Vitamin Challenge 2011

sarathu

Didn't take my vites today I think I have some virus, my throat is no good :(. I will try again tomorrow if I'm feeling better.

ZkittyKurls

Took my vites just now! I thikn the hair skin and nails vitamins are working well for me, my nails are like talons!:look: hopefully its working on my hair too. i also noticed that when i take the green tea extract after i eat i am full much longer than if i didnt take it which helps keep me from overeating.

halee_J

Don't worry be happy
I just realised I'm only taking half the dose of my cod liver oil :rolleyes: I need to get one of those little measuring 15ml cups.

Saga

The Generous Queen
I'd like to hop on this!
I am taking Now Brand Chlorella in powder form
Since I'm a beginner I'm gonna start with 4 grams (one teaspoon) daily
I'm taking this in replacement of a multivitamin, because I know I don't get all that I need from my diet. Also, I've heard great things about the increased health in skin and hair from taking this supplement.
Other things I'm trying to do is working out 4 times a week. I spend all day on my feet running around with kids, so hopefully that contributes as well.

sarathu

Thanks for your answer :) I just bought a big bottle of it because it was on sale lol!! Is 1250mcg enough?

Lol I need to find a sale too I'm almost out! And I think so, mine is 1000mg and I only take 2 because my moisturizer has garlic oil in it also.

dollface0023

Got my vitamins in the mail today, but I'm scared to take them because I don't want any issues.

I'll try to be brave and take them tonight before bed....

Anaya-Amani

Just checking in. I'm taking my vitamins everyday. The only change I've made is taking 2 multis as recommended instead of 1. I'm thinking about getting a hair skin & nails vitamin to see if it makes a difference in hair growth.

SingBrina

Got my nioxin last night and took it today. Will be taking them twice a day.... Hope to have great results!

Sent from my PC36100 using PC36100

Meritamen

On a happy hair journey
I hope everyone is doing well! Haven't been that persistent with my smoothies but will get back to that once I go grocery shopping. Been taking my vitamins though.

sarathu

Vites down. Im very thankful for this thread I have been constant for two weeks straight. Now is the real test because I'm leaving for New York tonight so I hope I can keep it up while on vacation!

Meritamen

On a happy hair journey
Hello, ladies! I hope everyone is well. I started to slack last week and missed a few days but took my vitamins yesterday and am about to take my morning ones today. Time to get back on track.

Meritamen

On a happy hair journey
Back on track and taking my vitamins morning and night. Plus, I finally went to the grocery store to get produce for my smoothies. I have been missing them.

halee_J

Don't worry be happy
I've been slacking on my vitamins :( Haven't taken any since last Friday :look: :spank: going to take them now.

Nix08

Relaxed, 4B
I haven't been posting BUT I've been taking my vitamins... I bought a new one that I really like:yep: