Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

Eisani

@Eisani

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hush Girl. I said I rotate a few products ---- Not that I Buy A Few Products.:lol:

Now when that happens......We's a both know deh is a Gawd:lol:

*i just want you to know you wrong*:nono:

How's the roller set coming for the Mothers Board?

And Don't be up there tryna' get your Shout On!:lol: So, them Curls Be Bouncin' all over the place:blush:
HA! :lol:

I took down one roller in the back and it was still wet :cry: I didn't sign up for this to be an all night event. I didn't really see any shine either, but I'll wait before I make judgment. I can't shout and sweat out my roots lol!! I may just flip my hair over my shoulder while I clap :look:

ETA: Welp, the dryer just shut off. Lemme go see if it's dry. If not, messy bun it is :ohwell: I don't have the patience anymore.

chebaby

HA! :lol:

I took down one roller in the back and it was still wet :cry: I didn't sign up for this to be an all night event. I didn't really see any shine either, but I'll wait before I make judgment. I can't shout and sweat out my roots lol!! I may just flip my hair over my shoulder while I clap :look:

ETA: Welp, the dryer just shut off. Lemme go see if it's dry. If not, messy bun it is :ohwell: I don't have the patience anymore.
this why i dont deep condition or do rollersets. i hate sitting under the dryer. shoot, the foil conditioning cap was the best $2 i ever spent lmao. and rollersetting?.......well, i still aint doing that.

bronzebomb

hello little ladies
today is a good hair day. i got third day hair for the first time ever. i started to bun last night but i wanted to see if i could get another day and i did. im going to try to go all the way until saturday. this is withough any holding product except bsp on my ends. next time i will use a holding product to make sure it last next time.

i used donna marie super butter cream to moisturize last night and so far i cannot say i like it. but im not making that for sure yet because i used it on dry hair and my hair prefers moisturizers on wet hair.

I like Donna Marie. I think butters work for me. I'm not going to purchase any more gels or stylers.

same thing I was going to say! I love curl creams lol!

As soon as I figure out which ones I have and want to get rid of, I'm coming here first.

@bronzebomb

That sounds good Bronzie! Have you ever tried it before?

btw: I came across one of your YT Videos the other day when I was looking at PJ Hauls.......:look: Cute Video.

Hmp.:rolleyes: @Charz ain't thinkin' 'bout ya'll no more. She know how ya'll do.:lol:

No, a Soror purchased it and it smelled really girly...like Jasmine. I like some "jasmine" scents.

Thanks! yep, I got a video...I thought they would have deleted them by now. The music is prohibited....i think.
wait, @bronzebomb has a youtube? whats your name on there?

NaturalBronzebomb...but don't tell nobody!

Girl, That YOuTube is hard work...let somebody clown me...I'll get real funky wit da ***. I'm from Miami!
Y'all think KimmayTube is bad....whoa!

Took the words right out of my mouth! :lol:

Im getting dressed to go to the gym now...my hair is still in a bun...can't wait to get back and co-wash...I LOVE this kind of weather for that reason...except those 40 degree mornings and 77 degree afternoons...what to wear huh? lol Im on here procrastinating becuz Im trying to put some music on my ipod and i never did add itunes to this computer so I gotta do that now! Looks like I wont be getting back home til 9 at the rate Im going! :rolleyes:

I may have a Ton of products, but I only try to "Rotate" a few products at a time.

I limit that by making sure only 1-3 items in the same Category is open at the same time. I can't stand to have alot of 1/2 open jars/tubes lying around.

My Regimen stays the same throughout, but the products rotate. Lately, I've been using one thing until it's gone.

So, my PJ ways are changing a bit.:blush:

PJ's should not be looking at PJ videos!

Last edited:

Brownie518

@bronzebomb

That sounds good Bronzie! Have you ever tried it before?

btw: I came across one of your YT Videos the other day when I was looking at PJ Hauls.......:look: Cute Video.

Hmp.:rolleyes: @Charz ain't thinkin' 'bout ya'll no more. She know how ya'll do.:lol:

T, you gonna make a PJ Haul video? :look:

Just got finish tinkering around AGAIN with my Hairveda Cart.:blush:

I'm getting excited:lol:

You get that thing under $100 yet?? :rolleyes:

wait, @bronzebomb has a youtube? whats your name on there?

Thats what I was about to say. Any links?
ETA - ok, i see her name up above...off to watch...:yep:

chebaby

why did i just come back from reading some of my old posts and realized that that carols daughter deep conditioner i found on my shelf the other day. remember that? well my old post said i had it since 2009:nono:

chebaby

^^^^girl i kept looking at the date of that post like nooooooooo lmao. im not using that crap.

im still reading old posts(its cool to see how my hair has changed) and i just read a post that said i didnt like curls coconut conditioner because it doesnt detangle and tightens my curls:look::ohwell: ummm ok. i LOVE that conditioner. and its one of the best detangling conditioners i have lmao.

Ltown

Greyland
I may have a Ton of products, but I only try to "Rotate" a few products at a time.

I limit that by making sure only 1-3 items in the same Category is open at the same time. I can't stand to have alot of 1/2 open jars/tubes lying around.

My Regimen stays the same throughout, but the products rotate. Lately, I've been using one thing until it's gone.

