What Product Combinations Did You Use On Your Hair Today?

Aggie

My herbal tea rinse this morning. I poured it over my hair and decided to leave it in today because it feels and smells really good. I used some ylang ylang and peppermint essential oil in it...yum yum :lick:

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
Last night I oiled my scalp with TA Macanet Root oil and then used Xcel Revitalizer . Around my nape and edges, I used Xcel cream and sealed it in with a little of my shea butter blend.

This morning, oiled my scalp again with TA oil, and sprayed Xcel Revitalizer. Used CRN Lavender edge control on my edges. :rolleyes:

Aggie

This morning I used another tea rinse of brahmi, amla, kalpi tone, Curly Proverbz Tea blend, rose hips, hibiscus, and black tea.

I always add some essential oils to my tea rinses to improve the smell since I don't rinse them out.

Last night I massaged a blend of Bambu Scalp Drops and jbco on my scalp. I also moisturized my hair with Lustrasilk Curl Max Curl Moisturizer sealed with Blue Magic Grease

Aggie

Overnighting In:
APB's Ayurvedic Mud Mask
@IDareT'sHair,

I had this but gifted it to someone who really needed some good deep conditioners. Her hair was a hot mess. I felt sorry for her and gave a few others that were in my stash. I never updated about that unfortunately. I think I gave her about 6 DCs including protein and moisturizing DCs one night last week.

Last edited:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Aggie
My 1st time trying (what did you think of it?) It smells good.:lick:

Right now, I'm using a 4oz I got on a Swap, but went ahead and bought an 8oz because it was Ayurvedic and because it was Mud.:laugh:

My plans are to use it just like any other Clay/Mud Treatments (as a Pre-Tx and as a DC'er).
x6 DC'ers? You are a Great Friend!:love5:

Aggie

@Aggie
My 1st time trying (what did you think of it?) It smells good.:lick:

Right now, I'm using a 4oz I got on a Swap, but went ahead and bought an 8oz because it was Ayurvedic and because it was Mud.:laugh:

My plans are to use it just like any other Clay/Mud Treatments (as a Pre-Tx and as a DC'er).
x6 DC'ers? You are a Great Friend!:love5:
@IDareT'sHair
I liked the APB Ayur-Mud Mask when I did use it. I like Jmonique's Dead Sea Mud mask is better to me though. I especially love the tingle of the latter, plus it makes my hair behave so well with other products.

NaturalShe94

Shampoo'd and Deep Conditioned with SM Superfruit Complex line. Then moisturized with SM JBCO leave in.
The Superfruit Complex 10 in 1 Renewal line really didn't come through like I thought it would. When I took my hair down from my microfiber towel, it frizzed almost immediately. That's not usually like my hair. I stayed under the dyer for almost an hour. I don't think I've ever gotten this result before after deep conditioning. Strange.

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
All I did was oil my scalp with Sunny Isle Pimento oil and sprayed some Xcel spray last night and this morning before I left for work...

I'm tired however my scalp is itchy. Once I get home I need to rinse my scalp off with Cantu Beauty ACV root rinse. " lettuce pray this happens"

faithVA

Finally got around to doing my hair.
I shampooed with Mane Choice Type 4 Shampoo.
I detangled with Deva Curl One Conditioner
Deep Conditioned with Mane Choice Type 4 Mask
Used TGIN leave-in
Spritzed with Mane Magic
Twisted with Mane Choice 24K Gold gel
Will probably seal my ends again with Aunt Jackies gel.

I forgot to use my pomade on my ends.