No Buy Challenge feb09-mar09

takincareofme

I sooooo need this challenge, lol!!!

I've been here less than a month and have already bought a standing hair dryer, hair steamer (waiting on for this to arrive), thermal brush for my roots, rollers, clips, satin hat (for under my hat), stocking caps (I saw Ateeya using them), pins, shampoos, conditioners (moisurizing and protein) not to mention books, mega tek, etc. It's getting really bad :blush:

I stopped myself from buying a hydrolic salon chair the other day from online! Mind you I don't have any daughters and I only do my own hair. It was only a little over $100.00 and I guess I'd been watching Real Housewives of ATL (Deshawn Snow) too much. :nono: I don't know what I was thinking.

But take into consideration that I've been a salon girl for some time (forgot how to do my own hair) I literally haven't purchased really anything for my hair in years. :nono:

I'm just happy income tax season is about near so I can undo some of this damage. I need to get rid of that darn paypal acct. :wallbash:

La Colocha

I'd like to join. I have much too much stuff. Is this just for 1 month?

Hi yes its just for one month, I was going to do a week :lachen: cause i was like i can't make it, but ive done it before. I was thinking maybe after march if i could keep going maybe some people would like to join me, but ill wait until march. Ive added everyone who's posted. Wow ladies i thought i was going to be the only one. Im so glad you all joined.

SuchMagnificent

Taking a Break from Posting
So...yeah, I'm already making a emergency list of things I want to try before January is over..Sound the PJ alarm...:grin:

AtlantaJJ

Aww shoot, please count me in, I have NO business buying anything other than my re-up on MegaTek!! I'll get that this week before Jan 31st. Count AJJ in!

IndianAngel22

I wanna join! I have to stop buying! Hey incoming FREE packages don't count right? Cuz technically ure not buying, someone is sending it to you out of the goodness of their heart lol. "inspired by my dump your products on me thread"??????????

La Colocha

I wanna join! I have to stop buying! Hey incoming FREE packages don't count right? Cuz technically ure not buying, someone is sending it to you out of the goodness of their heart lol. "inspired by my dump your products on me thread"??????????

Right free packages don't count, they are already coming. Welcome to the club.

@ Reesecup- adding you too.

MizzBrown

Count me in.:perplexed

Theres just too much stuff i want to buy and I can't even finish liter bottles of stuff.

I can do this...its just a month....one month...one month...one month.

La Colocha

Count me in.:perplexed

Theres just too much stuff i want to buy and I can't even finish liter bottles of stuff.

I can do this...its just a month....one month...one month...one month.

gotcha mizz you know what i am so embarrased i have never finished a product:blush:.

LivingDol1

i definitely want to join this challenge. i've bought hair items three times this week! bad bad bad. :) this is a great idea.

Kay.Dee

I think the last thing I will buy is some marley hair to do my own kinky twists (I hope I don't look jacked) and that shall be it.

Urban

I'm in!! I've finally found a regimen that's working for me. This will be a great excuse to stick to it.