So, my PJ ways are changing a bit.:blush:
IDareT'sHair
List you stash, I can just place a order with you since I don't like nothing. Being natural it hard to find the right curl product. I need hv almond glaze and vatika frosting!:rolleyes: I know you got it $$?
Eisani its me girl!! Icut all the color out, I am so happy!! I was meaning to take a pic of my cut but I can't get my timer to work to cooperate with me.

mkd, how and what are you using for your twist/braidout? I really don't likeLot of volume in my braidout, and twistout make my hair straight on dry
hair:rolleyes: So as learn what works i down to braidouts more define waves.

Eisani, do you use a hair dryer for your twist or braidout?

La Colocha

Good morning ladies, i took tonight off for dd's birthday. I will be up all day taking her around and we are going out to eat tonight. Nothing going on with my hair today. I will probably make wash day tomorrow.

Eisani

chebaby Eisani

Well Chile....if you seent it.....you'd neva' 'eva forget it!:lol: It was in the 1st or 2nd leg of U1 B1:nono:

Waymint, my stash? I did? I dont remember :giggle: Sad thing is whateva I photographed, I'm sure it wasnt everything. #fauxshame

ETA: and IDareT'sHair don't be head waggin :lol:

I took those rollers out last night andctalk about tiiiiiight! I fibger combed so its kinda cute, growing on me but man, I have Solid Gold dancer or Dynasty hair. Boo said it was sexy in a bedroom bully kind of way (he ignant).

Last edited:

mkd

@IDareT'sHair
List you stash, I can just place a order with you since I don't like nothing. Being natural it hard to find the right curl product. I need hv almond glaze and vatika frosting!:rolleyes: I know you got it $$?

@mkd, how and what are you using for your twist/braidout? I really don't likeLot of volume in my braidout, and twistout make my hair straight on dry
hair:rolleyes: So as learn what works i down to braidouts more define waves.

@Eisani, do you use a hair dryer for your twist or braidout?

Waymint, my stash? I did? I dont remember :giggle: Sad thing is whateva I photographed, I'm sure it wasnt everything. #fauxshame

ETA: and @IDareT'sHair don't be head waggin :lol:

I took those rollers out last night andctalk about tiiiiiight! I fibger combed so its kinda cute, growing on me but man, I have Solid Gold dancer or Dynasty hair. Boo said it was sexy in a bedroom bully kind of way (he ignant).
@Ltown, I use a leave in, right now dew is my favorite but I am alternating it with KBB milk and SSI coco creme leave in. Then a styler, like oyin shine and define or bee mine curly butter or darcy's curl creme or whatever else I pull out and then twist and sit under the dryer for like 45 minutes. I stopped rolling the ends because I don't like the twist and curl anymore. My hair looks more natural if I just let the ends curl up naturally.

I think I want to grab some vatika frosting from HV. That is all I want though.

Eisani, I :giggle: at solid gold dancer hair. I bet its really cute :yep:

beautyaddict1913

Good morning ladies! I am at work & sooo sleepy! Last night I co-washed with honey hemp & did a flat twist-out with dew, bsp (for sealing) and shine and define....my hair is HUGE bcuz of course it wasn't dry this morning when it was time to take it down! I may have used too much BSP because my hands feels kind of waxy when I touch my hair....I hate that! Nonetheless, its soft and defined just a little frizzy in the front where I can't afford frizz lol....o well!

I am definitely re-purchasing the honey hemp and the bsp bcuz I love it for my edges, not sure about it for sealing though...still debating on the dew and shine and define...trying to get my list together for the next leg of the no-buy...I better go ahead and stock up on whatever is on this list becuz I'm definitely making some changes this time!

La Colocha

Got some more vo5 this morning 2 vanilla mint tea clarifying conditioners and 2 raspberry balancing conditioners. They smell so good, i also got my vitacost order today and they packaged everything really well. Will order from them again.

La Colocha

Got some more vo5 this morning 2 vanilla mint tea clarifying conditioners and 2 raspberry balancing conditioners. They smell so good, i also got my vitacost order today and they packaged everything really well. Will order from them again.

To the bolded, no, i take that back, my shave creams are like water and they are supposed to be the consistancy of unpetrolium jelly.:perplexed Every thing else was ok, let me email them.

chebaby

chile it is HOT today. woooo it feels good. but it would feel better if i didnt have to wear a uniform.
anyway i got another day out of my braid out. but i had my windows down and one side of my hair got blow away lmao. i shook it out and made it work though. and you know what. im going to wear this style all the way till saturday.

beautyaddict1913

@curlyhersheygirl

I'm thinking the conditioners will have deeper discounts than the other products.

this sale is so unorganized! Its the day before and we still don't know whether it starts at mindnight or 7am or whats on sale or anything! She normally would have sent an email with the details by now! Im still going to buy some stuff...Im just saying:lol:

La Colocha

chile it is HOT today. woooo it feels good. but it would feel better if i didnt have to wear a uniform.
anyway i got another day out of my braid out. but i had my windows down and one side of my hair got blow away lmao. i shook it out and made it work though. and you know what. im going to wear this style all the way till saturday.

Its 62 here, so wasn't expecting that, they said rain and thunderstorms. Maybe later.