Ovation Cell Therapy/Mega-Tek Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
yes i am in. I purchased Oviation Cell Therapy yesterday but I had Megatek at home I brought it a year ago and did not see anything interesting about it, so I will use it until my product come.

my regiment.

Deep condition once a week with whatever I grab.
I co wash daily so I might slow it down.
Shea butter (cantu)leave in conditioner everyday/or Aphrogee leave in conditioner with SAA added to both - seal with olive oil. I don't normally seal I always forget but I won't these 90 days
Wash once a week with baking soda
Nothing else really just waiting and seeing.
I'll use the Oviation as a leave in on scalp only for duration of the 90 days. I will post my picture tomorrow - But I can't get it straight but I will try. I am 100% natural. Can we have a seal. I like Pinkskates seal - makes you feel special.

How about this one? I tried to add a 'caption' to it, but it's not working too well for me at the moment. I'm going to add this to my picture strip in my siggy strip below to see how it works.

If you like this one, just right click on the picture and save in your picture files and then upload it to your siggy, or Avatar. Or you may be able to copy and paste it as well. Hope this helps...

I'll keep trying though. :giveheart:

Blessings and much success to everyone.... :yep:

Attachments

• Ovation MegaTek Challenge - Stamp.jpg
    Ovation MegaTek Challenge - Stamp.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 45

tt8

Me likey!!!!! Do u know how to add it if I have a Mac?
How about this one? I tried to add a 'caption' to it, but it's not working too well for me at the moment. I'm going to add this to my picture strip in my siggy strip below to see how it works.

If you like this one, just right click on the picture and save in your picture files and then upload it to your siggy, or Avatar. Or you may be able to copy and paste it as well. Hope this helps...

I'll keep trying though. :giveheart:

Blessings and much success to everyone.... :yep:

hothair

Oh Boy, I leave the site for a few weeks and you lot have a new wagon? I want on!!

ETA: Ok will sit on this a few weeks and see how it works for you guys...

Last edited:

JLove74

so, I used OCT for the 1st time on Thursday and i LOVE it. I like that a little goes a long way (I can get heavy handed). Left it on for about 3 hours, rinsed and I could feel a different kind of softness to my hair. And the smell, is really yummy. A guy was standing behind me on the metro and said "Your hair smells really nice" :)

Because I was unsure of how much to use as a leave-in, I skipped this go-round, but next wash I will use a little as a leave-in and come back with my review.

WomanlyCharm

I'm a couple of weeks ahead of y'all on this challenge, I've been washing with the shampoo, conditioning with the creme rinse and mega-tek, then using the cell therapy on my scalp.

The top of my head is very tender, it hurts. Either that means I'm about to have some sort of growth spurt, or an alien will burst out soon. :blush:

JLove, you're right, the cell therapy does leave your hair very soft and smelling delicious...in fact I'm doing an intensive treatment with it right now! :yep:

Nita81

I'm in. I'm using the OCT as a leave-in twice a week and the Mega-Tek as my deep condish bi-weekly.

Shimmie

Staff member
Me likey!!!!! Do u know how to add it if I have a Mac?

Hi tt8...

I made a glitter one as well. I think you can copy this link and paste it into your siggy.

Here's one more in glitter:

[URL=http://www.glitteryourway.com]

If the URL isn't in view and all you see is the image, highlight the image and paste it into your siggy. The url will show, but when saved the image will show.

I'm not sure how to upload or download on MAC, I'm hoping someone here can assist. I'll take a look online to see if I can find some instructions. I'll post it here if I find something.

That's only if you like this. Okay? I think I'll PM PinkSkates and ask her how she created her 'Pink P' stamp. :lol:

Blessings angel...

Last edited:

cicilypayne

I'm in I have ovation and I will use it intensely at least twice a week. I take my hair weave out on thursday and will post pics then. I will use it tonight though and then no more wash until thursday although I think I'm pretty sure I will not relax again.:nono:

Mystic

I am going to give it a try. I have an old bottle of Mega-Tek that I will use up and if it works for me, will give the cell therapy a try. My current length is in my siggy (my 1 yr nappyversary) so I will compare in 2 months to see if it works. Will rub Mega-Tek on my scalp every 2 days or so and co-wash.

It~Can~Grow

Do we need the entire system to receive the growth results? Or is everyone basically just purchasing the Cell Therapy?

Thanks

Shimmie

Staff member
Do we need the entire system to receive the growth results? Or is everyone basically just purchasing the Cell Therapy?

Thanks
No...you don't need the entire system ;).

Sareca (who all of us started on this :rolleyes: :lol:) began by using the Cell Therapy only. Her growth is phenominal. :yep: And it's guaranteed or you get your full purchase price.

The only reason I personally purchased the system, was so I could try all three (shampoo, conditoner rinse, and Cell Threrapy) for about $2 less than purchasing the larger bottle of the Cell Therapy alone. Plus I got the 10% discount which appears before you check out online. I'm so glad I did.

Blessings ;)

Last edited:

Shimmie

Staff member
:look:

I'm pretty handy with a graphics program - if ya'll toss out some ideas, I'll put together a seal....
Bless you :grouphug2:

I think anything you create will be fantastic. :yep: I tried creating some ideas in my Microsoft Publisher, but I can't save it as a gif or jpeg in order for uploads...

Also tt8 has a mac computer; how can we help her so that she can use what you create as well.

I'm looking forward to your stamp...:happydance:

cicilypayne

Bless you :grouphug2:

I think anything you create will be fantastic. :yep: I tried creating some ideas in my Microsoft Publisher, but I can't save it as a gif or jpeg in order for uploads...

Also tt8 has a mac computer; how can we help her so that she can use what you create as well.

I'm looking forward to your stamp...:happydance:

I'm on my ibook G4 mac. and was able to copy the graphic.:yep:

Shimmie

Staff member
I'm on my ibook G4 mac. and was able to copy the graphic.:yep:
Thank yu cicilypayne for sharing this. :giveheart:

I'm looking forward to the 'stamp' that nappywomyn may be able to create for us. I'm excited about this whole challenge...:yep:

Blessings to you and your loved ones...

tt8

Here is my starting pic

http://hotimg8.fotki.com/p/a/76_169/89_193/lengthcheck1-vi.jpg

http://hotimg8.fotki.com/p/a/76_169/89_193/lengthcheck1-vi.jpg

I hope yall can see it if not check my profile for my fotki and pw

JustKiya

Thank yu cicilypayne for sharing this. :giveheart:

I'm looking forward to the 'stamp' that nappywomyn may be able to create for us. I'm excited about this whole challenge...:yep:

Blessings to you and your loved ones...

:bighug: Thank you shimmie!! I really like the style of yours - mind if I make a few tweaks?

Shimmie

Staff member
:bighug: Thank you shimmie!! I really like the style of yours - mind if I make a few tweaks?
Of course you can. :yep: Please do and thank you so much. :blowkiss:

Once again, you are God's answer to my prayers. You always manage to come to my rescue (i.e. Lactic Acid :lol: ).

Do your thing with the graphics, pretty lady...can't wait to see your results. :happydance:

Nice & Wavy

Of course you can. :yep: Please do and thank you so much. :blowkiss:

Once again, you are God's answer to my prayers. You always manage to come to my rescue (i.e. Lactic Acid :lol: ).

Do your thing with the graphics, pretty lady...can't wait to see your results. :happydance:

Hey Shimmie,

I added the stamp you have in your siggy to mine as well. Once we get a new one, then I'll put that one in my siggy.

I like it....!

Shimmie

Staff member
:yep:
What do you ladies think of this?

:look:
Wow :yep: You did an excellent job! AND you were up pretty late too with this. It's in my 'siggy' picture strip below. What do you think?

Thanks so much pretty lady. :grouphug2:

Shimmie

Staff member
Hey Shimmie,

I added the stamp you have in your siggy to mine as well. Once we get a new one, then I'll put that one in my siggy.

I like it....!
Thanks Precious Wavy :kiss:

I'm so excited about this whole challenge, stamps, hair, Ovation and especially that 'you' and all of our other angels in this forum, who have joined this challenge, are here....:happydance:

Blessings to everyone...not just in your hair, but in your lives, health, finances, loved ones and hearts everywhere. :giveheart:

It's official...the Challenge is on!

tt8's Ovation MegaTek Hair Care Challenge!"

http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/9...75910eauy6.gif

:cowgirl: "Whoa Daisy"....

Nice & Wavy

Thanks Precious Wavy :kiss:

I'm so excited about this whole challenge, stamps, hair, Ovation and especially that 'you' and all of our other angels in this forum, who have joined this challenge, are here....:happydance:

Blessings to everyone...not just in your hair, but in your lives, health, finances, loved ones and hearts everywhere. :giveheart:

It's official...the Challenge is on!

tt8's Ovation MegaTek Hair Care Challenge!"

http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/9...75910eauy6.gif

:cowgirl: "Whoa Daisy"....

Thanks, sis..I receive every word:yep:

I'm excited for this challenge. I have been using the MegaTek on my scalp every night, massage it in, use a little on the length of hair. Then I add a little Herbal Esscence LTR leave in (I love this stuff) and a little Ultra Sheen Hair grease (yes, I went back to some grease girl, and I LOVE IT!!!!) then braid it in 4 braids. In the morning, I condition wash and my hair is so much better than it was before. Stronger, softer longer and smells so good!

Shimmie

Staff member
*blush*

I'm glad ya'll like it!!! I'm a night owl, and I had fun making it....
You did a wonderful job, pretty lady. Look how perfectly it fits in my photo strip. I like it....a lot. :yep:

So now..........................It's on! :happydance:

tt8's Ovation MegaTek Challenge is ON! :woot:

Hey now we need some party confetti......:drunk:

the_UnPrettiest_pretty

Beauty IS skin deep.
I'm going to join in on this challenge. But since I'm on a personal "No Length Check til April" challenge, I don't have any starting pics as far as length is concerned. But, I'm going to give this OCT a try and see how it goes. It's great they have a money back guarantee if we're not satisfied with the results. I'm interested in seeing how it turns out for you all!!!

Shimmie

Staff member
I'm going to join in on this challenge. But since I'm on a personal "No Length Check til April" challenge, I don't have any starting pics as far as length is concerned. But, I'm going to give this OCT a try and see how it goes. It's great they have a money back guarantee if we're not satisfied with the results. I'm interested in seeing how it turns out for you all!!!
Miss Cherokee, I'm loving this product. It has really made a wonderful difference in my hair texture. :love4:

Status
Not open for further replies.