCHANGE IS BACK!

Celebrate Earth Day With ZOYA!

In honor of Earth Day, we’re giving you the perfect opportunity to show the planet some LOVE! Exchange any old or unwanted nail polish bottles (ahem, non-BIG5FREE formulas we’re looking at you), for brand new, toxin-free* Zoya Nail Polish shades. Not only will you be cleaning up your beauty routine, you’ll also be saving the planet by making sure these polishes don’t end up in the dumpster. Rest assured that your unwanted polishes will be disposed of in an environmentally friendly manner. Make Mother Nature proud by following the instructions below and get started by picking out your NEW Zoya colors at www.zoya.com!

USE CODE: ZGREEN
Offer valid 4/18/16 – 4/30/16 (11:59pm EST)

*Offer valid online at www.zoya.com only 4/18/2016 – 4/30/2016 (11:59PM EST). Continental US & Canada ONLY. International shipping fee applies. Not valid with any other codes, coupons or promotions. Consumer accounts must exchange a minimum of 6 polishes with a 24 bottle maximum. Salon accounts must exchange at least 12 with a maximum of 48 bottles. Polish can be from any brand and can be exchanged for in-stock .5oz Zoya Nail Polish shades only. Excludes Zoya Treatments and Naked Manicure System. Offer is not contingent on customer returning polish. One code per account. Art of Beauty is not responsible for incorrect addresses, credit card entry errors or any errors outside of our control. All Earth Day orders for NEW Zoya Nail Polish will ship FREE via Standard Ground Shipping – shipping costs on the exchange of unwanted polish back to us is the customer’s responsibility. Please allow up to 6 weeks for shipping and processing. Art of Beauty, Inc. reserves the right to remove any polish that is out of stock from your order, and you will not be charged for these items.

Tibbar

I don't even know why I'm in this thread. I still have a whole table full of stuff that I barely have any room for lol.

You and me both!
I just got finished making two carts and was ready to hit pay now and realized I have no more room for any more products.
I am storing stuff in the boxes they shipped in at this point.

It is time to acknowledge that I have a problem..... I am going to stay out of this thread.

this will be me ----> :missing:

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
Blue Roze Beauty
Our promotion yesterday may have been a bit confusing. We deeply apologize and send our deepest appreciation for your understanding in advance. We are offering our entire website for $9.99 ALL WEEK LONG!

Free shipping for orders over $75 (UNITED STATES ONLY)
NO CODE NECESSARY!!!

Smiley79

Blue Roze Beauty
Our promotion yesterday may have been a bit confusing. We deeply apologize and send our deepest appreciation for your understanding in advance. We are offering our entire website for $9.99 ALL WEEK LONG!

Free shipping for orders over $75 (UNITED STATES ONLY)
NO CODE NECESSARY!!!
I've never tried they're products, they look good.