Use 1 buy 1 Challenge 2009 pt.2

Charz

Sinister Minister
I'm happy for you, buy one get one part #2 and I'm gonna let you finish but buy one get one part #1 is the best buy one get one thread of all time, of all time!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
:nicethread:Okay.......

I Know we ALL are going to Rush and Sign Up for Part 2 of This Challenge!:roadrunner:

Hopefully, In Part 1 We Have All Learned Some Thangs. And We won't repeat alot of our "Bad Habits." We should have gotten alot of things, out of our systems. The Bad Habits we brought into the Challenge -- Should be Left out of Part 2!:look:

We are Shopping Better, Researching Better, Making Better Decisions, Healthier Hair Care Practices and Our Hair is Showing the Fruits of Our Labor -- via Part 1. Health & Growth.:yep:

Now Part 2 of This Challenge --- Everyone is Starting Off with a Clean Slate. We are All Brand New.:woot:

So Let's Act Like It!:naughty:

Charz

Sinister Minister
:nicethread:Okay.......

I Know we ALL are going to Rush and Sign Up for Part 2 of This Challenge!:roadrunner:

Hopefully, In Part 1 We Have All Learned Some Thangs. And We won't repeat alot of our "Bad Habits." We should have gotten alot of things, out of our systems. The Bad Habits we brought into the Challenge -- Should be Left out of Part 2!:look:

We are Shopping Better, Researching Better, Making Better Decisions, Healthier Hair Care Practices and Our Hair is Showing the Fruits of Our Labor -- via Part 1. Health & Growth.:yep:

Now Part 2 of This Challenge --- Everyone is Starting Off with a Clean Slate. We are All Brand New.:woot:

So Let's Act Like It!:naughty:

I agree!

*Luckily I already bought my FHI Runway and Sedu 4000i, Pibbs 514 and Steamer and many of the products I already wanted. I'm gonna look real good this round about not spending money, real good*

Charz

Sinister Minister
For 2 days only, SAVE 20% on CURLS, Curly Q’s or It’s A Curl.

Curls.biz

SAVE 20%
off Tues 10/6 & Wed 10/7 ONLY.

Coupon Code: sharecurls
(all lowercase, all one word)

La Colocha

I'm happy for you, buy one get one part #2 and I'm gonna let you finish but buy one get one part #1 is the best buy one get one thread of all time, of all time!

Ok charye lmao:lachen:. Im home early, that was the shortest work day in history. I gotta try it more often.:grin:

La Colocha

For 2 days only, SAVE 20% on CURLS, Curly Q’s or It’s A Curl.

Curls.biz

SAVE 20%
off Tues 10/6 & Wed 10/7 ONLY.

Coupon Code: sharecurls
(all lowercase, all one word)

Thanks charz for the coupon code. I have enough conditoner that i got from you. I like it. Maybe you can review i don't know what all do you have? Maybe qhemet.

Charz

Sinister Minister
Thanks charz for the coupon code. I have enough conditoner that i got from you. I like it. Maybe you can review i don't know what all do you have? Maybe qhemet.

I'm glad you like it! Can you tell me what it smells like. I could never tell!

La Colocha

I'm glad you like it! Can you tell me what it smells like. I could never tell!

It took me a minute to figure out, and i was just like you, what the hell does this smell like.:lachen:About 10 minutes later i realized it smelled similar to yes to cucumbers conditoner. Which smells like cucumbers:lachen:. I used to like cucumber and melon spray from bbw, this reminds me of that but its faint. I do like it alot. thanks charz.

Charz

Sinister Minister
Are you thinking about bkting your hair? Do you want it straight? I want to straighten my hair to see what it looks like but im scared. Scared enough not to try it.

When it gets APL I'd like to wear it straight some of the time.

All I really know at this point is that I am avoiding air-drying like the black plague.

Brownie518

I have no thoughts:look:. I know fabulosity uses it and her hair looks beautiful, did you see her thread?

Fab's hair looked so nice, didn't it?? :yep:

:look: Now, see, messing with that Lita!!! I ordered from them last night at work. I got the Sampler pack with the whipped soap, whipped yogurt, and body frosting. :yep: I also got a couple of soaps. :nono:

:poke: Charz, you stop it!!! :lachen:
I'll let ya'll know how the Verbena is. I want to try the hair stuff, too!! :lick:

La Colocha

Fab's hair looked so nice, didn't it?? :yep:

:look: Now, see, messing with that Lita!!! I ordered from them last night at work. I got the Sampler pack with the whipped soap, whipped yogurt, and body frosting. :yep: I also got a couple of soaps. :nono:

:poke: Charz, you stop it!!! :lachen:
I'll let ya'll know how the Verbena is. I want to try the hair stuff, too!! :lick:

Yes her hair was bangin.:yep:

Girl lita will have you on the corner liftin up a pant leg for products :lachen:lol. She does not play, i can't keep up with her.

Charz

Sinister Minister
Hey what things have yall learned about this haircare journey so far?

I've learned:

My hair hates airdrying
My hair doesn't mind cones
Aloe Vera causes buildup on my hair
My hair doesn't like to be washed too often
My hair LOVES Caster Oil
My hair needs to be combed at least once a week

Last edited:

La Colocha

Hey what things have yall learned about this haircare journey so far?

I've learned:

My hair hates airdrying
My hair doesn't mind cones
Aloe Vera causes buildup on my hair
My hair doesn't like to be washed to often
My hair LOVES Caster Oil
My hair needs to be combed at least once a week

Ive learned that i cannot air dry with loose hair
That my hair loves avocado and dc's
I can use coconut oil and protein a bit, not over do it.
i need to detangle 2x a week
That my hair thrives on moisture and care.

Brownie518

My hair thrives on deep conditioning for an hour or more
My hair thrives on prepooing
Direct heat is no friend of mine
Coconut oil has to be kept to a minimum
My hair loves 'grease'

chebaby

hey guys......i've found you lol

ok who is Lita?

i would not get bkt because of all the flat rioning and the fumes scare me. im not even a fan of straight hair anymore although i know pretty when i see it and fabs hair was very beautiful.

hmmmmm what have i learned?
my hair is addicted to anything with shea butter and coconut oil
my hair DOES like olive oil(it used to make my hair hard)
i love making and mixing butters and deep conditioners
and it seems my hair grows about an inch per month(this makes me happy lol)

Last edited: