BSL 2013 Challenge

nazjha

I got you guys on the next length check!!! I am still in my protective style and would like to be for at least two more weeks.I just did my length check about 6 weeks ago and I don't believe it'll be a "big" difference you know??
But I am LOVING you guys length checks, I neeeed more!!! lol

KiWiStyle

Realtor & Foodie
I think there's already a WL 2014 challenge

[/QUOTE]No there isn't, I just checked and it is waiting for you. We have been growing together for 2 years now, we can't stop now! :cry: How can I do this without raven cellie updates from PR.

I am thirsty too; if a hair ever touches WL I am claiming. Everybody is going to side eye me but :reddancer:

Yes, :prettyplease: host the wl 2014. Let's show them why there is an L in LHCF.

Let's call it 'the unicorn meeting'; I would be willing to sacrifice a winter vacation in PR celebrating with an appropriate Island beverage :beach:[/QUOTE]

WL 2014?? What happened to MBL, lol??? Ya'll are cracking me up...I'm probably just making full APL in this challenge and you're already planning a 2014 WL meet-up! Ain't no body leaving me behind so y'll better chill out.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Last edited:

NikkiQ

KiWiStyle :lachen: Ain't nobody leaving you behind. It went from MBL to WL since there's already a MBL challenge for this year and no WL for next year. Now yall know I ain't startin that WL challenge anytime soon and I gotta be BSL before that happens.

KiWiStyle

Realtor & Foodie
KiWiStyle :lachen: Ain't nobody leaving you behind. It went from MBL to WL since there's already a MBL challenge for this year and no WL for next year. Now yall know I ain't startin that WL challenge anytime soon and I gotta be BSL before that happens.

Isn't a 2014 WL challenge for our group a setup to fail?? There isn't a 2014 MBL challenge so you can host that...or are we skipping MBL because its close to WL anyway? I'm just thinking that its going to take many of us every bit of 2013 to meet the BSL goal, I'm stressing out already just thinking of WL in 2014.

I'm off to suck down my vitamins, exercise rigorously, consume green smoothies non-stop and apply some growth oil so I can catch up to all the first quarter graduates. I'm going to be in here like The Little Engine That Could, lol! WAIT UP!

NikkiQ

Isn't a 2014 WL challenge for our group a setup to fail?? There isn't a 2014 MBL challenge so you can host that...or are we skipping MBL because its close to WL anyway? I'm just thinking that its going to take many of us every bit of 2013 to meet the BSL goal, I'm stressing out already just thinking of WL in 2014.

I'm off to suck down my vitamins, exercise rigorously, consume green smoothies non-stop and apply some growth oil so I can catch up to all the first quarter graduates. I'm going to be in here like The Little Engine That Could, lol! WAIT UP!

Woosah woman. It was just a thought. Nothing is set in stone. I'm not trying to set anything up for everyone to fail at.

Sent from my Android...Boom.

KiWiStyle

Realtor & Foodie
Woosah woman. It was just a thought. Nothing is set in stone. I'm not trying to set anything up for everyone to fail at.

Sent from my Android...Boom.

I know you're not...I'm calm (high pitched voice)! I'm just freaking out because I'm already racing to keep up with you guys, I've been a slow grower in the past, hopefully with my new lifestyle change, that has changed as well. I'm known to say what I'm thinking so don't take my opposition to a 2014 MBL Challenge as serious as it sounds.

Evolving78

folks showin out in this thread! congrats growbaby !

KiWiStyle

where can i find nexxus emergencee? (did i spell that right) i have been looking for it and can't find it. i ended up just getting some Aphogee 2 min.

deedoswell

Awwwwww shiggity! Nice hair ladies!!! You know, I was all sad because I can't really participate with you guys w/ the length checks, being in a PS & all, but remembered I took my own personal lc back in February that I never shared.....so I'll just include it for now- & just patiently twiddle my thumbs until the next go round when I can update my most current length. So I KNOW I'm going to need a trim after I take out my current sew-in in 8 weeks....hopefully even w/ the trim I'll be sitting pretty at BSL. Girl can dream! Oh, & yea....I see I wear my bra a lot higher than some of ya'll...some of ya'll low bra wearers are definitely in denial about being @ BSL already! LOL. I'm planning to claim BSB when my hair reaches the top of my bra, & BSL when it reaches the bottom. Help me out ladies...seems about right huh??

FEBRUARY PICS:

View attachment 202705

View attachment 202707

View attachment 202709

Sorry for the bad angles/pics...I originally just took these for myself to see where I was at! :)

My bra sits about where yours does. So IMO I would say BSB top of bra and BSL bottom of bra could be accurate. When I reach the bottom of my bra (hopefully soon!!!) I will claim it as BSL.

Evolving78

How are you feeling shortdub78??

i struggling to get better.

here is a pic of the baby!

ajargon02

Length Check

There will be no more scissors until the end of Summer so if my next length check looks like this, feel free to slap me. :lol:

ITA! I struggle w/ the abuse of scissors! I just have to put them down & step away! :)
So I made a length check shirt.
Since I am only 5'3" bsl is 10 in from my nape. I am currently at 8, so 2 inches to go! That was very encouraging! Mbl is 12 so I guess
I am not that far off! :D

I know if I keep up my "thriver" regimne, that I will be at mid back by years end!

KiWiStyle

Realtor & Foodie
folks showin out in this thread! congrats growbaby !

KiWiStyle

where can i find nexxus emergencee? (did i spell that right) i have been looking for it and can't find it. i ended up just getting some Aphogee 2 min.

shortdub78 You can pick it up at some Walgreens and CVS stores. Walmart may have it too. Online you can pick it up at Amazon.com. It's the Nexxus Emergencee Strengthening Polymeric Reconstructor.

Go to Walgreens.com
Type in search box: nexxus Emergencee
Results: find at a store
Type in your zip code to find where it's in stock.

Evolving78

My heart melted! Look at him!
I wish I was near you so I could help out and you could get some rest.
Praying you feel better soon....:bighug:

i wish you were too! this birthday sucks being sick. my step mom told me that i might just have chronic bronchitis. this was my second time getting it and i can't get rid of my cough. my chest still feels congested.

jprayze

Shortdub he is adorable!

Ladies we are all starting this challenge off right...beautiful and healthy.

New PS this week...faux bun.

Attachments

• image-1446552648.jpg
    image-1446552648.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Hahaha u guys are hilarious.. FINE! I guess I can claim it :look: partly b/c someone asked me if I was wearing extensions about an hour ago. I was like nah girl, but in my head like "YES THANK YOU!" Lol

Don't forget to change your siggy growbaby...and post another pic of your hair :look:

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
I think there's already a WL 2014 challenge

I am thirsty too; if a hair ever touches WL I am claiming. Everybody is going to side eye me but :reddancer:

[/QUOTE]

:lol: That's right honey. We will be :reddancer: gone with the wind fabulous...twirling and whipping our one strand in ppls faces. :lachen:

shortdub78 your baby is adorable. Congrats again. I hope you're feeling better.

kandiekj100

So here is my length check. I relaxed my hair at about a week shy of a 6 month stretch.

I don't know if there is much difference b/w this pic and the one from the end of January in my signature. I've also done a bit of dusting of my ends since taking this pic.

length check 3.2013.jpg

NikkiQ

More and more lovely heads of hair popping up left and right! I'm so loving this. Looking good ladies.