Speak Aloud God's Promises in your life..40 Day Challenge

Iammoney

Wealth magnet
Ephesians 5:25-27 (New International Version)

New International Version (NIV)
Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984 by International Bible Society

25Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her 26to make her holy, cleansing[a] her by the washing with water through the word, 27and to present her to himself as a radiant church, without stain or wrinkle or any other blemish, but holy and blameless.

Amen

Moisture2608

Not only so, but we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perserverance, perseverance, character; and character, hope. And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given us.

Romans 5:3 - 5 (NIV

charmingt

So Jesus said to them again, "Peace to you! As the Father has sent Me, I also send you." And when He had said this, He breathed on them, and said to them, "Receive the Holy Spirit. If you forgive the sins of any, they are forgiven them; if you retain the sins of any, they are retained." John 20:21-23

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
So Jesus said to them again, "Peace to you! As the Father has sent Me, I also send you." And when He had said this, He breathed on them, and said to them, "Receive the Holy Spirit. If you forgive the sins of any, they are forgiven them; if you retain the sins of any, they are retained." John 20:21-23

"The Breath of Life"....abides in us.

"The same Spirit that raised Jesus from the dead, dwells in us."

This same breath, God breathed into Adam and life began in the heart and soul of man. Man whom God created in His own self image, that we be made manifest, in the express image of Him and none other.

God, Our God, Who above Him is no other God. Father God, above all others, Breathe your life upon us again, bring life into the dead places of our hearts and souls, bring life into the hearts of those who've grown far from you. Breathe life, that gives us life eternal, giving all glory and honor to you, make my life anew. In Jesus's name, Amen and Amen

ETA: Charmingt, I had to come back to thank you and to share why. I was so caught up in the word you shared; it ministered to me just that much. I'm in tears right now (happy loving tears). In the Ministry of Marriage, one of my heartfelt prayers is,

"God breathe your life into this Marriage, set this union anew, giving glory unto you."

The annointing that comes from those words alone is so loving from God's heart. When I read your scripture, my Spirit, 'knew' that it was God, telling me to never give up, believing in the sanctity of Marriage and what it means to Him as much as it means to 'us' who cherish it. And life is what God wants, in Marriage between Man and Wife.

When I read your scripture in your post above, God breathed 'life' into my Ministry.

Thank you, so much. God has been dealing heavily with me to participate in this thread. I've been negligent. He wanted to breathe 'life' into me, as I continue to give Him glory protecting and preserving Marriage.

Thank you for your obedience to post the scripture He gave you. You empowered me far more than you will ever know.

God bless you, for being quite Charming in the things of the Lord, Our God. :giveheart:

Last edited:

Shimmie

Staff member
Ephesians 5:25-27 (New International Version)

25Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her 26to make her holy, cleansing[a] her by the washing with water through the word, 27and to present her to himself as a radiant church, without stain or wrinkle or any other blemish, but holy and blameless.

Amen
Mitcy........................ :kiss; Thank you.

Your scriptures are so on target. Today God has used both you and Charmingt to strengthen me for the Ministry of my Heart, "Marriage". A Ministry which I cherish. Thank you, Little One; thank you for reaffirming my heart's cry to save what is so dear and endangered, and yet so cherished. :giveheart:

kayte

Day 10
Jeremiah 29
I tell you to settle there and build houses. Plant gardens and eat what you grow in them. Get married and have children, then help your sons find wives and help your daughters find husbands, so they can have children as well. I want your numbers to grow, not to get smaller.

charmingt

"The Breath of Life"....abides in us.

"The same Spirit that raised Jesus from the dead, dwells in us."

This same breath, God breathed into Adam and life began in the heart and soul of man. Man whom God created in His own self image, that we be made manifest, in the express image of Him and none other.

God, Our God, Who above Him is no other God. Father God, above all others, Breathe your life upon us again, bring life into the dead places of our hearts and souls, bring life into the hearts of those who've grown far from you. Breathe life, that gives us life eternal, giving all glory and honor to you, make my life anew. In Jesus's name, Amen and Amen

ETA: Charmingt, I had to come back to thank you and to share why. I was so caught up in the word you shared; it ministered to me just that much. I'm in tears right now (happy loving tears). In the Ministry of Marriage, one of my heartfelt prayers is,

"God breathe your life into this Marriage, set this union anew, giving glory unto you."

The annointing that comes from those words alone is so loving from God's heart. When I read your scripture, my Spirit, 'knew' that it was God, telling me to never give up, believing in the sanctity of Marriage and what it means to Him as much as it means to 'us' who cherish it. And life is what God wants, in Marriage between Man and Wife.

When I read your scripture in your post above, God breathed 'life' into my Ministry.

Thank you, so much. God has been dealing heavily with me to participate in this thread. I've been negligent. He wanted to breathe 'life' into me, as I continue to give Him glory protecting and preserving Marriage.

Thank you for your obedience to post the scripture He gave you. You empowered me far more than you will ever know.

God bless you, for being quite Charming in the things of the Lord, Our God. :giveheart:

Shimmie, thank YOU! You are so kind and expressive with your words. You uplift whomever you write to.:yep::yep::grin::Rose::rosebud:

Iammoney

Wealth magnet
Matthew 19:4-6 (New International Version)

4"Haven't you read," he replied, "that at the beginning the Creator 'made them male and female,'[a] 5and said, 'For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh'? 6So they are no longer two, but one. Therefore what God has joined together, let man not separate."

Amen

charmingt

And Jesus said to him, "Today salvation has come to this house, because he also is a son of Abraham; for the Son of Man has come to seek and save that which was lost." Luke 9:9,10

kayte

Day 11
Isaiah 49
18 Lift up your eyes and look around;
all your sons gather and come to you.
As surely as I live," declares the LORD,
"you will wear them all as ornaments;
you will put them on, like a bride.

Shimmie

Staff member
I love this scripture below, it one of many which God delivered my son, my baby from drugs. The day I discovered my son was using, God gave me this scripture from Isaiah 27. This was His promise to keep my son.

And for each of you waiting for every promise that God has given you, I'm sharing it with you... :love2:

3 I THE LORD DO KEEP IT; I will water it every moment: lest any hurt it, I will keep it night and day.
4 Fury is not in me: who would set the briers and thorns against me in battle? I would go through them, I would burn them together.
5 Or let him take hold of my strength, that he may make peace with me; and he shall make peace with me.
6 He shall cause them that come of Jacob to take root: Israel shall blossom and bud, and fill the face of the world with fruit. (Isaiah 27)

I the Lord do keep my promise; every promise that I have ever made to you; every promise that you are clinging to, I the Lord do keep it. I water it every moment, lest any hurt it, I will keep it day and night.

I love the Lord, He always hears our 'cry'. :giveheart: Always, always.

He's not angry at your imprefections, think not the delay a denial; take hold of His strength, and make peace with Him, you are totally forgiven for any sin you have ever committed. He shall cause you to stand and take root and fill the face of this world with much fruit. There is no economy that determines your Destiny, for God alone is above all figures of Dow and Wall Street, and shall cover you as you are His own.

I the Lord do keep it.... water it day and night. Just for you, my darling children.

In Jesus's name, Amen and Amen.

Iammoney

Wealth magnet
New King James Version (NKJV)
Copyright © 1982 by Thomas Nelson, Inc.

Proverbs 5:15-19 (New King James Version)

15 Drink water from your own cistern,
And running water from your own well.
16 Should your fountains be dispersed abroad,
Streams of water in the streets?
17 Let them be only your own,
And not for strangers with you.
18 Let your fountain be blessed,
And rejoice with the wife of your youth.
19 As a loving deer and a graceful doe,
Let her breasts satisfy you at all times;
And always be enraptured with her love.

charmingt

But as for you, speak the things which are proper for sound doctrine: that the older men be sober, reverent, sound in faith, in love, in patience; the older women likewise, that they be reverent in behavior, not slanderers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things--that they admonish the young women to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, homemakers, good, obedient to their husbands, that the word of God may not be blasphemed. Titus 2:1-5

Not always easy but worth it especially if you have a good husband.

kayte

Day 12

1 Corinthians 13
The Way of Love

If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal.

