BSL 2013 Challenge

KiWiStyle

Realtor & Foodie
How many of you guys are in the MBL challenge already?? B/c I think a LOT of you ladies need to be up in there if you aren't already. I see lots of MBL grazers and claimers by the end of the year :yep:

This is code for, GET OUT! Just kidding, lol!

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

ImanAdero

How many of you guys are in the MBL challenge already?? B/c I think a LOT of you ladies need to be up in there if you aren't already. I see lots of MBL grazers and claimers by the end of the year :yep:

Okay I am...

But it's my BSL/MBL bra lol.

So for now I'm claiming BSB, in my official bra I'm not BSL though.

I'm actualy in BSL, MBL and WL lol. I figure if I can try to be all 3 lol

NikkiQ

I tried joining MBL, but was never added to the list so I'm just viewing from the sidelines. I wanna make sure I graze BSL before I jump over to anything else.

I think there is a serious case of CLBW (Chronic Low Bra Wearing) going on in here and I too suffer from CLBW.

BraunSugar

I think where my bra is on my back can be subjective, that's why I use the measurement of 12 inches as BSL for myself. The majority of my layers are still around APL though

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

My hair is 12 inches and not BSL. :ohwell: I can't claim it until about 14 inches. :lol:

Evolving78

I tried joining MBL, but was never added to the list so I'm just viewing from the sidelines. I wanna make sure I graze BSL before I jump over to anything else.

I think there is a serious case of CLBW (Chronic Low Bra Wearing) going on in here and I too suffer from CLBW.

i'm in that challenge. i hope i make it by winter or at least the end of the year. i would love to make WL, but i am too scissor happy for that.

JJamiah

In about 4 weeks I will be getting a much needed cut.. these swimming classes are no joke :nono: NO joke! burn...BUrn... burn...

Seamonster

I think I may have made APL again, and all I want to do is cut. Starting to love some layers, but I have way too many. Some how it seems like my hair grows in layers so I am constantly fighting to get blunt ends.

It has been 3 months since I trimmed because I am scared I will cut off all my progress. At the same time I am scared that if I don't trim soon my hair won't look as thick. If I just had the self control to dust. I am thinking I may forgo this trim, and then I am sure to have enough hair to safely trim at the June length check.

Trying to decide when to cut another couple of layers out? Should I wait until after summer growth spurt to cut some layers out? What do you guys think? Is anyone else struggling with unwanted layered growth?

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint

I suffer from this too, but at least I admit the problem...

That is the first step ladies. Admit the problem. :lol:

Do we need a CLBW anonymous?

Iluvsmuhgrass

Is anyone else struggling with unwanted layered growth?

Yes. :ohwell: I can get a blunt cut but it will be back in layers in about 3-4 months because that's how my hair grows. I've decided to embrace it instead of fight it. I was really tempted to pull my hair in a low ponytail and just chop but decided against it.

GettingKinky

I'm not exactly sure where MBL is. I think I'll just wait for you to start the waist length challenge next year NikkiQ. :yep:

Seamonster

I must say this is the best length check ever! This thread has been popping with hair candy everyday. Can't wait for the next one.

growbaby We think you have beautiful BSL length hair; I think you are a unicorn :detective:

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
growbaby well my thirsty self will be claiming when one strand hits...talkin bout "lead hairs" and ish. :look:

So you already know my opinion. :lol:

Sent from my SGH-T959 using LHCF

GettingKinky

I don't see a waist length 2014. And if there is one you can make yours for 2015 and we can all be ninjas (or shoguns) for a year. We'll all have full WL with beautiful ends. :smile:

growbaby

Hahaha u guys are hilarious.. FINE! I guess I can claim it :look: partly b/c someone asked me if I was wearing extensions about an hour ago. I was like nah girl, but in my head like "YES THANK YOU!" Lol

NikkiQ

I don't see a waist length 2014. And if there is one you can make yours for 2015 and we can all be ninjas (or shoguns) for a year. We'll all have full WL with beautiful ends. :smile:

And then we'll have to have a WL meet up or something lol

Sent from my Android...Boom.

NikkiQ

Hahaha u guys are hilarious.. FINE! I guess I can claim it :look: partly b/c someone asked me if I was wearing extensions about an hour ago. I was like nah girl, but in my head like "YES THANK YOU!" Lol

See?? Ain't no denying it growbaby! You're officialy a BSL samurai!

Realhairdontcare

Here is my length check. The first pic is a comparison between my starting pic and now and the second pic is today's length check along with a length check in a tank top. I hope the pics don't come out sideways because I am uploading from the app on my phone.

Attachments

• image-2127329359.jpg
    image-2127329359.jpg
    411.7 KB · Views: 48
  • image-81935841.jpg
    image-81935841.jpg
    337.7 KB · Views: 72

newnyer

Awwwwww shiggity! Nice hair ladies!!! You know, I was all sad because I can't really participate with you guys w/ the length checks, being in a PS & all, but remembered I took my own personal lc back in February that I never shared.....so I'll just include it for now- & just patiently twiddle my thumbs until the next go round when I can update my most current length. So I KNOW I'm going to need a trim after I take out my current sew-in in 8 weeks....hopefully even w/ the trim I'll be sitting pretty at BSL. Girl can dream! Oh, & yea....I see I wear my bra a lot higher than some of ya'll...some of ya'll low bra wearers are definitely in denial about being @ BSL already! LOL. I'm planning to claim BSB when my hair reaches the top of my bra, & BSL when it reaches the bottom. Help me out ladies...seems about right huh??

FEBRUARY PICS:

IMAG0915.jpg

IMAG0913.jpg

IMAG0904-1.jpg

Sorry for the bad angles/pics...I originally just took these for myself to see where I was at! :)

Last edited:

Seamonster

I think there's already a WL 2014 challenge[/QUOTE]

No there isn't, I just checked and it is waiting for you. We have been growing together for 2 years now, we can't stop now! :cry: How can I do this without raven cellie updates from PR.

growbaby well my thirsty self will be claiming when one strand hits...talkin bout "lead hairs" and ish. :look:

So you already know my opinion. :lol:

Sent from my SGH-T959 using LHCF

I am thirsty too; if a hair ever touches WL I am claiming. Everybody is going to side eye me but :reddancer:

But I want to be in your WL challenge (whine, whine). You host the best challenges. :yep:

Yes, :prettyplease: host the wl 2014. Let's show them why there is an L in LHCF.

And then we'll have to have a WL meet up or something lol

Let's call it 'the unicorn meeting'; I would be willing to sacrifice a winter vacation in PR celebrating with an appropriate Island beverage :beach: