COWASH CHALLENGE THREAD Part 4 (October 1-December 31, 2012)- FINAL PART FOR 2012!!

Ogoma

Re: COWASH CHALLENGE THREAD Part 4 (October 1-December 31, 2012)- FINAL PART FOR 2012

Co-washed!

beans4reezy

Re: COWASH CHALLENGE THREAD Part 4 (October 1-December 31, 2012)- FINAL PART FOR 2012

Third time this week cowashing. I tried a cheapie White Rain hydrator conditioner; and it went right in the trash. I should have never cheated on Hello Hydration for the day.

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang

CWing tonight with Suave after doing a dry DC and wash session.....

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang

Third time this week cowashing. I tried a cheapie White Rain hydrator conditioner; and it went right in the trash. I should have never cheated on Hello Hydration for the day.

Girl my hair dont really like cheapies either, luckily Suave when went well. My hair likes thick and creamy. So I understand how your hair is, and my hair totally loves HE HH.

beans4reezy

Cowashed today with V05 moisture milks Passion smoothie.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center

CoCleansed with Naturelle Grow's Herbal Cleansing Conditioner and will follow up with a Claudie Normalizing R/O

youwillrise

overnight dc with a condition wash tomorrow. :) prob use tresemme naturals vibrantly smooth.

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang

I am going back into bunning, so I will hit these cowashes up more. I will be back later cause I might get one in tonight.

beans4reezy

Cowashed with HE Hello Hydration.

Babygrowth

Cw with HQS strawberry and Shescentit Avocado...

JulietWhiskey

Darkside of the moon

Co-washed last night with Trader Joe's Tingle Treat condish...

xu93texas

I've decreased the frequency of my cowashes out of laziness. I did cowash yesterday with As I Am coconut cowash cleansing creme.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center

Used: Shea Moisture Purification Masque/Cowashed it out with: Naturelle Grow's Herbal Cleansing Condition

NaturalfienD

Checking In:

Cowashing tonight with Everyday Shea and some Bhringaj pow'dah ...

TruMe

Cowashed this morning with V05 Moisture Milks.

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang

CWed last night with Suave

beans4reezy

Cowashed on Tuesday with Natures Therapy Mega Strength conditioner and yesterday with HE Hello Hydration.

Ogoma

Co-washed with TJTTT. My hair was so happy to finally get water after 3 days. I will never do this to it again.

Nix08

Relaxed, 4B

Co-washed with TJTTT. My hair was so happy to finally get water after 3 days. I will never do this to it again.

I haven't wet my head in 3 days too and I'm so miserable as a result:nono:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center

Co-Cleansing tonight with Claudie's Jojoba Cleansing Hair Creme and will follow up with Claudie's Normalizing

xu93texas

I cowashed tonight with As I Am Coconut Cleansing Cream and followed up with TJ TTT.

Ann0804

Cowashed with TBS Banana conditioner.

Rozlewis

I used Wen 613 on my daughter tonight. OMG it was wonderful. Her hair is natural and it is constantly dry. I can never get it moisturized enough but Wen 613 took care of it. I noticed a change immediately. It is expensive but I am on auto-delivery with QVC. Now I am planning to buy the spray mist.