NappyKinks

Monique's Natural Hair Boutique has Coco Curls on clearance :
- 8oz Moisturizing Shampoo $6
- 8oz Revitalizing Conditioner $7

They also have Alikay Naturals on clearance:
- 8oz Caribbean Coconut Shampoo $7
- 8oz Caribbean Coconut Conditioner $7

As well as Jessicurl:
- Awe Inspiraling Spray (Island Fantasy) $5 (no size listed)
- 32 oz Gentle Lather Shampoo (unscented) $16.95

They have several other items on clearance mostly kits including Afroveda, Jessicurl and Hydratherma Naturals.

Shipping is $6 flat rate.

trclemons

=========================================

Buy One Product - Receive a Matching Product
FREEsame product - same size

Sale ends Saturday, April 9th @ 12pm CST

Meridian

upload_2016-4-8_9-3-58.png

The new season of Spring blooms fresh aromatic products, sweet savings, & free gifts! From now until end of month, enjoy 20% off site-wide all individual full-sized products & additional savings off NEW value gift spa bags! Shop now for upcoming Mother's Day to honor those special women in your life with BAGGU gift bags full of epicurean body therapies.....Or treat yourself to a little "self-care" spa indulgence with our NEW limited edition Tupelo Cream milk bath soak. Domestic orders $75 & over receive free shipping & a complimentary 4oz bottle of Sugar de Mai Body Lotion while supplies last.

PJaye

Have a Spring Fling With ZOYA!
Celebrate Spring with these pastel-perfect trios - 10 to choose from! Specially curated just for you, these floral-inspired shades are just what you need for a little spring fling.

Buy Any ONE Spring Trio, Get TWO Free!
Valid through 4/10/16 (11:59pm EST)
Use Code: FLING
Plus - Spend $35 or more and you'll get FREE Standard Shipping.
See the full list of trios HERE.

mzteaze

Pilates and Yoga Kinda Gal
If you live where the climate is moist, hot and humid, we're here to help. In April Get 25% OFF and Free Shipping for ALL products for orders over $30!
View this email in your browser

Humidity is your hair's biggest enemy! Here's why you should stop it.

The climate trap.

The most manageable hair in the world can find itself in trouble when not properly cared for, especially for those who live where the climate is moist, hot and humid. Even the straightest hair goes frizzy, and the most beautiful curls drop in this type of weather.

Why should you be forced to conceal your hair under a scarf when you could try these two outstanding products that will become your hair's best friends:

Lok & Block and Moisture Block.
When it comes to protecting your luscious locks against humidity, it is essential to lock in just the right amount of moisture content while blocking out excess humidity.

Pre-Summer Special offer:

Get 25% Off + Free Shipping on all orders over $30!

Coupon: presummer25
*** Expires 4-30-2016
Make Your Purchase
Copyright © 2016 Sabino Hair, All rights reserved.
We send special offers to customers who opted in at sabinohair.com

Our mailing address is:
Sabino Hair
117 W Muriel Dr
Phoenix, AZ
Add us to your address book

unsubscribe from this list update subscription preferences

CocoGlow

Reposted from the Water Only Hair Washing Thread:

FYI: If y’all are interested, I bought my Vitagoods Scalp Massaging Shampoo Brush from here
http://vitagoods.com/products/scalp-massaging-shampoo-brush

I used a coupon code I found online that took 70% off! Even though it was an old code (BLACKFRIDAYVG) I was shocked that it still worked! So even though the brush retails for $40, I got it for only $12 (plus shipping – my total was $16.75). The shipping was mad slow though – took about a week before they even processed my shipping label LOL but to get it for that price was worth it to me :yep:

ETA: I made a mock cart & tried the code again and it still works! Ya’ll better go get you some lol!
:grin:

ETA ETA: It's a vibrating brush that can be used wet/dry & requires 1 AA battery - I just realized that that info may not be clear on the website...

Last edited:

CodeRed

Reposted the Water Only Hair Washing Thread:

FYI: If y’all are interested, I bought my Vitagoods Scalp Massaging Shampoo Brush from here
http://vitagoods.com/products/scalp-massaging-shampoo-brush

I used a coupon code I found online that took 70% off! Even though it was an old code (BLACKFRIDAYVG) I was shocked that it still worked! So even though the brush retails for $40, I got it for only $12 (plus shipping – my total was $16.75). The shipping was mad slow though – took about a week before they even processed my shipping label LOL but to get it for that price was worth it to me :yep:

ETA: I made a mock cart & tried the code again and it still works! Ya’ll better go get you some lol!
:grin:
Wow. Thanks for the info!!!!

JerriBlank

Has anyone used that Honey's Handmade Groupon? Is it worth it? Are there any restrictions if you have? Companies be on groupon tricking you and i'm not with it. I do want to try their stuff though, and I feel like the groupon would be a good option for a first time purchase.

KinksAndInk

Professional Napper
Tks boo! :kiss:
I might just take the plunge. I really want to try some of their stuff.
I've loved everything I've tried so far. I will say that her cs is lackluster but my hair has loved the deep conditioners, macadamia avocado salted caramel styler and peaches and honey pomade that I've used. I'd say give the groupon a try or wait until another bogo free. The only thing I haven't been crazy about is the black soap and honey something something cowash. It had a nice smell and a bit of a peppermint tingle but I wasn't wowed by it. My hair was moisturized but I couldn't tell if it was clean or not. I felt it was just ok. I'm not a huge fan of cowashes in general and I only had a 2oz sample so take my review with a grain of salt. But because of the tingle I'd probably like it/try it later as a prepoo.

gorgeoushair

I keep looking and looking at this.:nono: Are the conditioners any good?

I was going to order the butters but I wasn't feeling the shipping for just 2 products. Someone in a FB group said the triple butter is better than the BASK tapioca stuff. IDK about the conditioners.