what happened to the no heat straight plates thread ckw and launch?

luckiestdestiny

Hello CWK Sis,

I missed that one. Who is JC? Please inbox me with more details. I just went back and checked my kickstarter messages but I didn't see it. Please advice and thanks for looking out ! I appreciate it and will definitely get in touch with her soon. Take care!

CWK Plates- Straighten Hair Without-http://youtu.be/CJlTt02SUis

I assume she's talking about The Natural Haven http://www.thenaturalhavenbloom.com/

WHo has two posts about your product already. Congrats on reaching your goal btw. Above and beyond you go! Can't wait to receive my two all star packs.

Last edited:

luckiestdestiny

I will be looking forward to your results

I'm not in the challenge but I'm rooting for everyone. I just do my own thing but will use the plates and of course make a post if they work probably in that thread. I'm sure you will have a ton of pics in that challenge to help you to gauge if they are helpful for you. I'm sure there will be 4abcdefghijklmnop in that thread. Especially since you mention you are 4c and I'm 4a and you did not take the results of the 4a, so I would not be a hair "match" or you. I'm sure some one else will be though and I hope you will find the pics and results you need to make a decision. I think you're looking to see 4b/c results and I can't give that to you as I'm 4a. However I'm looking forward to my own results and will post them as a follow up. But I'm one for looking over time, not one instance. I'm looking forward to how my hair holds up over time, what I can do with the plates, and how much (if any) stress it puts on my hair wh ich will determine how often I use them, etc. I am all for the integrity of my hair so any new product introduced is assessed over the long term. With that said I'm super hopeful.

Last edited:

knbradley

Words cannot express how excited I am today! I am watching my dream slowly become a reality. I am so thrilled to announce that I have reached my goal of $8000 to launch my project for the CWK Straight Plates in less than 6 days!!!! The support that I have received from my CWK Sisters has been AMAZING and I am truly overwhelmed with joy and appreciation for all that you have done to support. The campaign is still open for another 25 days.... So now the question is, "How many orders do I need to make for the first production run?" Thank you .... Thank you .... Thank you from the bottom of my heart for the love and support!!! Please continue to spread the word bc I want to get these Straight plate in the hands of as many of my CWK Sisters as possible on the first run !!! Much <3 knbradley (your CWK Sister)

luckiestdestiny

So now that the goal has been reached does that mean we can get the plates earlier? :look:

She doesn't get paid until the end of the kickstarter(and up t 2-3 weeks after for the funds to be released per kickstarter rules). Then she has to go to the manufacturer.:lachen: Patience ladies, patience.

Avyn

I made my pledge! I'm so proud and happy for you!!!!!
...and thanks for the shout out to LHCF!

Last edited:

SunRai Naturals

Okay Now I'm just having fun watching how high her total goes up. Even though goal is met now hopefully those interested will still donate/purchase. I went ahead & got two sets (used an alternate email). Thanks for the tip! I'd rather have too many plates than not enough for my hair.

I'm predicting that the 4bc-z ladies (like me) will have better results than even Kelechi stated by stretching smaller sections. Like half of the section that was used for the Type 4 example in her video. Looser textures will probably be able to get away with using bigger sections. That's another reason why I bought extra plates. I'd also rather have some on deck to grow into. The anticipated release is at the end of August (I think) so a lot of us will have retained more length by then.

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.
I just ordered two more diva packs (one for ML and one for Longer hair)! That's a total of 3 orders...does anyone know if we've ordered more than once will it be shipped together?

virtuenow

Cwk has new designs already!

Attachments

• image-3516573388.jpg
    image-3516573388.jpg
    340 KB · Views: 168
  • image-3050658410.jpg
    image-3050658410.jpg
    341.1 KB · Views: 167
  • image-3645078338.jpg
    image-3645078338.jpg
    194.5 KB · Views: 169
  • image-1142883959.jpg
    image-1142883959.jpg
    374.2 KB · Views: 161
  • image-2597005327.jpg
    image-2597005327.jpg
    228.3 KB · Views: 151
Last edited:

knbradley

Cwk has new designs already!

Girl you are on it!!! Lol! I just logged into LHCF to make the post and you beat me to it.... I love it!! I sketched three new designs and the manufacturer sent it today! I am testing for "fastest drying time" before I make the molds. I want to make sure the product is the best it can be!!! Thank you ladies for your support!!! More updates to come!! :)

virtuenow

Oops! I looked to see if posted-- you can still post in the other threads (I haven't got there yet)!

Last edited:

Soratachi

WOW!!!

I was thinking on suggesting you to make a root plate only for the relaxed ladies(natural too) to stretch new growth. I see that you are already on it the relaxed ladies will go crazy :grin:. With them you can stretch your roots, remove them and then wrap your hair or apply longer plates and get straight hair for days.

Avyn

I want mine now!!!!! I cant wait!!! Ive told several friends and I told them that I am not sharing! Hopefully they'll pledge.

Nightingale

On the Grow and Keeping it Simple
I'm really excited about this product. I made a commitment to myself to stop using direct heat and I've stuck by it for almost a year now. I consider this a tool to straighten my hair, just like I use magnetic rollers for rollersets.

Great idea!

Sosa

I'm excited to try these :grin:

knbradley
Whenever you get the chance to, go over to the Career section of this forum and share your success story:yep:. Be sure to highlight key things you have learned along the way while designing, producing and marketing your product.

We need more women of color like you designing stuff for our hair. :yep:

So happy for ya!