October 2007 Hits & Misses

Eisani

Huge Hit: D'Fina 11 en 1 Deep Conditioner :love::cloud9:
this stuff left my hair smelling good, totally detangled, and my NG was lovely. My waves were laying so lovely!

DivaRox

Huge Hit: D'Fina 11 en 1 Deep Conditioner :love::cloud9:
this stuff left my hair smelling good, totally detangled, and my NG was lovely. My waves were laying so lovely!

Hmmm-looks very very interesting and I see Jennifer recommends it as well.

Brownie518

HIT

Ojon Hydrating Styling Cream - made my hair dry smooth, soft, moisturized, and so shiny!!! :yep: I love this!!!:lick:

Ojon Leave In Glossing Cream - excellent for frizz. Smoothed my hair after I got caught in a severe thunderstorm at work. My hair was not too bad but the Glossing Cream made it all right :grin:.

miracle

Adding Hits:

~KUZ Post Treatmeant Mask--Excellent treatment for Dyed And Relaxed Hair!!!

~Revlon Colorsilk in Blue/Black

~John Frieda Frizz Ease Relax Revival Styling Mousse--Had to search hi & lo for this product, but I :love: it. It makes my rollerset look so curly and bouncy w/lots of shine. Not weighed down at all. And contains no alcohols, so I don't have to worry about build-up. I think my curls will last much longer this time around.

Last edited:

Eisani

Last hits of the month:

Wheat Germ Capilar Tratamiento

Doesn't smell the best, but a great detangler and strengthener. I'm noticing fewer and fewer shed hairs after conditioning w/my most recent purchases.

Alfaparf Semi di Lino Illuminating Serum- I FINALLY found what my Dominican stylist uses on my hair after taking out the rollers (one of the things she hides in the drawer lol). This stuff smells SO good :lick: and gives the hair a nice shine.

tapioca_pudding

HITS:

-WRTC - I have seen the light!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :notworthy: I was blessed by my girl Brownie and Lawd Lawd Lawd... It's a beautiful thing! :D

-(ladies clutch your pearls) Pink Oil Moisturizer Shine Spray (don't know the exact name right now). I used to use this a long time ago and picked some up. Great for shine, makes my hair really soft. :) It can weigh your hair down if you use too much (like I always do :rolleyes:) but it's a nice product.

-AubreysOrganics GBP - DC'd w/ it on dry hair, left it on under a baggie for about 1+hours (I fell asleep). Poo'd out, hair felt awesome so I didn't use a rinse out conditioner. LOVE this stuff!!!

the_UnPrettiest_pretty

Beauty IS skin deep.
Hits

Redken Smooth Down Butter Treat as a leave-in:
I'm running so low on my Lacio Lacio and I can't re-order until December so I used the butter treat as an alternative. My hair feels so soft, silky and has a nice shine/sheen to it. My hair wasn't weighed down at all. I really need to load up on this stuff. It's awesome as a deep conditioning treatment and just as good as a leave-in.

Redken All Soft Conditioner: Helped make my hair soft and easy to detangle. I'm not sure if the silkiness or shine is from the butter treat or this conditioner; but I do know that I LOVE using them together because the results are great!

On the fence

Redken Heat Glide: I've tried this three times and have had less than stellar results each time. My hair doesn't feel as soft after I flat iron with the heat glide. Fantasia IC Straightening Heat Protector Serum is soo much better. My hair still feels soft, silky and shiny when I use it. I think it's because of the Aloe and other "good" ingredients in it. I most likely won't be re-purchasing the heat glide.

The Heat Glide is a staple for me. I love that stuff. It does wonders for my thick hair when I get ready to flat iron. I won't be without it.