COWASH CHALLENGE 2012 PART II- April 1-June 30, 2012

Ogoma

Co-washed with L'Oreal EverSleek conditioner today. I have figured out how to make it work for my coily, coarse, wiry strands: use a lot of it. It is not economical by any means, but at least I enjoy using it now.

MaraWithLove

Cowashed with Tresemme naturals conditioner for the first time today-my hair loves it and for once, I didn't have to use more than one glob of conditioner for my coarse, dense hair! :yep:

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
::Checking In::

I co washed with V05 Moisture Milks 'Passion Fruit Smoothie' last night. I really like co washing, my hair looks healthier and I like the results of my twist out (sides/front cuz I'm wigging it) the next day. Next co wash tonight or tomorrow. :}

This sounds so good. If we didnt have LOTS of conditioners to use up at home I would go out and find that one but IDT my hair like V05, its not thick enough.

Julessy

How many times per week will you cowash? 1-2 X per week
What conditioners are you planning to use?Any VO5 conditioner since they all work well with my hair
What do you hope to achieve by cowashing? I hope to have very moisturized and luscious hair as well as gain and retain a lot of growth on my natural journey.
How often (if ever) will you use shampoo? Once per month AND THAT'S IT!!!!

Good luck to everyone else!

youwillrise

wow...im really thinking about trying tresemme naturals...it has ingredients that i dont really use, but everyone raves about it. maybe ill give it a whirl sometime.

NaturalfienD

::Checking-In::

I co-washed last night with V05 Moisture Milks after working out with my silver conditioning cap for one hour. It felt great and my hair feels greater ... will co-wash on Friday or Saturday to complete the week ...

youwillrise

wasnt originally going to do it tonight...but i think i will

i have some vo5 kiwi lime...which i feel bad about wasting, so i'll use that and i also have some loreal conditioner that i'll use up.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Co-Cleansed with Naturelle Grow Herbal Cleansing Conditioner.

Then Cowashed with Claudie's Fortifying Conditioner.

TruMe

Will be co-washing tonight along with deep conditioning. I was too tired to do it last night when I washed.

Jewell

Washed and co-washed Sunday, May 6 using diluted Joico Moisturizing Shampoo followed by Creme of Nature Detangling Shampoo. (I wore my hair straightened for a whole month and wanted my curls n waves back)!

After the shampoo, I used Shea Moisture Anti-Breakage & Anti- Thinning Mask (with Yucca & Biotin), rinsed, squeezed out excess water, and applied Garnier Fructis Length & Strength Fortifying Cond as a leave in.

Applied a plastic cap n towel for 10 mins (quick, cheapie steaming), then applied Shea Moisture Deep Treatment Mask allover as a leave in and moisturizer...styled n done!

P.S. Detailed because this is my routine with each cw and actual shampoo. Shampoo (sp) used diluted once a month (1 oz. sp to 8 oz. water in color applicator bottle or large plastic cup).

CW's are once or twice a wk, no more than 2 wks in between CW's. This has been my regimen for over 2 years now. SM products I have mainly used for over a year and a half...I love 'em.