Delightfully Delicious DC Challenge 2011 (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xu93texas

I finally relaxed my hair after stretching for 14 weeks. Tonight I'm going to wash and use Aphogee 2 min. reconstructor and follow up with an hour long dc using Keracare Humecto.

Rossy2010

pooed and DCing today... I put ApogHee 2 mins mixed with Alter Ego for 1 hour and then Im following it up with AOHRS mixed with EVOO and JBCO.

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Haven't been able to check in as often as I'd like, but I've been dc'ing every day. Yesterday I dc'd with Vanilla Silk and hemp oil. My hair was so soft and moisturized. :lick:

Onhergrind09

So as I could have probably predicted, I got tired of having cornrows in my hair and 3 days short of a month I took them out. Then I had to detangle.....not fun. But after that I DC'd with my steamer using my 2 tier method and then I rinsed it out. I then waited till my hair was half-way dry then I applied my leave-in and then I detangled. This might have been a fluke but detangling was much easier on partly dry hair then it has been on freshly washed hair, I will have to explore that more.

bajandoc86

Lipstick Lover
tiffers have u hit up Supergirl's sale yet?!?! I plan on DCing tonight with Silk Dreams Vanilla Silk DC on the portions of hair that I have out of the braids (been playing in my hair all week and have been pulling out a braid here, a braid there) and Enso Cocoa Curl Recovery on the hair still in braids. I'll be adding hempseed oil and steaming.

halee_J

Don't worry be happy
Did a protein tx with a mix of Alfaparf Rigen + a tiny bit of Joico K-PAK. Dcing now with my usual; ORS replenishing for 1 hr, no heat :yep:

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
:wave: Just saying hello ladies. Haven't been checking in as frequently; been busy at work. I will DC tomorrow. Can't wait.

Nix08

Relaxed, 4B
20 minute Steamed DC:
AVG
Rosewater & SAA
Wheatgerm, avocado, hemp oils infused with vitamin E capsules
Prairie Naturals Reconstructor
AO HSR

lovestarr

Did a 4 hour DC with ORS hair mayo, evoo, jbco, honey, peppermint eo, and tea tree eo. I was desperate need for a dc because I have been ill the past few days and have not cowashed or even baggy'd at all so my hair was extra dry and thirsty!!

choctaw

doing an ayurvedic paste: VP Chawla rajasthani henna, amla, maka, catnip tea, sesame oil and argan oil. Will rinse out paste with water, follow with oil rinse and use Ojon restorative treatment as leave-in. braid to dry.

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
Today I DC awith AOWC. Slathered it on dry hair and let it sit for about 30 mins under hooded hair dryer. Rinsed and cowashed with a little more AOWC. Results were good.

AJellyCake

I did 15 minutes or so with AO GPB under the dryer. Then 40 minutes of this ginormous amount of AO WC, Aussie 3 min, and a little AO HSR on the edges :grin:. I was planning on rinsing it out then... but got on the phone and kept it in for like another hour. Now I'm trying to get this hair to dry!!!

ladykpnyc

DC'ed with Anita Grant's Rhassoul Deep Dish Cube (banana), coconut milk, and molasses for 2 hours under my steamer.

My hair was soo soft that I didn't have to apply any moisturizers after. I just rinsed, and cleanse with a little ACV and Aloe Vera Juice. Then I sealed with a little shea butter.

Seamonster

I DC'd with SSI Okra followed by Komaza Olive with some castor oil on the ends and Sumflower oil for shine. Woot Woot. Finished it off with oyin hair dew and shima oil as a leave in. My hair is in the sweet spot, not too soft or hard.

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Dc'ing now with Vanilla Silk, Claudie's Normalizing Conditioner and Nourish Oil. :grin:

kupenda

Yay! Finally able to DC again. Using up my Shea Moisture Deep Treatment Masque mixed with hemp oil, castor oil, and a little Vatika Frosting. Will stay under the cap for abt ten minutes before going under the dryer for another ten, then letting it cool. And back under two more times lol

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

NappyNelle

Kinky Coily 4A, Fine Strands, WSL
I'm moving and my steamer has been packed and shipped. I'm very sad about it. Why am I so attached to a machine?

I can't wait for my next steam session.

Status
Not open for further replies.