2012 DC Challenge Part III (July 1st- Sept 30th)

DominicanBrazilian82

DC'ed with AE Garlic Mask for 20 mins... Sitting under heat awaiting the 40 mins for my clear cellophane treatment. My first ever! It felt so nourishing during application. I just know the results will be fantabulous!

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Babygrowth

DC with HQS Coco mango Rx mask with tea underneath and EVOO on top... talk about soft. I don't know whose hair this is! lol

Ann0804

DCing for 4 hours with CJ Deep Fix and garlic oil. I'll probably do a blow out and flat iron so I can trim my ends and try a few new styles.

JulietWhiskey

Darkside of the moon
On Friday, I DCed with Giovanni Nutrafix, EVOO and glycerin on dry hair by heating up the condish and letting it sit for a few hours.

lamaria211

Right now im dcing on dry hair with megatek for 1hr no heat after I rinse ill follow up with Kera Mineral DC for an overnight moisturizing dc

halee_J

Don't worry be happy
DC'ed with AE Garlic Mask for 20 mins... Sitting under heat awaiting the 40 mins for my clear cellophane treatment. My first ever! It felt so nourishing during application. I just know the results will be fantabulous!

Yes girl! I love me some clear rinse/cellophane treatments makes the hair so much smoother and shinier :yep: It'll help your hair hold moisture a lot better too.

sexypebbly

Finally im back. Had computer problems, so ill get right to it. Clarified with V05 kiwi shampoo and deep conditioned with AO GPB for an hour and a half without heat and 30 min with heat.

~*~ShopAholic~*~

Doing a double DC today. AE Garlic 15 minutes to slow shedding and smooth my strands. Then balancing conditioner mix 20 minutes, both with heat of course. I want to get a head of my winter shedding before it does its thing.

lamaria211

Any relaxed ladies using Kerapro for a protein condish? Or Macadamia natural oil reconstructor even though I don't see protein in the ingredient list they call it a reconstructor

Arewa Girl

All bagged under drier
30 mins - leave in conditioner
herbal essence dazzling shine shampoo
15 mins colour rinse [not under dryer]
15 mins John Frieda Glaze Blonde [not under dryer]
30 mins - Ors + coconut milk
30 mins herbal essence hello hydration + coconut milk
2 mins Colour conditioner [not under dryer]

lamaria211

Deep conditioning right now with ORS Replenishing condish, covered with EVOCO and the last of my Kera Minerals DC going to DC for 4 hrs no heat 10 mins under heating cap:)

mschristine

It's wash day....after I get off work tonight. Prepoo with oil mix, shampoo with Giovanni SAS, DC with Giovanni SAS mixed with castor and coconut oil for a couple of hours, no heat

Brownie518

Used CPR on dry hair covered with Shi Naturals Aloe oil with biotin. Washed, then DC'd with BV Smoothie under a cap, no heat, for 2hrs.

DominicanBrazilian82

halee_J said:
Yes girl! I love me some clear rinse/cellophane treatments makes the hair so much smoother and shinier :yep: It'll help your hair hold moisture a lot better too.

I remember in college doing Jazzing black rinses. My hair was so shiny after that. Never put much thought to it until my HHJ.

coolsista-paris

hi to all of you.
i dc every about every 10 days .i spritz hair in sections just tu make it damp,add dc and rinse next day.
you might be shocked but i slept with apoghee 2 min overnight. "yes i did"!lol but my hair loves protein and it was thé best result ever had !!!! i have fine hair an now i get not breakage or just à tiiiiiiiny bit.
when i did thé same with aogpb i gothique breakage (it doesnt slip as apoghee so made me manipulate thé hair more)+it was hard to rinse out in braids.....

Bublin

2 x tablespooons of Queene Helene Cholesterol
2 squirts of castor oil
1 x teaspoon of powdered silk amino acids
stir
Place in microwave for 15 seconds and stir
Applied to hair after a co-wash.
Smooth, tangle-free hair.

DominicanBrazilian82

Co-Washed last night with Aphogee 2 Min, DC'ed with AE Garlic Mask for 30 minutes under heat. Applied my special spray bottle (SAA, Aloe Juice, Lacio Lacio Leave-in, a few oils and some ACV. Then applied my Lacio Lacio Leave-in, air dried, applied my MN and flexi set.

WHY DIDN'T I KNOW ABOUT THAT APHOGEE 2 MINUTE BEFORE!!!! My hair was extremely soft and manageable.

lamaria211

Ladies that use Giovanni Nutrafix how long do you leave it in for? The bottle states 10 mins has anyone left it on longer? Tia

WendellaWoody

I'd like to join, though I know I'm late! :spinning:

Never too late to start regular DC treatments!

Right now I'm doing a henna treatment...been on my hair for the past 5 hours. For the last hour I'm using heat with a heat cap (had originally planned to steam, but don't feel like dealing with the henna drippies).

Afterward, I'll rinse like there's no tomorrow, then DC. Will prob DC with steam for 30 mins, then leave it in until tomorrow. Henna can be drying, so wanna combat that.

GOOD LUCK!!

halee_J

Don't worry be happy
Pre-pooed with Aphogee 2min, DCing now with ORS replenishing. I'll leave this on for about 3 hrs.

JulietWhiskey

Darkside of the moon
Yesterday, I DCed on dry hair using Giovanni Nutrafix, EVOO, Castor Oil and glycerin for 3-4 hours.

I LOVED adding Castor Oil to my mix and added some to my Direct Leave In/glycerin mix, too!

JulietWhiskey

Darkside of the moon
lamaria211

I leave my Nutrafix in for 2+ hours only because I DC then do other stuff then detangle, rinse and prep my hair for a twist-out.

I gotta multi-task, LOL! But I'm sure it would work just as well if left in for only 10 minutes, too!