JUNE 2014: WHAT'S ON SALE THIS MONTH? (Hair/Bath/Beauty)

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
I keep hearing about this store. Any hair products in particular you guys recommend?

APB Recommendations:
Ayurvedic Creme - good moisture and very softening, my favorite of her cremes

Hair Creme - Blueberry Cheesecake is my favorite (scent and performance wise), very softening, good moisture, a little heavy for me so I apply with a light hand

Ayurvedic Oil - light, non-greasy, softening

Leave In Spray - Blueberry Cheesecake is my favorite, very softening, good for detangling, good moisture

Blueberry Cheesecake Deep Conditioner - leaves hair soft and moisturized for days

Tangy Tangerine & Walnut Moisturizing Conditioner - smells great, leaves hair very soft, good for detangling

CocoGlow

APB Recommendations:
Ayurvedic Creme - good moisture and very softening, my favorite of her cremes

Hair Creme - Blueberry Cheesecake is my favorite (scent and performance wise), very softening, good moisture, a little heavy for me so I apply with a light hand

Ayurvedic Oil - light, non-greasy, softening

Leave In Spray - Blueberry Cheesecake is my favorite, very softening, good for detangling, good moisture

Blueberry Cheesecake Deep Conditioner - leaves hair soft and moisturized for days

Tangy Tangerine & Walnut Moisturizing Conditioner - smells great, leaves hair very soft, good for detangling

rileypak

Do you consider the Ayurvedic Creme MORE softening than the Blueberry Creme?

You mentionend the Blueberry Creme is a little heavy, is the Ayurvedic Creme lighter to you?

Which scent did you get the Ayurvedic Creme in?

Have you tried her Moisturizing Pudding?

Thanks!!

cutenss

Thanks for the tag girlie. I will be on the lookout for another Shea Moisture BOGO. I need some more Yucca Milk :yep:

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
rileypak

Do you consider the Ayurvedic Creme MORE softening than the Blueberry Creme?

You mentioned the Blueberry Creme is a little heavy, is the Ayurvedic Creme lighter to you?

Which scent did you get the Ayurvedic Creme in?

Have you tried her Moisturizing Pudding?

Thanks!!

Yes, I think the ayurvedic creme is a little lighter. It has a few less oils than the blueberry cheesecake hair creme but that doesn't impact its performance negatively. I do consider it to be slightly more softening.

I've got the ayurvedic creme in birthday cake, watermelon, and green apple scents. I like them in the order listed.

I've used the hair pudding. It's lighter feeling than both the ayurvedic and regular hair creme. I prefer using it on damp hair.

Philippians413

http://www.hairveda.com

assiyrabomb

Thanks everyone for your help!

I ordered the Coconut Mango Hair and Body Butta, Blueberry Cheesecake Leave In Conditioner and the Ayurvedic Hair Creme in Mango Papaya.

I hope they work for me!

krissyhair

I don't have anything knowledge on sales, but I'm here to remind everyone to take advantage of the free stuff. If you want a coupon for something, call customer service, go to the store on your birthday to get your free birthday gifts and stop by the makeup counters for free facials and samples. I did the other day and ain't ashamed. I walked out of the mall with a lipstick, mascara, serum, chilled chai tea, organic cookies and a 20 minute facial all for $0.00

denise44

Let’s welcome the beautiful month of June with a sale!!! We all know that Summer is right around the corner (June 21st to be exact), and it is long overdue. Many of use have endured a crazy winter and Summer is like a breath of fresh air.
Starting right now enjoy 30% off all orders.
Plus, shipping is a flat rate of $3.00 or it's FREE for orders of $50 or more.
This sale is only valid til 10PM EST Saturday June 7th.
Use code: SUMMER21
Shipping discount will be automatically applied.
(Domestic orders only)

Pompous Blue

Let’s welcome the beautiful month of June with a sale!!! We all know that Summer is right around the corner (June 21st to be exact), and it is long overdue. Many of use have endured a crazy winter and Summer is like a breath of fresh air.
Starting right now enjoy 30% off all orders.
Plus, shipping is a flat rate of $3.00 or it's FREE for orders of $50 or more.
This sale is only valid til 10PM EST Saturday June 7th.
Use code: SUMMER21
Shipping discount will be automatically applied.
(Domestic orders only)
denise44 WHO are you talking about? LINK?

myronnie

THE POMADE SHOP

INHMD Sale: 25% off all full-size products from May 18-June 30; enter coupon code INHMD25 at checkout.

