It's Friday!!!!! What are you doing with your hair this weekend?

I'm going to use my new Mizani products :yep:
-Renew Strength Shampoo
-Moisturfusion Silk Creme
-Foam Wrap to rollerset
looking forward to it, hope I :love: the products
Oooooh, you HAVE to let us know how you like it!!!!

I am henna'ing indigoing, cowashing and DCing my hair this weekend:grin:. I had my hair flat rowed for three weeks and I miss my baby so I'm going all out for her today:yep:.

I had the best and yummiest DC session!!!

*Friday night : Prepoo
-Lustrasilk shea mango
-vatika
-Brahmi oil
-Amla oil

*Saturday : Wash and DC
-Wash: Kenra Moist poo (love it!)
-Aphogee 2 min : for 5 min
-Elucence mb, Kenra mc, avocado oil, honey Mix : 15 min With Heat:lick:
-Infusium, Aphogee leave ins,Followed with Elucence/Lacio plus oil plus Chi Silk Infusion.:spinning:

*Rollerset, Airdry
*Castor oil/Wgo mix on scalp
*Moist with Hydratherma Leave in and Daily growth lotion and oil
*Bantu knots, then silk bonnet.
Ooooh my hair is soooooooooooo Happyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!:lachen:

I did a Brahmi Co-wash, and deep condition with a heating cap. Then got it cut and braided up! I wont be messing with it for the next few months. Giving it and myself a break

wash w. nexxus therapee
do a black rinse (clairol beautiful collection in black). i cannot take this boring brown any longer!
dc w. kenra mc honey and evoo
air dry in single braid or twist and curl

Last edited:
I'm currently doing a hot oil treatment. After this, I'll wash and deep condition. I'll let my hair air-dry and then plait it down into cornrows.

I'll be wearing a quick weave for the next week or two. I want to rock a short bob w/ long layers in the front.

Right now I'm DC'ing on dry hair with ORS Replenishing and CON (always comes out soft when I mix the two), then I'll wash w/ either Mizani or Elasta QP, use a rinse out conditioner, rollerset and flat iron my roots then wrap...

I think I will try this today, it do sounds good.

It's that time again:

I'm going to poo w/ Hairveda Amala Shikakai shampoo and follow w/ the Methi Tea treatment system.

I'm going to try KBB's hair milk or hair cream as a leave-in (have only used on dry hair :lick:). I'm going to air dry and do a bootleg roller wrap. :)

Moisturizing, using my mega-tek and wearing my half wig for at least the next two weeks....

ETA: trying to stretch for 24 weeks

well i will be leaving work early today since we have early dismisal for the week end and go home to cowash this contraption i call hair then let that sucker air dry while cleaning up my house

I doing a henna treatment RIGHT NOW LOL.FIRST ONE /COLOR dont know if i will do it over night yet, but will do a good deep con and roller set under dryer oh will try the oat meal treatment after henna for 5 min . hope everthing works for my thin hair

I'm gonna do a relaxer tonight. I’m only 7 weeks post but I can’t afford my sew in right now and my hair is too short to do anything else (bunning, braidouts etc.) The new growth is surprisingly ferocious :whip:this time so that a good thing. I will DC then roller set.

I just purchased some protein filler to halt my breakage due to overmoisterizing .. so I will be attacking that:wallbash:

I'm going to put some neem oil on my scalp and massage that in and then put some alter ego garlic conditioner on my hair and sit under the dryer for a bit.

I just texlaxed my 17 week post hair. I dc'ed with GVP Cond. Balm and used a combo of protein filler, GVP Silk Infusion, water, and coconut oil as a leave-in. I'm airdrying in a low pony now. I plan to wear it down tomorrow and then bun Sunday and Monday. Heck I'll prob. bun for the next few weeks.

I am currently under the dryer! Only worked a half a day today (yay!) I am doing the HairVeda 2 step Methi Protein Treatment, after which is will be braiding, I plan on wearing my hair in a braid out the whole weekend. I really hope it comes out well, will take pics if it does!! :)

I bought some flexi rods, so I may be doing them using SouthernTease's method.

But, today on curlynikki, she had the bomb sloppy side pony with a flower so I may do that.

I won't be washing and DC'ing because I got the sudden urge to do an egg treatment , wash and DC in the middle of teh week. So, i will be a cowashin' fool!

*prepoo tonight

Vatika, Brahmi oils

*wash (Saturday)

Elucence mb poo
Aphogee 2 min
DC Keracare Humecto plus Avocado oil and Honey
Aphogee leave ins and Silicon mix leave in, oil, Chi silk
Airdry a bit, straight.
Twist out.

Pre-pooing with Jojoba Oil, Rosemary Oil, Olive Oil, Alma Oil and ORS Lotion.

Washing tomorrow with Aphogee then 2 minute recon, blow & flat iron. Night out tomorrow so this will be over the course of the day lol

Back