APRIL 2014: WHAT'S ON SALE THIS MONTH? (Hair/Bath/Beauty)

Pompous Blue

curljunkie.com

From FACEBOOK

It's our Easter Sale!!! Save 25%!
Starting Wednesday, April 16th, 12pm Noon EST through Thursday, April 17th, 2014, 11:59pm EST, we are offering 25% off orders subtotaling $50 or more (excluding sample sets and pre-made sets/kits). Sorry, no back-orders...first come, first serve! Just use the code 'EASTER2014' at checkout. Also, for those days we are keeping our flat shipping rates and free shipping offer via UPS Ground on orders of $100 or more! Be sure to visit Curljunkie.com on Wednesday to shop or for more details. Offer Expires: Thursday, April 17th, 2014, 11:59pm, EST

Pompous Blue

sallybeauty.com

ChocolateTink

BLENDED BEAUTY

Don't miss our Easter SALE!
10% off with 2-4 items -- code Cegg4
15% off with 5+ items -- code Cegg5
Sale ends April 27th
www.blendedbeauty.com...

BranwenRosewood

Shi-Naturals

Enjoy25% off all products.4/16/14. Expires at midnight 4/20/14. Use code '"EASTER" at checkout..V.I.P. members use your members code at checkout for an additional 5% off. Free shipping with all orders 100.00 and over!! U.S. only.

ronie

Any reviews on the Shi-Natural products?
PJaye Garlic deep conditioner Very strong garlic scent that you can smell through the packaging. Nice soft texture which allows for easy application. I never used as a deep conditioner. I used as a scalp prepoo for my excessive shedding. Once I shampoo and DC my hair the garlic scent is gone. Works great for what if claims. I stopped using because I found the cause of my excessive shedding, and corrected that. Since shedding is now normal I don't bother with this xtra step/product. I also have the anti shedding tea spritz. I never got to use it. It smells great though. I think I still have it in my fridge.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@PJaye

I've had "several" products from Shi-Naturals. :yep:

I'm not in a hurry to replace any of them.

I've had:

Tea *went bad before I could use it even though it's refrigerated*
Buttercreme Pre-Poo *souped up Shea Butter/not bad*
Hair Lotion *separated - ended up throwing out*

Pompous Blue

10% off Hair Care Analysis at komazacare.com. no code needed it expires 04/18/14. At 130am pacific standard time

I believe they are having website issues per their email. So be patient with their website
Per their email -
We would like to apologize. Our server went down this afternoon rendering Komaza Hair Care's site unavailable.

We do not have an ETA of when it will be available but was told that the IT Team is working hard to rectify this issue.

We will send another notification as soon as the site is available.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Thank you for your patience and understanding of this matter.

Sincerely,
Komaza Care

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@PJaye

Um..Yeah. There is plenty other stuff out there.:yep:

I hated that x2 out of the x3+ things I bought had to be pitched before I could even use it. (Lotion & Tea).:ohwell:

And both jars of the Pre-Poo Buttercreme a.k.a. Whipped Shea Butter is sitting in my Stash and should actually be thrown out too.:perplexed

I also always wondered about the Garlic DC. and the Apple Cider Rinse.

But refused to try it/buy it because of Shipping Costs.:rolleyes:

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
@PJaye Um..Yeah. There is plenty other stuff out there.:yep: I hated that x2 out of the x3+ things I bought had to be pitched before I could even use it. (Lotion & Tea).:ohwell: And both jars of the Pre-Poo Buttercreme a.k.a. Whipped Shea Butter is sitting in my Stash and should actually be thrown out too.:perplexed I also always wondered about the Garlic DC. and the Apple Cider Rinse. But refused to try it/buy it because of Shipping Costs.:rolleyes:

O damn...I just made a purchase today too * look* I was actually looking at the dc's but changed my mind at the last minute. I bought the henna gloss conditioner and Edge formula which is mainly made up of oils anyway. I'm hoping the conditioner doesn't go bad or whatever. The shipping is high which I tend to stay away from but the pj in me wanted thought the products looked good lol. If I don't like them I will definitely not repurchase ever.

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
flyygirlll2

I hope you like them:sad:

There is nothing 'worse' than spending good money for bad products.:ohwell:

I didn't have any luck at all with this particular line of products.

Apart from the High Shipping, the shelf-life got me, even though everything was refrigerated.:perplexed

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
@PJaye

I've had "several" products from Shi-Naturals. :yep:

I'm not in a hurry to replace any of them.

I've had:

Tea *went bad before I could use it even though it's refrigerated*
Buttercreme Pre-Poo *souped up Shea Butter/not bad*
Hair Lotion *separated - ended up throwing out*

Same happened to mine. I did get to use it, I liked. Probably wouldn't repurchase though.

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
@PJaye

Um..Yeah. There is plenty other stuff out there.:yep:

I hated that x2 out of the x3+ things I bought had to be pitched before I could even use it. (Lotion & Tea).:ohwell:

And both jars of the Pre-Poo Buttercreme a.k.a. Whipped Shea Butter is sitting in my Stash and should actually be thrown out too.:perplexed

I also always wondered about the Garlic DC. and the Apple Cider Rinse.

But refused to try it/buy it because of Shipping Costs.:rolleyes:

I went ahead and just took the plunge. I've always wondered about this line but never jumped because of the shipping. This easter deal essentially for me was free shipping so I did it. Wasn't looking for them to become staples, really just wanted to give some different hair stuff a try. Guess I need to get through them quickly then :ohwell:

BranwenRosewood

O damn...I just made a purchase today too * look* I was actually looking at the dc's but changed my mind at the last minute. I bought the henna gloss conditioner and Edge formula which is mainly made up of oils anyway. I'm hoping the conditioner doesn't go bad or whatever. The shipping is high which I tend to stay away from but the pj in me wanted thought the products looked good lol. If I don't like them I will definitely not repurchase ever.

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

flyygirlll2

I just wanted to warn you that the Edge Grow Formula stinks. I've only used a few drops because of the smell so I don't know how it works. It smells like strong kitchen seasonings, mainly garlic, and it lingers.

BranwenRosewood

I've had the Shi-Naturals Protein Balance Leave-In, Scalp Detox, Edge Grow Formula and Shea Butter Lotion.

I never used the Scalp Detox because it contains castille soap, which I don't use on my hair. I didn't pay close attention to the ingredient list prior to purchasing.

I don't know how well the PB Leave-In worked for me but it wouldn't stop separating so I threw it away.

The Shea Butter Lotion is okay but not good enough to be a repurchase. I switched to PBN halfway through the bottle and threw it away since I found my HG.

I haven't really used the Edge Grow Formula because it smells to much like a pot of gravy to me. I may use it when I install some braids but only if I can find a fragrance oil strong enough to cover the scent.

For the things I purchased, ingredient lists and instructions for use DO NOT come on the bottle. I eventually added it to my Evernote so I could stop going back to the site. The shipping is also really high and increase with everything you add. So far, nothing is a repurchase.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
BranwenRosewood

Nice Review.:yep:

My Hair Lotion Separated on me.

And it was a watery-oily separated mess.

I was just disgusted with everything I purchased.:yawn:

Tea went bad.

Buttercreme Pre-Poo was meh, the Lotion separated and Shipping was astronomical.:rolleyes: