2017 Coffee Tea Clay Mud Acv Avj Ayurveda Challenge

Aggie

This morning I massaged the remainder of my 4 oz CP growth oil in my scalp and smoothed down the length of my hair for a few minutes, then I took the herbs left over from my CP ayurveda tea rinse last week (I had it in the refrigerator).

I stretched it with some hot water, shook it up, jumped in the shower and poured the entire bottle of the liquid herbs onto my hair, making sure to saturate my scalp with the mixture. I left it on while I showered.

When I washed it out, I was expecting dry hair but on the contrary, it was super moisturized. I didn't even use a cowash to rinse it out - I didn't have to. I wonder if it was because I added the hibiscus and kalpi tone powders to my tea :scratchchin:.

Well needless to say, this is how I will be doing this moving forward.

Bad&Bougee

I did a guava rinse after my DC. Let the guava tea soak for 30 minutes and did a light rinse to leave a smidgen of tea in my hair. I'm not sure if it's the tea or what but my hair feels good - soft but strong. I want to prepoo with it on my next wash and do a rinse after my DC.

I'm going to copy @Aggie and peep Zenia's oil blend.

Aggie

Good Evening Ladies.

Got home about an hour ago and decided to do a 10 minute scalp massage with CP Ayurveda Growth Oil, followed by 5 minutes of inversion. My hair still feels wonderfully soft so I probably won't moisturize it tonight but will save it for after I spritz with CP Ayurveda Tea Rinse. :yep:.

Aggie

This morning, so far I have on CP ayurveda growth oil on my scalp and hair as a prepoo.

I have some leftover henna in a double boil warming up to apply after prepooing for about 30 minutes.

I will stretch the henna with some kalpi tone and amla powders and mix in some Nexxus Polymedic Emergency Reconstructor because my hair feels like it needs some strength.

Moisturizing today with APB Moisturizing Hair Lotion.

Plaiting my hair up and wigging for the day.

Aggie

I just applied and massaged my CP Ayurveda Growth Oil for 5 minutes, moisturized my ends with APB Moisturizing Hair Lotion and Inverted for 5 minutes.

Day 6 of my Inversion for the month of November is complete.

ElevatedEnergy

Rooted Yet Flowing
On wash day last Thursday, I did a tea rinse in between the shampoo and condition process. I found a huge box of a black and green tea blend at the grocery store by Tetley so I used that with some rosemary herbs.

image.jpg

Today, I oiled my scalp with my Ayurvedic Herbal oil. Moisturized with rose water, Camille Rose coconut water leave-in then sealed with my Ayurvedic cream. Put my hair in one big braid pinned up into a bun.

Aggie

metro_qt

Soooo... I'm new to all of this, I cut off all of my hair 6 weeks ago, and started some henna treatments and clay masks in the last 4 weeks.

My hair is really liking it, and growing quickly, so I wanted an opinion,

Is it better to have a henna regimen, or maybe to clay wash each week.

My hair liked both and felt different...in different ways after each treatment.

The only thing that stops me from the henna is the mess...