2013 Delightfully Delicious Deep Condition Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilmama1011

Lilmama1011 nope:grin:. ..the Millcreek protein conditioners are very moisturizing. I will cowash as usual after (where I do an oil/tea/coffee and coconut milk rinse).

I have to follow up with a moisturizing one, doesn't moisturize my hair at all but I think the cowash you do balances it off

faithVA

DCing with AO Island Naturals. It's the first time I am using it. It definitely softens my hair. I was able to finger detangle as soon as I smoothed it on. Not sure if it smooths my hair like the AO Blue Chamomile. I will have to buy another bottle of AOBC and do a side by side comparison. It would be great if they are comparable. It is easier for me to get the Island Naturals from the Vitamin Shoppe. AOBC is hard to come by.

Only doing 30 minutes under my heat cap since it is mid-week. Still need an hour or more to style it.

Rozlewis

I spent 5 days in Jamaica with my husband and the heat dried out my hair something terrible. it felt good to DC tonight with Shea What Deux, 1 tbsp Manuka Honey, a few drops of Peppermint, and Rosemary oils.

mschristine

Another spa day for my hair..prepooing with castor and jojoba oil on my scalp and some conditioners I'm trying to get rid of on my hair for a few hours; wash with aphogee for damaged hair and then aphogee 2 minute reconstructor in the shower for about 10 minutes

uofmpanther

4ab, lopo, fine, low-med density
I'm going to do a deep with Bee Mine Bee-U-tiful, but i may mix it with something. I'm having a hard time deciding, which is why i haven't started my wash routine yet

ETA: I ended up deep conditioning under my heat cap after shampooing. Worked out better than the first time, but still not what I expected. I expected HG status for the price.

Last edited:

HanaKuroi

Haaaaaaa!

It is going to be rainy! Yay! No pressure to do anything. Rainy and cold! Yay! Movies, games and dc!

I will dc with something yummy after I use Njoys growth oil.

I think I will go with MC keratin with Nutrafix on top. Rinse. Followed by curl junkie rehab for another couple of hours!

Maybe I will try a tea rinse. I am too excited to play in my hair.

I can't see any mentions on my IPhone. PM me if it is a must see. Allons y

kupenda

Dc'd overnight with Hairveda Sitrinillah on Wednesday. Springy coils and happy curls! Kinks weren't hard to finger detangle. Good product!

Nix08

Relaxed, 4B
Went to dd's soccer but before I left I dampened my hair with tea then used aorm and put on a cap. Now that I'm home I think I will add Giovanni 50:50 then steam for a bit.

kupenda

IDareT'sHair im interested in getting a jar or two. I like the consistency. I like that I didnt have to use heat to make it work. Smells good. Rinses nicely. All of my textures responded positively. I really like it!

Lilmama1011

Deep conditioning with Aussie moist mixed with honey and mixture of vitamin e oil and many other oils including the coconut oil for about 10 to 15 min under the dryer

Lilmama1011

Omg! I had an AMAZING wash. Makes me think why I never like Aussie moist in the first place. I rinse it out under the water and combed and it was very easy being that I'm over four month+ post relaxer and then I applied it on top of the hair and combed under the water and it glided so well I seriously couldn't feel any hair while combing. Because i trying to use up my stash i use globs but i might be repurchasing Aussie again. And being that I have hard water, my hair was still soft after rinsing it :) LOOOOOOOOOVE IT!

Lilmama1011

Maybe I didn't like it before because I didn't comb hair under the water within and probably combed the conditioner through before rinsing and lost lots of hairs i will continue to wash my hair in four sections even if I have a fresh relaxer, it works for me, I'm not able to be posting no more bad wash days (fingers crossed)

Status
Not open for further replies.