What Product Combinations Did You Use On Your Hair Today?

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
I'm like a broken record

TA Macanet Root oil and Xcel Revitalizer. I'm riding this train out. On Thursday I need to place an order for more Xcel. Im on one bottle now and only have 1 backup.

Aggie

Follicle Care Scalp drops massaged on scalp

I poured black tea rinse over my Blue Magic Grease and CFCG Curl Activator drenched hair twice this week and my hair is still very soft, elongated and moisturized.

I remember the first time I did this on my natural hair, it shrunk so terribly that I had to end up texlaxing it to soften it enough to comb it.

Another reason why that Blue Magic Grease is staying in my regimen for a long time.

Aggie

I decided not to wash and DC today so I mixed up a blend of herbs and teas to use as a rinse instead.

I mixed together:

Amla powder, Kalpi Tone powder, Hibiscus tea, Black tea, caffeine powder, a dollop of shikakai powder, and Rose powder.

I add them all to a pot of water and let it boil and simmer for a few minutes.

When it's cooled, I'll pour some of it over my hair and allow it to sit while I shower, rinse and moisturize.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Koils By Nature Detoxifying Mint Conditioner w/Bekura YAM on top!

Had some "left over" Black Coffee so used this with ST'icals Rice Water Rinse (under Plastic Cap for about 20 minutes).

Last edited: