~~*February 2008-What Did You Buy This Week?*~~

gymfreak336

Ion Color Brilliance Semi Permanent Hair Color-
Dark Red Brown & Dark Brown. I mixed these together. I LOVE the results!

Ion Color Brilliance The Sprush- for applying color & relaxers

Herbal Essence Long Term Relationship Conditioner

I have been looking at those Ion colors. Thanks for your review. I might go ahead and get one now

LaManda

Alter Ego Hot Oil Conditioner
Alter Ego Scalp Drops(Curvative)---I am in love already;thanks Santia:grin:
Salerm 21 b5---love it, thanks Santia, again...lol
Red Copper Colorshowers

If I can find a good moisturizing conditioner and moisturizer, I will be stocked up for a while. I think I am going to try Kenra MC; currently using AO Honeysuckle Rose and its not doing the job like it once did. AGHH!!!

Did I just hijack this thread....sorry. Just had to get that off my chest!:look:

ItsyBitsy

I have been looking at those Ion colors. Thanks for your review. I might go ahead and get one now

I am really happy with the results. In the past I've used the Matrix Prism but the color would rinse out within 2-3 washes. For the money & the inconvience of sending my friend to get it (must have cosmetology license) it was not worth it.
The Ion colors are at Sallys so it's cheaper & readily available. I'll let you know how the color holds.

gymfreak336

I am really happy with the results. In the past I've used the Matrix Prism but the color would rinse out within 2-3 washes. For the money & the inconvience of sending my friend to get it (must have cosmetology license) it was not worth it.
The Ion colors are at Sallys so it's cheaper & readily available. I'll let you know how the color holds.

Please keep me updated. I might give their black a go.

Nita81

Matrix Cera-Repair Pro4-salon version
Matrix Biolage Daily Leave-In Tonic
Sebastian Potion 9 Treatment

BrownBetty

Matrix Cera-Repair the color hair version... I couldn't find the hydratherapie... the ulta I went to didn't carry it.

MonaLisa

*getting through the restocking list, slowly but surely*

2 lb. tub of ORS Hair Mayo

and..

1 :censored: jar of Pantene BD Mask...

felicia

i ordered qhemet biologic's: soap of the alep, amla heavy cream,burdock cream,olive and honey hydrating balm, and herbs and sulfur pomade. I'm done for a couple months lol

Esq.2B

*getting through the restocking list, slowly but surely*

2 lb. tub of ORS Hair Mayo

and..

1 :censored: jar of Pantene BD Mask...

Where the heck did you find a 2lb. tub of ORS Mayo?

Let me know. I think I might make ORS mayo a permanent part of my pre-poo.

ETA: I purchased a bottle of Vatika Oil this week.

bludaydreamr

Burt's Bees More Moisturizing Raspberry & Brazil Nut Poo and Con
CHI silk Infusion
Afro Detangler
Silk Amino Acids
Wheat Protein

I will Not buy anything else this month.

Empress Yahudah

Alter Ego Hot Oil Conditioner
Alter Ego Scalp Drops(Curvative)---I am in love already;thanks Santia:grin:
Salerm 21 b5---love it, thanks Santia, again...lol
Red Copper Colorshowers

If I can find a good moisturizing conditioner and moisturizer, I will be stocked up for a while. I think I am going to try Kenra MC; currently using AO Honeysuckle Rose and its not doing the job like it once did. AGHH!!!

Did I just hijack this thread....sorry. Just had to get that off my chest!:look:
That's what happened to me with AO honeysuckle rose I loved it for awhile then it wasn't doing it for me anymore, which lead me to try Kenra MC and have been hooked ever since:yep:

Songbirdb

I went over the top this week. Yesterday I bought a Shakakai Shampoo Bar (this is the best stuff ever), 3 bottles of Herbal Essences Condish (they were 3 for $8 at Kroger so I picked up 2 long term relationship and 1 hello hydration), a jar of ghee, a jar of coconut oil, a bottle of Evoo, a bottle of honey, a bottle of organic ACV and I'm pretty sure thats it. :rolleyes: