Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Fast? :nono: I am actually mad at them - I placed this order on the 19th! I live in SoCal but I think it took a little longer b/c of the holiday last week and UPS was closed. I've never tried their DC - I was influenced by Charz, lol!

Oh, I didn't know when Grey Friday was?....my bad:look:

Chile....That WAS S-L-O-W!:lol:

Yeah, WDT is nice.:yep:

Ltown

Greyland
Fast? :nono: I am actually mad at them - I placed this order on the 19th! I live in SoCal but I think it took a little longer b/c of the holiday last week and UPS was closed. I've never tried their DC - I was influenced by Charz, lol!

It is good Elle I brought it under curl mart sale. It makes my hair very soft!

mkd

T, when are you going to try the DC from buttersnbars? I want you and Che to review it for me!

EllePixie

Oh, I didn't know when Grey Friday was?....my bad:look:

Chile....That WAS S-L-O-W!:lol:

Yeah, WDT is nice.:yep:

Girl, you know I was about to go off on them! Smh...

The DC feels nice in my hair and I like that it's thick yet has water...:lick:

T, when are you going to try the DC from buttersnbars? I want you and Che to review it for me!

Are you talking about the clay one? I love that DC...only thing is that it's a bit hard to wash out.

mkd

Girl, you know I was about to go off on them! Smh...

The DC feels nice in my hair and I like that it's thick yet has water...:lick:

Are you talking about the clay one? I love that DC...only thing is that it's a bit hard to wash out.
Yup that is the one:yep:. Thanks for the review. I am not sure how I feel about it being hard to wash out. Did you just have to rinse for a long time or did you have to manipulate a lot?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center

Girl, Doesn't it look interesting?:look: It almost looks like Clay! I got a backup today (it sounds really, really good). I can't wait!

It is so unusual looking. I think it will be wonderful under my Steamer or even with a Heat Cap.:lick:

I'm not sure? I already have that A&S and BM opened that I need to finish up.

I think I may open a Sitrinillah up next. I have so much Jasmine to try to get through.:look: And Got 2 More Jars on the way.:drunk: I will open another Jasmine next too.

I don't want to have more than 2-3 DC'ers open at one time.

EllePixie

Yup that is the one:yep:. Thanks for the review. I am not sure how I feel about it being hard to wash out. Did you just have to rinse for a long time or did you have to manipulate a lot?

I did a full review of it on my blog...it's REALLY thick and difficult to wash out. I had to scrub my scalp and usually need to cowash after in order to get it all out. I actually started using a scoop and mixing with other stuff to make it easier to wash out. When I used it straight, I scratched my scalp and had pink clay under my fingernails for a couple of days!

But I will say it is REALLY good - it made my hair so soft, defrizzed, and it was so easy to detangle...I just had to dilute it so I could wash that mess out!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I did a full review of it on my blog...it's REALLY thick and difficult to wash out. I had to scrub my scalp and usually need to cowash after in order to get it all out. I actually started using a scoop and mixing with other stuff to make it easier to wash out. When I used it straight, I scratched my scalp and had pink clay under my fingernails for a couple of days!

But I will say it is REALLY good - it made my hair so soft, defrizzed, and it was so easy to detangle...I just had to dilute it so I could wash that mess out!

That's a good idea, T...let's hope my mom gets me a steamer for Christmas! I just used it with a plastic cap.

Great Review Elle:grin:

Yeah, You Need a STEAMA':lick:

You'll really love the Performance of Your Products with the Enhancement/Introduction of Steam.:grin:

It takes them to the Next Level and it's very relaxing.:yep:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Allandra is removing U1 B1 Part 3. :cry3:

It's Prolly Gone.:wave:

Pours out some Diet Coke for the Part 3 Challenge:sekret:

*fun times*

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I'll Use the BnB's Deep Conditioning Masque on a Day when I'm 'not' in a hurry or feeling rushed and can take my time to Steam it in good & rinse well.:yep:

Most people that Steam in Henna say it makes it alot easier to rinse out.

I've never steamed my Henna in (yet), but I'm sure steaming this will make it alot easier to rinse out.:yep:

Charz

Sinister Minister
I'll Use the BnB's Deep Conditioning Masque on a Day when I'm 'not' in a hurry or feeling rushed and can take my time to Steam it in good & rinse well.:yep:

Most people that Steam in Henna say it makes it alot easier to rinse out.

I've never steamed my Henna in (yet), but I'm sure steaming this will make it alot easier to rinse out.:yep:

I've steamed with henna but I wouldn't advise it for the steamers sake. When I emptied out the little water thingie it was full of the dye. I can't see it being good for the machine.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I've steamed with henna but I wouldn't advise it for the steamers sake. When I emptied out the little water thingie it was full of the dye. I can't see it being good for the machine.

Good Point. :grin: Lawd Knows My Heart would Break in 2 if something happened to my STEAMA':sad:

Now, I'm reconsidering steaming in that Masque too.:blush:

Thanks Charz!:yep:

robot.

Awwww Robot. Thanks for Sharing Baby-Bot!

You were always a Diva!:grin:

my mom kept my head on the hook up.

once, looooong ago, my (white) music teacher told me to take my hat off... it was my braids! :blush: in a ponytail! :perplexed :ohwell:

eta: i wish my face was still shaped like that. :lachen:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
my mom kept my head on the hook up.

once, looooong ago, my (white) music teacher told me to take my hat off... it was my braids! :blush: in a ponytail! :perplexed :ohwell:

eta: i wish my face was still shaped like that. :lachen:

Girl....She DID!:giggle:

You should have told them to take they YT off :lol: :rolleyes:

Charz

Sinister Minister
Damn, I ordered twice from the limited because I forgot to add my coupon code and they sent both orders even tho I emailed them to cancel one!

Guess Saturday Imma be returning the whole box along with stuff from Nordstrom, Sephora and using my Nordstrom Groupon.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Damn, I ordered twice from the limited because I forgot to add my coupon code and they sent both orders even tho I emailed them to cancel one!

Guess Saturday Imma be returning the whole box along with stuff from Nordstrom, Sephora and using my Nordstrom Groupon.

Girl, What did you get from Nordstrom's:lick:

Charz

Sinister Minister
@CreamTee

I'm going to the UK in June to see my favorite band System of a Down (they got back together to play some select dates) I'm flying into the East Midlands Airport. Do you have any advice? I've been before but to London. Thanks.

chebaby

if i wanted to stick to 1 line it would be giovanni. i was trying to think of a second line but my mind is drawing a blank.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@CreamTee

I'm going to the UK in June to see my favorite band System of a Down (they got back together to play some select dates) I'm flying into the East Midlands Airport. Do you have any advice? I've been before but to London. Thanks.

And RosalindB ---- She is Also from the UK!:grin:

I wish I were going (but not to the concert).:ohwell: