July 2016: Hits & Misses

gorgeoushair

Hit - TGIN honey hair mask. I've used it 3x and each time it delivers. Now I just need it to go on sale, or I need to stop using it every wknd.

I remember when this used to go on sale for $9.99 a lot on the website. That's when I bought all 3 of my jars. I don't know why it doesn't go on sale anymore for that price. I surely don't ever remember it being $17.99. I thought it was like $14.99.

Dee_33

Live, Laugh, Love
I remember when this used to go on sale for $9.99 a lot on the website. That's when I bought all 3 of my jars. I don't know why it doesn't go on sale anymore for that price. I surely don't ever remember it being $17.99. I thought it was like $14.99.

I think it's 14.99 on the tgin site but 17.99 in the target stores and 15.99 on target's website. I'm gonna do the target website since it has free shipping.

ms.blue

Hit: my no heat challenge. My wash days were simpler.

Miss: Breaking my no heat challenge to blowdry my hair. The blowdrying did signify that the no heat was working for me.

So/So: Claudie's normalizing conditioner. When used by itself, my hair felt like I didn't deep conditioner with heat at all. I tried again this week by mixing bekura yam nectar with the conditioner and my results were better but nothing to be wowed about.