2017 Coffee Tea Clay Mud Acv Avj Ayurveda Challenge

Bad&Bougee

If it is not too late to join, I'd like to join and share a vendor I ordered from the other day who has some ayurvedic products. The vendor is Pure O.N.E. Beauty:
I'll try to remember to come back and post vendor and product reviews. I purchased a sample of the ayurvedic shampoo, as well as sample prepoo hair mud masks. One mask performed as an excellent detangler in a YT demo video, and I'm hoping to use either the black soap or ACV version of the mask to collapse the steps of prepooing, strands cleansing, detangling, and scalp treating all to one product and two steps.

Ayurvedic-ingredients-containing products currently in rotation:
Soultanicals Power to the Prepoo; Soultanicals Soulvedic Strands Poo Bar (holy grail for me; permits detangling); Soultanicals Afrotastic Curl Elastic deep conditioner; Qhemet Biologics Moringa Tree Conditioning Ghee; Curly Proverbz DIY Ayurvedic Hair Growth Oil; Jakeala Shea Amla Parfait (melts into hair and contains several ayurvedic ingredients); and Asha & Miel EdgeGenesis ULTRA Hair Oil.

I'm not really feeling the Asha & Miel cowash from the first use, but I'll trial it some more.

I used the prepoo and poo bar today and plan to use the parfait and edge oil tomorrow.

You are trying to make me spend all my money on this site! They have some really great looking products. Between you and a site that @Sharpened shared with me today, I'm going to have to start getting products delivered to me at work and then sneak it home.

YvetteWithJoy

On break
You are trying to make me spend all my money on this site! They have some really great looking products. Between you and a site that @Sharpened shared with me today, I'm going to have to start getting products delivered to me at work and then sneak it home.

I'm just now seeing this! Lol!

Oops! My bad!

This might help :giggle: :
The Pure O.N.E. Beauty lady is so wonderful. Her customer service is OVER THE TOP excellent. She is extremely, extremely professional. Her packaging, shipping, knowledge, quality of product, etc. are TOP NOTCH.

Her prices are so reasonable!!! I love it. She cares so much about her products. I'll always be a customer and I am so, so, so glad to send my coins to her instead of Shea Moisture, etc.

I'm going to try to help her get better known. I've been swamped and haven't had the chance yet, but once I get a moment I'm going to see if she'll consider an LHCF code.

YvetteWithJoy

On break

:lol: at that sneaking strategy. Haaaaaaaaaaa. Is it sad that you do so and then it stops working because you're still ordering too many products?

NatrulyMe

I am making a coconut water & Aloe Vera Spritz as my daily moisturizer to help stop my hair from shedding and stimulates hair growth. Also, I will be including a peppermint and chamomile tea rinse after shampooing and conditioning my hair.

Coconut Water/Aloe Vera Moisturizer Recipe:

1/4 cup of Coconut Water

2 tsp Aloe Vera Juice

2 tsp Avocado oil

**Use Daily as a spritz to spray on hair, scalp and style as normal.

I will be making enough to last me for at least three or four days. It will also be kept in the refrigerator.

Peppermint & Chamomile Tea Rinse
:

Brew two cups of one peppermint and one chamomile tea bags in a bowl or pitcher of hot water. Then, place a led over the bowl or pitcher and let hot tea cool. After shampooing, slowly rinse your hair with the tea (you can even use a spray bottle, if you prefer). Slather conditioner over top of tea liquid on your hair. Place plastic cap on head. Rinse after 20-60 mins.

Last edited:

Rozlewis

Been a while since I posted here but now that fall is approaching I am back to my tea rinses. Did a tea rinse today with Fenugreek, Horsetail, and Slippery Elm. I did this under my DC. I am waiting on my Curly Proverbz team From Belle Bar to arrive.

NatrulyMe

I did the peppermint & chamomile tea rinse after I shampooed my hair. I noticed when I poured the tea slowly over my hair in the shower, it had a tingling minty sensation (not burning). Anyways, I followed up with a deep conditioner. My hair feels so soft and hydrated. :yep::woot: