2017 Coffee Tea Clay Mud Acv Avj Ayurveda Challenge

mzteaze

Pilates and Yoga Kinda Gal
I had to say goodbye to henna, doing either the I step or 2 step didn't matter, both turned my hair reddish orange. Now that it's highlighted & colored I'm trying mud washing. I tried Jakeala's , it was ok, have J. Monique's on now. This one tingles a bit so I like it better. Waiting on Mud Puddle.

You could also try a mix (cassia and henna) in a gloss. Just skip the time you allow for color release and mix in some conditioner. You can also just use henna but again, skip the period of time you wait to use it. Mix it up and use it with conditioner as a gloss.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@blackviolet
Keep me posted on what you thought about J.Monique's. I'm assuming you are talking about the Dead Sea Mud Mask?

I used the J.Monique Rhassoul & Bentonite Detox as a wash and/or Pre-Tx too.

Sharpened

A fleck on His Sword
I made a strong marshmallow root tea, but when I felt it between my fingers, I knew it would not budge a slipknot out of my hair. If I can feel my cuticle layer through a product, it will not have enough slip for me. I will try it as a leave-in rinse.

Sharpened

A fleck on His Sword
@Sharpened
I don't use this mixture often because both the Marshmallow Root Tea and the Slippery Elm Tea Bags were expensive!:angry2:
The Perfect Tea Ball

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I need to pull out my Pepp.ermint Tea for Winter Tea Rinses.

A Brew of Pe.ppermint & Rosemary sounds nice and soothing.

I think I have a couple boxes of Horse.tail Tea too? I should have been using it, this summer.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
FYI: tea bags usually hold 1g of herb.
@Sharpened
Thanks for this very helpful info.:kiss:

I did price loose Marshmallow and loose Slippery Elm.

I have some cheesecloth tea bags for loose teas. I have loose Moringa, Roobis, Hibiscus, Rose Petals and a few others as well as Blue Malva flowers etc...that I stick in those cheesecloth tea bags from time to time. I have a Metal Tea Ball as well.

Loose Slippery Elm was modestly priced but the Marshmallow Root was still pricey IMO.

imaginary

@imaginary
I need to pull out my Fenugreek Tea Bags.:drunk:

Never messed with the Powder.:look:

After watching this....I think I'll stick with the Tea.:eek:

A very wise decision

This reminds me of when I ended up with scrambled eggs in my hair, I was traumatized. I live in Florida and the sun literally cooked the eggs while it was in my hair :lachen:

Girl, same :drunk: