It's Friday!!!!! What are you doing with your hair this weekend?

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
I'm going to use my new Mizani products :yep:
-Renew Strength Shampoo
-Moisturfusion Silk Creme
-Foam Wrap to rollerset
looking forward to it, hope I :love: the products
Oooooh, you HAVE to let us know how you like it!!!!

Aggie

I am henna'ing indigoing, cowashing and DCing my hair this weekend:grin:. I had my hair flat rowed for three weeks and I miss my baby so I'm going all out for her today:yep:.

Beautyangel

I had the best and yummiest DC session!!!

*Friday night : Prepoo
-Lustrasilk shea mango
-vatika
-Brahmi oil
-Amla oil

*Saturday : Wash and DC
-Wash: Kenra Moist poo (love it!)
-Aphogee 2 min : for 5 min
-Elucence mb, Kenra mc, avocado oil, honey Mix : 15 min With Heat:lick:
-Infusium, Aphogee leave ins,Followed with Elucence/Lacio plus oil plus Chi Silk Infusion.:spinning:

*Rollerset, Airdry
*Castor oil/Wgo mix on scalp
*Moist with Hydratherma Leave in and Daily growth lotion and oil
*Bantu knots, then silk bonnet.
Ooooh my hair is soooooooooooo Happyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!:lachen:

natural_one

I did a Brahmi Co-wash, and deep condition with a heating cap. Then got it cut and braided up! I wont be messing with it for the next few months. Giving it and myself a break

clarity2008

wash w. nexxus therapee
do a black rinse (clairol beautiful collection in black). i cannot take this boring brown any longer!
dc w. kenra mc honey and evoo
air dry in single braid or twist and curl

Last edited:

curlcomplexity

formerly qtslim83
I'm currently doing a hot oil treatment. After this, I'll wash and deep condition. I'll let my hair air-dry and then plait it down into cornrows.

I'll be wearing a quick weave for the next week or two. I want to rock a short bob w/ long layers in the front.

The Princess

Right now I'm DC'ing on dry hair with ORS Replenishing and CON (always comes out soft when I mix the two), then I'll wash w/ either Mizani or Elasta QP, use a rinse out conditioner, rollerset and flat iron my roots then wrap...

I think I will try this today, it do sounds good.

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
It's that time again:

I'm going to poo w/ Hairveda Amala Shikakai shampoo and follow w/ the Methi Tea treatment system.

I'm going to try KBB's hair milk or hair cream as a leave-in (have only used on dry hair :lick:). I'm going to air dry and do a bootleg roller wrap. :)

MrsWatson

Moisturizing, using my mega-tek and wearing my half wig for at least the next two weeks....

ETA: trying to stretch for 24 weeks

Kerryann

well i will be leaving work early today since we have early dismisal for the week end and go home to cowash this contraption i call hair then let that sucker air dry while cleaning up my house

baby42

I doing a henna treatment RIGHT NOW LOL.FIRST ONE /COLOR dont know if i will do it over night yet, but will do a good deep con and roller set under dryer oh will try the oat meal treatment after henna for 5 min . hope everthing works for my thin hair

tori_mama

I'm gonna do a relaxer tonight. I’m only 7 weeks post but I can’t afford my sew in right now and my hair is too short to do anything else (bunning, braidouts etc.) The new growth is surprisingly ferocious :whip:this time so that a good thing. I will DC then roller set.

Jazzmommy

I just purchased some protein filler to halt my breakage due to overmoisterizing .. so I will be attacking that:wallbash:

magviv

I'm going to put some neem oil on my scalp and massage that in and then put some alter ego garlic conditioner on my hair and sit under the dryer for a bit.

Dee_33

Live, Laugh, Love
I just texlaxed my 17 week post hair. I dc'ed with GVP Cond. Balm and used a combo of protein filler, GVP Silk Infusion, water, and coconut oil as a leave-in. I'm airdrying in a low pony now. I plan to wear it down tomorrow and then bun Sunday and Monday. Heck I'll prob. bun for the next few weeks.

Closeout

I am currently under the dryer! Only worked a half a day today (yay!) I am doing the HairVeda 2 step Methi Protein Treatment, after which is will be braiding, I plan on wearing my hair in a braid out the whole weekend. I really hope it comes out well, will take pics if it does!! :)

I bought some flexi rods, so I may be doing them using SouthernTease's method.

But, today on curlynikki, she had the bomb sloppy side pony with a flower so I may do that.

I won't be washing and DC'ing because I got the sudden urge to do an egg treatment , wash and DC in the middle of teh week. So, i will be a cowashin' fool!

Beautyangel

*prepoo tonight

Vatika, Brahmi oils

*wash (Saturday)

Elucence mb poo
Aphogee 2 min
DC Keracare Humecto plus Avocado oil and Honey
Aphogee leave ins and Silicon mix leave in, oil, Chi silk
Airdry a bit, straight.
Twist out.

kiarai

Pre-pooing with Jojoba Oil, Rosemary Oil, Olive Oil, Alma Oil and ORS Lotion.

Washing tomorrow with Aphogee then 2 minute recon, blow & flat iron. Night out tomorrow so this will be over the course of the day lol