Co-Wash Challenge Spring/Summer '09: Who's Down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kimmy89

I would love to join but can some1 tell me if its ok to wash that regularly with braid's is it like the crown and glory?

tapioca_pudding

I can get with this! :yep: Will prolly cowash at least twice a week since I workout almost every day.

I'll be alternating V05 moisture milks and prolly Mane & Tail for a shot of protein so my hair won't get overmoisturized.

GeorgiaGurl

Hey Eisani!! :wave:

I'm in. I did this last summer but didn't alternate with a protein con which led to overmoisturized hair. Now, I know better. I did see some great growth though. :scratchch Hmm, maybe b/c of the scalp stimulation during the cowash?

I will be using Moist 24/7, Moist Pro, V05 con's, Aussie Moist, AO HSR & AO GPB. I :love2: conditioner.

Shay72

Natural, 4A
I'm working on upping my conditioner stash for this challenge. I like to have a lot of choices plus come summer I will probably cowash 3x/wk. I still want to add Aubrey Organics and V05. I will get the V05 this week and I just need to get in the mood to go to Whole Foods to get the AO. How much are the AOHSR and GPB costing at WF?

Butterfly08

I'm working on upping my conditioner stash for this challenge. I like to have a lot of choices plus come summer I will probably cowash 3x/wk. I still want to add Aubrey Organics and V05. I will get the V05 this week and I just need to get in the mood to go to Whole Foods to get the AO. How much are the AOHSR and GPB costing at WF?

I already have an incredible excess of conditioner so I won't be buying any more. When I was on this challenge last year I cowashed almost every day. The weather was warm and my scalp felt great. Right now cwing is a lot of work because I have 4 months of roots but once I relax it will be a lot easier. :yep:

Shay72

Natural, 4A
^^I have tons of condish too I'm just making excuses :)! I will be 11 wks post on Thursday and plan to go for a minimum of 6 more so I feel you.

Closeout

Can i join this challenge, i am new to the whole cowashing thing (as well as LHCF), i have been wanting to start cowashing just did not have all the necessary info. I will start by doing this once a week and i will see how it goes. Once again guys i have NEVER done a cowash so i am kinds nervous, like..how much conditioner to i use?(the same amount as if i am shampooing???).. eeeeek, my first wash day will be next wednesday...

Summer79

I'm in!!!! My first challenge ever I'm kind of excited! This also should be easy for me since all I do anyway is cowash. My bathroom closet is STOCKED with conditioner a lil pjism when it comes to conditioner.

~NanCeBoTwin~

I'm so excited...I know we don't start til Friday, LOL....But I just finished cowashing with HE dangerously straight (first time using it will let you guys know how much I like it) now I'm DC'ing with ORS Replinshing Pak.....HHG ladies!!!

Eisani

Tomorrow is the official start of spring and our challenge :yay: Let's make sure we're all set and have our conditioner ready to go! I'll be creating a new thread tomorrow morning with participants' names and my first check in. Let's make it a good run, ladies (and gents) :grin:

AngelDoll

Count me in, I cowash 1-2 times a week anyway.

I have tons of cheapie conditioners and I will be using them instead of conditioners that I have to order on line.

mscocoface

Cowash or BUST!!!!!

I am not sure what I would do if I did not feel that water in my head on a regular. I am addicted!!!

Shay72

Natural, 4A
I am going to buy some V05 and more Patene tonight. Yeah um yesterday my hair was so big I couldn't get it in a bun. I was looking like the lion from the Wizard of Oz. My coworkers loved it though--seriously no joke they really liked it. I let my hair airdry and slapped a headband on so it looked like a big bushy braidout. I'm 11 wks post and trying to make it to May 1st. I will start cowashing 3 times a week ASAP.

Eisani

I am going to buy some V05 and more Patene tonight. Yeah um yesterday my hair was so big I couldn't get it in a bun. I was looking like the lion from the Wizard of Oz. My coworkers loved it though--seriously no joke they really liked it. I let my hair airdry and slapped a headband on so it looked like a big bushy braidout. I'm 11 wks post and trying to make it to May 1st. I will start cowashing 3 times a week ASAP.
Don't feel bad, I stretched out the elastic in one of my snoods yesterday :ohwell:. Now I gotta go find another purple one. Sucks.

Poranges

Positive Vibrations
I'm in, but sadly I can't june and july! I'm gonna be with my SuperBoo and I can't be washing every minute....But for all the other months, I'm down...Can I still join?

MA2010

Hey Eisani! :hiya:

Please count me in for this challenge. I heart cowashing!!!!

Today I cowashed with Aussie Moist Conditioner! My hair felt soft and supple. Very nice...........for a cheapie conditioner. :yep:

Eisani

I'm in, but sadly I can't june and july! I'm gonna be with my SuperBoo and I can't be washing every minute....But for all the other months, I'm down...Can I still join?
You can still join, you'll be able to get in a good couple months before you go do what you have to do.
Hey Eisani! :hiya:

Please count me in for this challenge. I heart cowashing!!!!

Today I cowashed with Aussie Moist Conditioner! My hair felt soft and supple. Very nice...........for a cheapie conditioner. :yep:
Hey Manushka :wave:

Giggletush

Hey can I join too. I LOVE co-washing, and do it 2 to 5x (when I'm away from home and don't have a DC) a week.....truly addicted. I definitely plan to continue doing this. Just trying to find staple conditioners in the process though.

Shay72

Natural, 4A
I went to the store and got some more of Patene's Nature Fusion condish, got a few V05's, and Aussie Moist with a pump.

Status
Not open for further replies.