2015 Coffee,Tea,ACV,AVJ,Ayurvedic, Powders/Clay, Challenge

Bibliophile

Hair toy Aficionado
@IDareT'sHair I have the tea as well, but have yet to use it. How do you use it?

@Leo24Rule
As a Tea Rinse. Either under my DC'er or as a Final R/O.

I'll call in @DarkJoy @Bibliophile @AbsyBlvd @CodeRed @Ltown (and anyone else) to chime in.

They may have experience using Fenugreek Seeds.

Sorry for the delay @Leo24Rule & @IDareT'sHair.
I've used both the powder (paste) & seeds (tea & paste). The effects are exactly as @CodeRed described It also adds shine & reduces tangles/knots.

FYI- Fenugreek smells like pancakes with maple syrup.

Paste made from the blended seeds doesn't rinse clean. It's easier for me to:
1- Make a paste from the powder (it expands like clay) & mix with conditioner. I use Allaffia Everyday Shea unscented.
2- Make a tea from the seeds (soak overnight) & mix with conditioner or use as a rinse.

Bibliophile

Hair toy Aficionado
Fyi...fenugreek made me smell terrible! And I don't mean like pancakes or maple syrup, lol. I don't know why...just thought I'd throw that data point out there...

I wish I got maple syrup. It smells more like curry to me.

@naptime & @AbsyBlvd
Maybe it's my body chemistry?
Every time I used it people said I smell like syrup or pancakes. It's amplified when I mix fenugreek with palm kernel oil or honey.

I cut way back on the fenugreek when bees, wasps and random bugs would land on me.

GGsKin

Before I put in in my hair, I smelled curry, even before I mashed up the seeds:look:. I got them in particular because I thought they'd smell less of curry than the powder...oh well. I'd still do it all again:lachen: