April 2016: What's On Sale This Month? Hair, Bath, Beauty

CocoGlow

OK ladies, a new month is here soooooo

If you come across sales or coupon codes for HAIR/BATH/BEAUTY products or accessories, feel free to post them here!

Let’s make it easy to keep track of all the vendors offering deals each month … and make it easier to be better Product Junkies of course! :grin:

trclemons

===========================

Save 25%

TAKE IT EASY AND TAKE 25% OFF FROM NOW UNTIL TOMORROW

USE COUPON CODE HUMPDAY330

Offer Expires: APRIL 1, 2016

OYIN HANDMADE

here's your online coupon code for 10% off:
SPRINGALICIOUS
*good until May 1st*

Not sure how to use your 10% off monthly code? Shop our hand-selected cocktails! amplify moisture awesomeness and save too!!
cocktails, anyone?

KJ NATURALS

If you love to use whipped butters all year long then stock up now!

They're all on sale 30% Off now through Sunday April 3rd.

PRIMAL PIT PASTE

trclemons

3/$30 Haircare Sale

It was brought to our attention that our newsletter did not go out yesterday as schedule. I guess that was april fool on us lol. So we have extended the sale until midnight tonight Happy Shopping.

3/$30 Haircare Sale
Like last week we changed all the prices of the items on sale in the haircare section that is on sale to $14. 3/$30 or 6/$60 if you would like more than 6 you will have to make a second order.
Coupon Code Hair

SHOP NOW

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
its oos now, dang!!! Been waiting forever to have them back in stock...that's a staple for me. oh well:look:
@lovelycurls
I happened to be Lurking at work and saw @Crackers Phinn mention :hug2: and jumped right on it, because I knew that would probably happen.

The HV Team told me over the weekend, it probably wasn't going to be available until their Summer "Oldies But Goodies Sale" so I am glad they went ahead and made it available.

They need to bring back MoistPRO as well.

gorgeoushair

@lovelycurls
I happened to be Lurking at work and saw @Crackers Phinn mention :hug2: and jumped right on it, because I knew that would probably happen.

The HV Team told me over the weekend, it probably wasn't going to be available until their Summer "Oldies But Goodies Sale" so I am glad they went ahead and made it available.

I could have sworn I seen it on the site for 7 something.

JulietWhiskey

Darkside of the moon
@lovelycurls

@IDareT'sHair

The MoistPRO is back in stock. You can find it in the "Specials" section.

I just bought 4.

:look:.

Go get you some.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
What is so good about the Hydra Silica spray? How is it different from any other glycerine spray? Thanks.

@gorgeoushair
I always like a good Tea Spritz in the summer and this IMO is a really good one. Very refreshing.

I was in love with QB Karady Tea Spritz (before it got discontinued) and Claudie is good.

All three different, but all three nice.

JulietWhiskey

Darkside of the moon
@JulietWhiskey

The only thing I need to round out my Stash is a Jar (or x2) of Sitrinillah.

Ain't she tho'?

I guess when I went to cryin' & complainin' about Hydrasilica and that MoistPRO she prolly said....lemme make that fool somma' this so she will quit emailing me.

Well, thank you, girl! Because of you, I don't have to wait until summer to try the MoistPRO! I have a feeling my hair is gonna love that stuff!

Crackers Phinn

Either A Blessing Or A Lesson.
Has anybody who ordered from Curlmart recently had any issues?

I placed an order with them on 3/30 and it isn't ready to ship yet. Normally they have a really quick turn around. I realize that they don't warehouse items for immediate shipping but this is a first.

ETA - Their ears must have been burning because the minute I hit send Curlmart sent me an email telling me something was out of stock and they would refund me that portion and send the order out.