Free shipping on all orders of $70 or more (excluding gift sets). If you spend $70 or more, we will refund your shipping via the same method that you paid.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/ThePomadeShop

AyannaDivine

Thanks for the tag, hun! Here are a couple of makeup deals:

-Black Opal is offering 20% Off + Free Standard Ship On Orders $15 Or More. Use Promo Code: THINK20
http://www.blackopalbeauty.com

- Nordstrom has a bunch of high end beauty products for 10% off (Nars, Bobbi Brown, Laura Mercier, Kiehl's, etc)
Not too shabby if you consider Ebates 6% cash back, plus free shipping, plus 3 free beauty samples :lol:
http://shop.nordstrom.com/c/sale-beauty?origin=leftnav

CodeRed

I don't know if it's been mentioned or not, but the Walmart salon apparently has these Buy 1 Get 2 Free sale things whenever a vendor changes the appearance or formula of their product... I got 3 shampoos to try for the price of 1, all full sized (2 Biolage and 1 Mizani).

caliscurls

Naturelle Grow
"For a limited time only, get 25% off HAIR PRODUCTS at NaturelleGrow Shop! Use code TH252. Hurry Sale ends on Sunday, June 8th, 2014 "

CocoGlow

Massage Warehouse is giving 18% of purchases!

They sale Giovanni products in liter and gallon sizes!

Giovanni heads, go to www.massagewarehouse.com and get your life in order...

JulietWhiskey

Hey Sis! Do you purchase the Smooth As Silk Conditioner from here?

If so, does the ingredients on your bottle include Valencia Orange, Soy Protein & Sea Kelp by chance?

I'm asking because I'm seeing 2 different ingredient listings - Vitacost.com has a different list of ingredients than Massage Warehouse. I have the OLD formula but I'm allergic to Orange, so I was wondering is the NEW formula still has it.

Thanks in advance

veesweets

Curlmart.com
20% off site wide
code: AntiFrizz

ETA: Ends Tuesday 6/10 at 11:59 pm CDT

Last edited:

myhairgrowstoo

Dear iHerb Customer,

Try Aubrey Organics Rosa Mosqueta Shampoo and Conditioner for a total of $2!

This is an incredible 83% OFF the retail price.

Featuring organic rosa mosqueta and apple stem cells, you will love the harvest apple fragrance:
http://www1.iherb.com/tr/cb?pcodes=AUB-09504_AUB-09404

This promotion ends on Tuesday, 10 am Pacific.

With free shipping for orders over $20 and zero sales tax, iHerb offers one of the best overall values for natural products:
http://www.iherb.com

Sincerely,

Your iHerb Team
After I paid I got this:

Your personalized iHerb gift code, BJS366 is worth up to $10.00 off any order by a first-time customer. They will save and you will be rewarded!

So who ever wants to use my code 1st can have it

Pompous Blue

unclefunkysdaughter.com

From FACEBOOK
Attention Texas Fans! Our boutique in Houston is closing! Come get 40% off all clothing, and 30% off all hair care products! Now through June 21!
2446 Times Blvd., in Rice Village
Tues - Sat., 12-5
Don't forget, you can get a free hair consultation and sample our products at the boutique. Call 713-524-2734 for more details.
...Never fear, our online store is still going strong, so funky friends will still be able to order their favorite products at www.unclefunkysdaughter.com.
Missing Supercurl? So are we! We expect it back in stock any day now. E-mail [email protected] to be added to the list to be notified via e-mail as soon as it's available

