APRIL 2014: WHAT'S ON SALE THIS MONTH? (Hair/Bath/Beauty)

BranwenRosewood

IDareT'sHair

My Hair Lotion didn't separate but it did look grainy. It didn't feel grainy like it would if it was a butter but I had to really rub it between my hands to get it smooth before applying. I gave it a fair chance since I used half the bottle but it was just meh.

This was a really mediocre line.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
My Hair Lotion didn't separate but it did look grainy. It didn't feel grainy like it would if it was a butter but I had to really rub it between my hands to get it smooth before applying. I gave it a fair chance since I used half the bottle but it was just meh.

This was a really mediocre line.

BranwenRosewood

That's the word I was looking for to describe the Pre-Poo Buttercreme.

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
flyygirlll2 I just wanted to warn you that the Edge Grow Formula stinks. I've only used a few drops because of the smell so I don't know how it works. It smells like strong kitchen seasonings, mainly garlic, and it lingers.

wow ....seems like the stuff from this line is subpar smh. I need to slap the ish out of the pj in me cause now these reviews are making me regret spending that money.

ETA- I just sent them an email about the shelf life of their products.

Last edited:

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
Well I just received a response from Shia Natruals in regards to the shelf life of their products.

Greetings....The shelf life on the products are 3-6 months. You can extend the life of the products by putting them in the fridge or freezing. If you get separation of the henna gloss, use a spoon to stir it back to the original consistency. Feel free to ask any questions.

Blessings,
Shia

But I know you ladies said even though you refrigerated the products they still didn't last sooo * look* I'm just going to freeze the henna gloss conditioner then and just try to use it up as soon as I can.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
flyygirlll2

Yeah, I primarily store all my Handmades/Naturals in the Fridge and yes, it went bad stored there.

I guess I did not know the Shelf-Life was 3-6 months.:perplexed #neveragain

fe6968

PJaye I love some of the Shi naturals products. The garlic conditioner did smell a little strong, but it's excellent to me. Some of the products separate and i just shake them up and it's good. I've tried almost all the products and it's a good solid line. I will continue to purchase.

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
Well I just received a response from Shia Natruals in regards to the shelf life of their products.

Greetings....The shelf life on the products are 3-6 months. You can extend the life of the products by putting them in the fridge or freezing. If you get separation of the henna gloss, use a spoon to stir it back to the original consistency. Feel free to ask any questions.

Blessings,
Shia

But I know you ladies said even though you refrigerated the products they still didn't last sooo * look* I'm just going to freeze the henna gloss conditioner then and just try to use it up as soon as I can.

flyygirlll2

Yeah, I primarily store all my Handmades/Naturals in the Fridge and yes, it went bad stored there.

I guess I did not know the Shelf-Life was 3-6 months.:perplexed #neveragain

flyygirlll2 I just got that response also from Shia.
I'm cancelling my order. With my PJism, 3-6 months is not acceptable for me right now. Especially if it's that low even with refrigeration. :nono: :down:

ETA- order cancelled...more money to spend somewhere else!

Last edited:

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
flyygirlll2 Yeah, I primarily store all my Handmades/Naturals in the Fridge and yes, it went bad stored there. I guess I did not know the Shelf-Life was 3-6 months.:perplexed #neveragain

Yeah 3-6 months is not a sufficient amount of time to me, especially given that I have other natural products that I have had since Black Friday and even from before that are still holding strong in my fridge.

PJaye

It’s baa-aack! The Zoya Earth Day BOGO Promotion! The promo will run from Monday, April 21th through Tuesday, April 28th.

Visit zoya.com and add at least 6 bottles of polish to your cart (the maximum is 24 bottles of polish). The promotion excludes all Summer 2014 Tickled, Bubbly and Magical Pixies Collection Shades. Use the code ZDAY2014 before checking out to receive a 50% discount.

After receiving your order, ship all of your old, used non-Zoya brand nail polishes to:

Art of Beauty, Inc.
c/o Polish Exchange
5060 Taylor Road, Unit D
Cleveland, OH 44128, USA

Please include a copy of your invoice with your shipment.

Last edited:

PerFicMsFit

Buy-Rite Beauty

www.buyritebeauty.com

Easter Sale
10% Off All Orders
Coupon Code: EASTER10

They sell hair dryers, steamers, and many other salon & spa equipment. I bought my Pibbs 514 Kwik Dryer from this company and so far their customer service has been great!

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
Annabelle's Perfect Blends

Mother's Day Sale April 25-27th! Use Coupon Code: ILOVEMOM to receive 30% off your order of $40 or more. Spend $40 after all discounts and receive your choice of a free leave in conditioner, creamy leave in conditioner, or hair creme.

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

ChocolateTink

VIA FB: MY HONEY CHILD

Have a Happy Easter!
What's better than a chocolate bunny with no ears , a sale @ MYHoneychild.com , take 15% percent off a order $35.00 dollars or more. Valid thru Monday midnight est.
Enter "Noears2014 " when checking out. Code must be entered at purchase time to valid.

meka72

From Happy Nappy Honey:

Help us close-out our inventory and Celebrate Mothers day!
25% off with CODE: Iremembermama

lovelycurls

Shea Radiance Mother's Day Sales
Save 25% On Everything while supplies Last
Code : MOTHER
Sale Ends Monday May 12th

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF