Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Evening Divas!

Welp. I guess I'll be up till midnight tonight waitin' to pay BJ her Monneeee:nono:

Getting ready to do my HTN Regi in a few. I should baggy, but I prolly won't.:ohwell:

I am SO HAPPY tomorrow's Friday! I don't know what to do.:rolleyes:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
LAWD....Imma Be Up Late. I'm Sleepy already.:blush:

Somebody gone hafta' post some gif's to keep me awake:lol:

I can't think about it. And....I'm out of coffee.:sad:

Ltown

Greyland

Idart'shair, you are a serious PJ staying up to order:lachen::lachen:. There is a poster in naturally curly swap selling 5 HV product bundle for $65, your stinill or what is in the mixs, never seen a big sale like that. I can't stay up for homework let alone products. I will try to order glaze, frosting when i get up at 3am if it's gone :rolleyes:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Idart'shair, you are a serious PJ staying up to order:lachen::lachen:. There is a poster in naturally curly swap selling 5 HV product bundle for $65, your stinill or what is in the mixs, never seen a big sale like that. I can't stay up for homework let alone products. I will try to order glaze, frosting when i get up at 3am if it's gone :rolleyes:

@Ltown

BJ Gots to get PAID:lol:

Yeah, I'll be Up.:yawn: I'm not a "Nap" person like @La Colocha or @Brownie518

:)look:although haft the time Brownie ain't takin' no nap):lol:

Anyway, if I thought I could take a quickie nap I would, but Chile I'd be sleep until Mornin'.:lol:

Brownie518

@curlyhersheygirl

Lawd....Me Too!:blush:

So.....Was that $31,000 really bj's invoice?????:sekret:

:blush:...:lachen::lachen::lachen:

@Idart'shair, you are a serious PJ staying up to order:lachen::lachen:. There is a poster in naturally curly swap selling 5 HV product bundle for $65, your stinill or what is in the mixs, never seen a big sale like that. I can't stay up for homework let alone products. I will try to order glaze, frosting when i get up at 3am if it's gone :rolleyes:

I am dyin' over here!!! :lachen::lachen::lachen:

A conditioner event? So maybe the Methi will be 50% off after all.....:look:

Brownie518

If you can hold out, I'll be up. I had to take my narcotics for my back earlier and fell out so I'm up. :yep: We can chat!

EllePixie

Hey ladies! Just popping in. I gotta decline on the HairVeda sale...I bought a Mason Pearson brush and was like let me put myself back on a no buy...30% off is okay though...I just want some Whipped Gelly and the Moist condish...but I know her shipping is going to make me angry!