Pompous Blue

hennasooq.com

FROM FACEBOOK

Discount will be automatic as our system recognizes your Repeat Customer Status.
Shop now at Henna Sooq USA and Henna Sooq Canada

Terms and Conditions: Valid on repeat client orders only. Must have placed one previous order for system to recognize your account, and apply 10% off. Valid only on orders placed on June 6, 2014 at www.HennaSooq.com and www.HennaSooq.ca. Promotions ends June 6, 2014 at 11:59 pm EST. Not valid with any other sale, discount or promotion. Must pay for order before promotions ends. Not valid on pay by phone orders. Not valid on local pick up orders. No extensions. No exceptions. Henna Sooq reserves the right to cancel and/or refund when discount terms are not met.http://www.HennaSooq.com

Pompous Blue

http://www.butters-n-bars.com/organic-bittersweet-chocolate-wafers1.html

CHOCOLATE FIX FRIDAY!
Chocolate is not only good for you,

IT'S DELICIOUS!

So all of our chocolate and cocoa products are on sale right now. Our delicious bittersweet chocolate wafers, dutch processed organic cocoa powder and OUR RAW ORGANIC COCOA BUTTER!

ANND we're also offering you 15 percent off on everything. That's right! Everything!
USE COUPON CODE CHOCOLATE FIX

USE COUPON CODE
CHOCOLATEFIX

to take 15% off your entire order!!

Offer valid until JUNE 9, 2014!
Don't forget to sharedaluv!

Pompous Blue

curlmart.com

Promotion runs Friday, June 6 through 11:59 pm CDT Tuesday, June 10, 2014.

*$5 shipping is valid on shipments to contiguous 48 US states only. Expedited shipping is excluded. Orders will be shipped via ground transport through UPS or USPS. Delivery Confirmation or Tracking information will be supplied via email after order has shipped.

CurlMart cannot offer discounts on Curly Hair Solutions, CURLS, Curly Q's, It's A Curl, Kinky-Curly, Miss Jessie's, Mixed Chicks, Shea Moisture, Nubian Heritage or Wen products, in addition to sets, kits, sale items, or Curly Cocktails which have been previously discounted.

Have a question regarding shipping methods? Need general Customer Support assistance?! E-mail us at customerservice[USER=343691]Curl[/USER]mart.com, or check out our FAQ page at http://www.curlmart.com/faq.

Pompous Blue

folica.com

*Free shipping over $50. Valid for continental U.S addresses only, includes PO Box and APO/FPO.
***BUYTWO25 expires 6/08/2014 @ 3am EDT. Excludes Rowenta, DS Labs, Sarah Potempa, Serge Normant, Ouidad, GHD Air/Jewel Collection, Fudge Urban, St. Tropez and Hair Cubed. Folica.com reserves the right to modify or terminate this promotion and its terms & conditions without notice.
© 2014 Folica.com. All rights reserved.

JulietWhiskey

Darkside of the moon
@JulietWhiskey

Hey Sis! Do you purchase the Smooth As Silk Conditioner from here?

If so, does the ingredients on your bottle include Valencia Orange, Soy Protein & Sea Kelp by chance?

I'm asking because I'm seeing 2 different ingredient listings - Vitacost.com has a different list of ingredients than Massage Warehouse. I have the OLD formula but I'm allergic to Orange, so I was wondering is the NEW formula still has it.

Thanks in advance

NappyRina

I know what you mean by all the ingredient confusion, :drunk:!

I use Giovanni's Smooth As Silk Conditioner as my moisturizer, leave-in and styler and checked Massage Warehouse's ingredients on my gallon size against the bottle I recently purchased from Whole Foods.

Turns out, they are the same. So I would go with what is listed on Massage Warehouse's site.

I think Vitacost is known for selling old formulas of some products but perhaps anothe poster can confirm this...

HTH!