~~*October 2008-Hits and Misses*~~

HITS:
MN this stuff is a life saver. I got 1.5 in of ng!
Garlic prepoo
cowashing 3-5x/week

Can't report on any misses because I've been on the conservative side-not buying more product than necessary.

FelaShrine

HIT: Nature's Gate Hemp Nourishing Conditioner. The slip is AMAZING!

HUGE MISS: DevaCurl B'Leave In. It made my hair feel dry and sticky. I'm so mad I spent 18 bucks on this.

Prose Princess

HIT: Giovanni Smooth as Silk Conditioner. I actually used this on the dry, brittle, broken off hair in my crown right after I got it, and WOW is all I can say. When I use this and then coat with Hydraterma Naturals Growth Oil, my problem hair stays soft and moisturized. It's actually growing now! I can't imagine what this stuff would do to my hair as a deep conditioner!

Undecided: Giovanni Direct Leave-in. This stuff made my hair hard when wet. But when it dried, it was softer than it's ever been, but had no shine. So i'm not sure what to think.

Kurlee

HoneyDew- I did not know that they increased the prices of the new packaged bottles-and I was going to make this a permanent DC in my regimen. I should have stocked up when there were tons of bottles at Marshalls-oh well.

Another
HIT: Devacare one condition as a DC- leaves my hair soft and well conditioned. I'm not too fond of the orange smell but it isn't super horrible and it fades away.
The one downside is the price. I think it was like $17, but I had my $5 off ulta card. With the way I like to saturate my hair with DC, I know this isn't affordable for me right now. Ill buy again when ulta has good coupons
I feel the exact same way, great product, not so great smell, too pricy. I love it, aside from the smell and will only buy again if i get it at some type of discount