Delightfully Delicious DC Challenge 2011 (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
curlyhersheygirl I like the Normalizing Conditioner! It doesn't give much slip, but it makes my little curlies pop all over the place. It's really moisturizing and makes my hair soft and happy. :grin:

wheezy807

Tonight i will dc overnight with Lustrasilk Shea Butter Cholestrol and Parachute 100% Coconut Oil on ends/root.

Seamonster

DC'd with HV sitrinullah, it wasn't rich enough to follow my dandruff shampoo so I doctored it up by adding oils. Good stuff.

TeeSGee

Clarified, did a protein treatment with AOGPB, then DC for 1 hr with Biolage Ultra Control Deep Smoothing Masque :lick:.. my hair was detangled and so soft and silky. I applied leave-ins and did a ponytail rollerset and air dried overnight.

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
Going to get back into DC mode. I've only DC'd 2x since end of August.

Been in kinky twist so thats why I haven't done much. Saw a good method to DC while in the twist, so will probably DC tonight w/ Oyin Honey Hemp Condish. Hopefully its still ok to use.

halee_J

Don't worry be happy
Greetings and salutations my fellow Delightfully Delicious DC'ers! :grin: Part 4 is now up, see HERE. This is the last lap ladies, let's make it good :yep:

prettyhair73

Just got home from a wedding...DC'ing with Shea Moisture Deep Treatment Masque. I am braiding my hair in four sections and applying the masque along with some Apricot Kernel Oil and Wild Hair Oil on my scalp.

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
I will be doing a dry DC tonight using Giovanni Smooth as Silk Deeper Moisture Conditioner/ Protein DC mixture/ WGO..... It will be on until Sunday night. It is much needed havent had a DC in a few weeks. And its about that time for me to get a relaxer.

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Dc'ing now with Claudie's Normalizing Conditioner and wheat germ, hemp and Nourish oils. :grin:

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
I have both deep conditioner threads in my subscribed threads. I'm officially deleting this one so I'm not updating the wrong one!

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
Giovanni Smooth as Silk Deeper Moisture Conditioner/ Protein DC mixture/ WGO..... Doing this mixture at the moment under the heating cap. Plan to stay under here for about an hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.