1 Corinthians 14..1-3

Go after a life of love as if your life depended on it—because it does. Give yourselves to the gifts God gives you. Most of all, try to proclaim his truth.

ultrasuede

Ecclesiastes 9:9 (New King James Version)

9 Live joyfully with the wife whom you love all the days of your vain life which He has given you under the sun, all your days of vanity; for that is your portion in life, and in the labor which you perform under the sun.

Iammoney

Wealth magnet
Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers. For what partnership has righteousness with lawlessness? Or what fellowship has light with darkness?
—2 Corinthians 6:14

Amen

kayte

Day 13

Psalm 45 The Message

the Bride glittering with golden jewelry.
Be here—the king is wild for you.
Since he's your lord, adore him.
Wedding gifts pour in from Tyre;
rich guests shower you with presents."

charmingt

"Let the children be filled first, for it is not good to take the children's bread and throw it to the little dogs." Mark 7:27

Iammoney

Wealth magnet
Wives, submit to your husbands, as is fitting in the Lord. Husbands, love your wives, and do not be harsh with them.
—Colossians 3:18-19

kayte

Day14
"Let us rejoice and be glad and give him glory! For the wedding of the Lamb has come, and his bride has made herself ready." Revelation 19:7 (NIV)

charmingt

"God,who made the world and everything in it, since He is Lord of heaven and earth, does not dwell in temples made with hands. Nor is He worshipped with men's hands, as though He needed anything, since He gives to all life, breath, and all things. And He has made from one blood every nation of men to dwell on all the face of the earth, and has determind their preappointed times and the boundaries of their dwelllings, so that they should seek the Lord, in hope that they might grope for Him and find Him, though He is not far from each one of us; for in Him we live and move and have our being, as also some of our own poets have said, 'For we are also His offspring.' Therefore since we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Divine Nature is like gold or silver or stone, something shaped by art and man's devising. Truly, these times of ignorance God overlooked, but now commands all men everywhere to repent, because He has appointed a day on which He will judge the world in righteousness by the Man whom He has ordained. He has given assurance of this to all by raising Him from the dead." Acts 17:24-31

ultrasuede

Song of Solomon 4:11 (New King James Version)

11 Your lips, O my spouse,
Drip as the honeycomb;
Honey and milk are under your tongue;
And the fragrance of your garments
Is like the fragrance of Lebanon.

kayte

Day 15

Psalm 45
(Her wedding dress is dazzling,
lined with gold by the weavers;
All her dresses and robes
are woven with gold.
She is led to the king,
followed by her virgin companions.
A procession of joy and laughter!

charmingt

Let the husband render to his wife the affection due her, and likewise also the wife to her husband. 1Corinthians 7:3

charmingt

May the Lord give you increase more and more, you and your children. May you be blessed by the Lord, who made heaven and earth. The heaven, even the heavens, are the Lord's; but the earth He has given to the children of men. Psalm115:14-16

Iammoney

Wealth magnet
Jeremiah 29:6 (New American Standard Bible)

6'Take (A)wives and become the fathers of sons and daughters, and take wives for your sons and give your daughters to husbands, that they may bear sons and daughters; and multiply there and do not decrease.

kayte

Day 16
Psalm 45

For your royal husband delights in your beauty;
honor him, for he is your lord.
12 The princess of Tyre[c] will shower you with gifts.
The wealthy will beg your favor.
13 The bride, a princess, looks glorious
in her golden gown.
14 In her beautiful robes, she is led to the king,
accompanied by her bridesmaids.
15 What a joyful and enthusiastic procession
as they enter the king’s palace!

16 Your sons will become kings like their father.
You will make them rulers over many lands.
17 I will bring honor to your name in every generation.
Therefore, the nations will praise you forever and ever.

ultrasuede

Song of Solomon 8:6-7 (New King James Version)

THE Shulamite to Her Beloved
6 Set me as a seal upon your heart,
As a seal upon your arm;
For love is as strong as death,
Jealousy as cruel as the grave;[a]
Its flames are flames of fire,
A most vehement flame.
7 Many waters cannot quench love,
Nor can the floods drown it.
If a man would give for love
All the wealth of his house,
It would be utterly despised.