Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

mkd

I tried a braid out today instead of a twist out. No idea what in the world this is going to look like. I used KBB SA and kiss my face gel.

Ltown

Greyland
Ltown - what rinse have you been using?

Brownie518, i used Ion color brilliant and in the past some of the black colors can't remember the name.

Ltown

No, Just Regular Old Mascara. It works Great as A Temporary Fix. Just comb it through with the Mascara Wand.

Pick up a Cheapie Tube and keep it on hand for Touch Ups in between your dye jobs.:yep: Everyday, you can just comb it through your edges.

A Tube lasts a minute and it definitely does work.[/QUOTE

IDareT'sHair, oh that sound cool and definately

will work for the thin edges. Thanks!

Last edited:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Morning Ladies.....:wave:

I got a Shipping Notice from Jasmines *YAY*

Just Moisturized & Sealed with HTN Lotion(s) but with Seal with Hairveda.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@La Colocha

Girl, I hear you! So Am I.:yawn: I can't believe my time off is almost up.:sad:

If you do decide to 'get out' lemme know what they got going on.

I'm Poppin' & Lockin' that Moisture in. For some crazy reason, I'm a little 'afraid' to stop using HTN. :blush:

It's been working sooooooooo well for my hair, I keep pulling it out when I said I was putting it away.:lol:

La Colocha

@La Colocha

Girl, I hear you! So Am I.:yawn: I can't believe my time off is almost up.:sad:

If you do decide to 'get out' lemme know what they got going on.

I'm Poppin' & Lockin' that Moisture in. For some crazy reason, I'm a little 'afraid' to stop using HTN. :blush:

It's been working sooooooooo well for my hair, I keep pulling it out when I said I was putting it away.:lol:

I will let you know.:yep:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I went out in my Stash & Pulled Out some Jasmine. I pulled a Restructuring/Rebuilding Masque and the Babbasu Xtreme.:lick:

:spinning:Since I have so much Jasmine coming, I decided I'd better get up on the down stroke and start using this Jasmine exclusively.

I have an open 1/2 Jar of KBB I'll be finishing, and then it's on for Jasmine. I hope she brings back the Babbasu Xtreme tho.:yep:

*lemme e-mail her*:look:

La Colocha

I went out in my Stash & Pulled Out some Jasmine. I pulled a Restructuring/Rebuilding Masque and the Babbasu Xtreme.:lick:

:spinning:Since I have so much Jasmine coming, I decided I'd better get up on the down stroke and start using this Jasmine exclusively.

I have an open 1/2 Jar of KBB I'll be finishing, and then it's on for Jasmine. I hope she brings back the Babbasu Xtreme tho.:yep:

*lemme e-mail her*:look:

What did you get from jasmines?

i'm getting depressed about my hair.
I'll be doing a protein treatment tomorrow or next

What's wrong with your hair ese?

Priss Pot

Makeup + Bench Pressing
Went to a party last night, so I wore my hair in a bun. I loaded my hair with so much Oyin BSP, Eco, and hair spray to keep it from poofing up in the humidity, lol. Luckily, the temp inside the venue was nice and wasn't steaming like it was last time (omg, it was sooo hot), so I was alright.

I'll be washing again today.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
What did you get from jasmines?

@La Colocha

I thought it was 6 but it's more like 9 Avacado & Silk DC'ers:blush:

1 Oh So Sexy
2 Hello Sugar
1 Lemon Sugar
1 Berries & Cream
1 Tahitian Vanilla
1 Mango Peach
1 Honey Pear
1 Green Apple & Pear

Went to a party last night, so I wore my hair in a bun. I loaded my hair with so much Oyin BSP, Eco, and hair spray to keep it from poofing up in the humidity, lol. Luckily, the temp inside the venue was nice and wasn't steaming like it was last time (omg, it was sooo hot), so I was alright.

I'll be washing again today.

@Priss Pot

Sounds Really Cute Priss. What will be your Regi Today?:lick:

Last edited:

mkd

My braid out turned out ok but I am getting tired of curly styles. I think I am going to go back to rollersetting.

natura87

I got the idea to do teeny tiny twists from the Beads, Braids and Beyond site. I had initially planned on doing box braids but out of the blue I switched it up and decided to do these instead. I am banding the twists overnight becuase I get major shrinkage and I would like to show some length while still in twists.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I heard back from Jasmine about the Babbasu Xtreme.:look:

She told me the New Hibiscus DC'er replaced the Babbasu Xtreme and is "The Best" DC'er Ever!:lick:

So, I've asked her to change my 2 A&S Hello Sugar's to 2 Hibiscus DC'ers in Hello Sugar.:giggle:

redecouvert

hello ladies.:bighug:
I miss you too!!! School has been keeping me so busy:whyme:
I can't wait to be done with the semester so that I can enjoy working w/o so much pressure.
I've been lurking a lot. I went through two phases lately...
I still think about locks every day so I kept using up everything until I almost had nothing:blush: I remember one day I looked at my products closet and there was just a few items...

A few weeks later, I knew I wasn't ready for locks...loove the loose hair side and products!! With locks you have to be careful at product build up.
My new goal is grow my hair at its terminal length and maybe..maybe lock it...

After that, I've been hauling like there's no tomorrow *Evil laugh*
@redecouvert

What you been buyin'? ......
I miss you too!!!:kiss:

my latest haul: I took advantage of hairrogant 20% sale to get some Anita Grant, then oyin handmade had a 20%sale for mothersday, some qhemet, some lavida given by nature, lots of darcys botanicals daily-leave in conditioner,
now I need to save up for the makeup show in 2 weeks