Delightfully Delicious DC Challenge 2011 (Part 4)

curlyhersheygirl

Saturday I DC'd with HTN protein DC for 1hr under a conditioner cap.

Today I DC'd with Enso's Seabuckthorn for 1hr under a conditioner cap.

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Steamed for half an or so with Pura Body Naturals Chocolate Hair Smoothie. Then I added Brazil Loc Oil on top of that and steamed for another 30 minutes.

My two girls (ages 8 & 5) were fascinated while watching me and asked if they could steam their hair too.

Of course I said yes! :grin:

My 8 year old chose to steam with Kyra's Ultimate Hydrating Hemp and my 5 year old chose Silk Dreams Vanilla Silk.

I'm so proud. *wipes a stray tear*

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
tiffers - that is soooo cute!

Ok gotta get back in the game, kinky twists make lazy. I will DC on dry hair with something in a spray bottle, I think it's oyin honey hemp. Spray this in my twists leave in for about an hour, then wash.

naturalagain2

I've been DC'ing w/ DB pumpking seed condish mixed with DB deep condishing mask & vatika frosting for the past hour. Sat under the dryer for the last 15 mins.

wheezy807

I'm dcing with Palmers coconut formula deep conditioning protein packs. It smelly really good, too.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using HTC Glacier

Lita

Steamed for half an or so with Pura Body Naturals Chocolate Hair Smoothie. Then I added Brazil Loc Oil on top of that and steamed for another 30 minutes.

My two girls (ages 8 & 5) were fascinated while watching me and asked if they could steam their hair too.

Of course I said yes! :grin:

My 8 year old chose to steam with Kyra's Ultimate Hydrating Hemp and my 5 year old chose Silk Dreams Vanilla Silk.

I'm so proud. *wipes a stray tear*

tiffers That is to cute...How did they like steaming...

Happy Hair Growing!

tiffers

Lita They loved it! They were both like this :grin: the whole time. I'm gonna start steaming their hair more regularly now that I know that they can tolerate it. :drunk:

kupenda

Ok. No more DPR11 for me. After I rinsed I was shedding a lot. More than with anything else I use. So I won't be using it again. Back to ORS replenishing and Silk Elements

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF :)

TeeSGee

pre-poo for 30 mins with EVCO, wash with moisturizing poo, then DC for 1 hr with Kenra MC; rinse added leave-ins and rolllerset.

choctaw

DC with mix of Giovanni Smooth as Silk Deeper Moisture conditioner; Brahmi, neem and hibiscus oils; liquid lecithin; Shikakai and fenugreek powders.

Lita

Washed/kyras hemp hydrating shampoo bar,rinsed with hamandi shea rice milk con,Dc with B.A.S.K 1hr30min,Pura hair milk leave-in,Kyras mango moisturizing cream on ends,Sealed with TLC Boabab oil....Happy Hair Growing!

Brownie518

I DC'd with CD Black Vanilla Smoothie. Definite keeper!!! For some reason, I decided to put on a plastic cap and sit under the dryer with it (haven't done that in a long time). Great results!

choctaw

Tonight's dc mix: shikakai, amla, fenugreek powders; neem and Brahmi oils; liquid lecithin and Giovanni Smooth as Silk Deeper Moisture conditioner.

tiffers

Steaming again tonight :look: with Sapote Oil. I couldn't hold out anymore! :lol:

winona

Yesterday DCed my twists with KerCare Intensive Restorative Treatment under dryer for 30mins:)

tiffers

Okay, someone needs to hide my steamer, cuz I can't stop using it! Whenever I see it, I wanna steam! :lol:

Steamed tonight for about 40 minutes with Qhemet's AOHC and OHHB. :lick: