2015 Coffee,Tea,ACV,AVJ,Ayurvedic, Powders/Clay, Challenge

DarkJoy

Bent. Not Broken.
Friday I rinse with bamboo, catnip and ceramides.

Right now, prepoo with SSI lemongrass tonic and about to cowash with SSI Green tea cowash

GGsKin

@Leo24Rule I have some seeds but I've only used them once. After I found an interesting thread here, I realised that I didn't use them well at all. I soaked the seeds (not enough water), got rid of most of that watery goodness (smh), tried to do a paste (I didn't blend so too gritty), and spent what felt like an age in the shower making sure it was all out.

Now that (I think) I know more, I would try it again as a tea- soaking the seeds, or as a paste (blended with the water and passed). I didn't notice much after one use.

CodeRed

For those of you that use fenugreek seeds, does it really thicken the hair?

Sorry I didn't see this... I used the seeds before and the pasty gel made my hair stronger. I think it seemed like it was thicker because it didn't feel as fragile and it felt more "substantial". I don't really think anything can make the hair that's already out of your scalp thicker but I think that with continued use your new growth will be thicker because the fenugreek will make it stronger and protect it from damage so it won't be so damaged.

You can mix the gel with conditioners and other things also. I used the gel directly and had seeds stuck in my hair that I had to conditioner wash out but I still liked it.

Hope that helps.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Sorry I didn't see this... I used the seeds before and the pasty gel made my hair stronger. I think it seemed like it was thicker because it didn't feel as fragile and it felt more "substantial". I don't really think anything can make the hair that's already out of your scalp thicker but I think that with continued use your new growth will be thicker because the fenugreek will make it stronger and protect it from damage so it won't be so damaged.

You can mix the gel with conditioners and other things also. I used the gel directly and had seeds stuck in my hair that I had to conditioner wash out but I still liked i

Hope that helps.
@CodeRed
:hug2:Thanks!