What's your ultimate hair goal?

A_Christian

I always thought Mid-back length would be the prettiest length on me, but I wouldn't be mad at it if it grows further to waistlength, lol. Thick midback length hair worn down in loose waves, in a U shape when straight, and in giganto buns are my utlimate length and style goals.

complexsimplicity

thick, healthy bsl. Maybe an inch or two longer. No mbl or wl for me. Too long. Did I mention thick? I mean thick thick. That for me is the ultimate sign of healthy hair

msa

Tailbone length... UNSTRETCHED :yay:

Hey, one can only dream...

That would mean knee length stretched, lol.

Girl you're gonna need a gallon sized conditioner each wash with hair that long :yep: (I'll come help you wash it though...it'll be like life sized barbie :grin:)

JustKiya

I wanna go til I can't go anymore, as far as length goes - my hair is in control, there.

Health wise, I want my hair to be thicker. Much, much, much, much thicker. I know I have fine hair, so there's going to be an upper limit, but yeah. Thickness.

And I want it to stay as healthy or healthier than it is now. :yep:

yuriko

I consider my hair healthy already, but now i want longer hair, I want WL shiny bouncy hair

glamazon386

Healthy hair that's a good length. Long enough to make a decent sized bun on it's own. APL possibly BSL but no longer than that.

Lucia

It was WSL but I've recently changed it to Hip-tailbone or Mid back-WSL curls, I want to be able to do beautiful big buns and updo's without weave assistance, then I'll be in hair heaven ahhhh :lol:

Last edited:

oldcrayons

I want my hair to be curly again; it's stuck at being 2A and I hate it. My hair resysmbols that of Mary-Kate Olsen

I don't like it, makes me look like hippie

Sarahh.

My goal started of being healthy BSL, or possibly MBL.
I have heaps of little goals on the way though.
Now I'm starting to think that even healthy APL would be okay.

Lebiya

Thick Full Waist length - I will continue to grow my hair afterwards but is where my hardcore regime stopps

youwillrise

healthy (moisturized, strong, great elasticity, sheen, etc)

and my length goal has always been MBL stretched, but i've been considering WL lately.

we'll see...

TwistedRoots

Back2Life Back2ReLaxer!
It was APL... but as I get closer.... that doesn't seem like enough hair. So BSL...or somewhere in between. I just want a nice full ponytail. :yep:

Sirens_Song

I would love to thicken my hair and reach waistlength as the ultimate!

However, I'd be content with not so thick, midback length. :look:

SouthernStunner

My 13yr old Men
I would like to be able to do salon quality styling at home. Healthy MBL blunt cut hair. BOY DO I HAVE A LONG WAY TO GO BUT I KNOW IT CAN BE DONE.

tapioca_pudding

At the moment healthy, layered APL sounds perfect. But when I get there, I'll see if I wanna shoot for BSL. :)

I think BSL would be more of a 'just to see if I can do it' type thing.

Eclass215

I want healthy, strong, shiny, natural APL hair - that way I can pretty much wear it in the ways I've always dreamed about - straight or natural!