Delightfully Delicious DC Challenge 2011 (Part 4)

faithVA

I know I've been on this board too long. I got my new AO conditioners in the mail yesterday and I'm so excited to try them out :look: When did my getting excited over conditioners happen :lol:

kupenda

Shampooed and added humectress, silk elements, and oil on freshly washed hair before going to bed. Still have it in. Will go under the dryer for awhile and let it cool before rinsing

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF :)

chelseatiara

MAN!!!! i got this Hairveda Sitrinillah that smells sooooooo good!! Like an orange creamsicle I had when I was younger. I haven't even used it yet ive just been smellin it for two days lol even though their shipping is slow i really want to like this product just for the smell lol might as well try it now on this rainy day..

youwillrise

Overnight dc mix of ao hsr, gpb & wc...I just now threw some castor/sunflower oil on top of the conditioner and gonna get under the dryer now.u

Lita

Dc with Kyras Hemp conditioner 30min,Kyras (Coconut Cream) leave-in,Donna Marie (super Butter Cream) Moisturizer,Sealed with Darcys (Pumpkin Seed) curl oil...

Happy Hair Growing!

choctaw

Applied mix of Giovanni SAS Deeper Moisture conditioner, liquid lecithin and ayurvedic oils (hibiscus, neem, brahmi) from roots to ends of hair. Made a loose twist at crown and covered head with plastic cap.

AJellyCake

Cowashed then DCed overnight with AO HSR (haven't used that in a while) and AO WC. Rinsed this morning and my hair felt great!!

choctaw

Mixed some Giovanni SAS Deeper Moisture conditioner, liquid lecithin and ayurvedic oils (hibiscus, neem, brahmi). Will apply from roots to ends of hair and cover with plastic cap.

Ebonybunny

Im not in this challenge, but I am about to dc and I wanted to share my concoction :) I mixed some joico moisture recovery con, with mayo, an egg, olive oil, almond oil (love the sweet smell) and honey! :D I hope my hair loves it, cause its staying on alllll night!

Napp

Ms. Nobody
My new love is africas best mayonaise. Its the best of both worlds! strong and silky results after only 10 mins with heat(i was in a rush)

when i say silky my hair was literally like butter even after rinsing it out. This will be my new staple dc! Plus it was only 3 dollars and change.

TeeSGee

clarified, then moisture poo, rinse and condish with Aphogee 2 min,rinse add roux porosity control for 30secs, rinse and DC with Kenra MC for 30mins with heat. rinse added leave-ins and rollerset.

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Got my STEAMA!!! :woot: Steamed for 25 minutes with Kyra's Ultimate Hemp dc. :woot:

And I'll probably steam tomorrow too... and the next day, and the day after... :giggle:

chelseatiara

I finally tried the Sitrinillah. OMG!!!! THATS WHAT MY HAIR WAS MISSING! MOISTURE!!! Let me tell yall i thought some of my hair just had a different texture or was damaged-no! I hit it with that sitrinillah and it curled right up!!! No heat necessary!!! It didn't even take alot! Smell soooooo goood and took only 15 minutes!!! I am sold on this conditioner!! But here is the kicker! I tried it again the next say (being greedy :look:) and it did nothing! I mean my hair wasnt dry or anything it was just there :perplexed I think that my hair was just truly moisturized from the first go around that it didnt need/couldnt take anymore. Well I moisturized with some cantu-shea butter leave in, sealed with some castor oil, and then lran a little home-made eco-custard through my twa and let it dry. Let me tell yall my curls were poppin!! My hair was defined but not crunchy, creasy, or dry! It even had a little sheen to it! I plan on ordering this again when im halfway done with this container! A winner in my book!

Nix08

Relaxed, 4B
Soooo I haven't been posting here nor have I been doing delightful DC's:nono: Right now I'm sitting with AVG and Giovanni deeper moisture in my head...I guess more as a pre poo as I plan to do a clarifying wash then Steam for a fair amount of time with:
Rosewater & SAA
Millcreek Keratin Con
AOWC
WGO
and maybe something else we'll see when I get to the hair kitchen:grin:

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
:wave: Dropping by to say hello and Merry Christmas. I've been slacking off in the DC aea of my regi. Just got a TU last week so I will/must get back on my DC game. Be back to post when I DC later this week.

bajandoc86

Lipstick Lover
tiffers girl I know how u feels bout that dere steama......:giggle: Go on girl!

I am in the mood to DC and steam but I refuse to spend my xmas fiddling with my hair.

theneolution

I DCed last night for 1 hour with a plastic cap ~ I tried Mixed Silk from Sally's for the first time. I've never used the Mixed Chicks equivalent, but the Mixed Silk was AWESOMEEEEEE. My hair has never felt so nice. Definitely going to be one of my staple deep conditioners throughout my transition. Merry Christmas, ladies!

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Steaming right now with Qhemet CTDG and TLC Naturals Shea Boabob Oil. :lick:

kupenda

Did my first tea rinse. Let it sit on uncovered freshly clarified hair while I took a LUSH bath. Yay! Then coated my hair with hemp oil and followed it with Elasta QP DPR11. Will DC overnight

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF :)

youwillrise

This is probably gonna sound odd...but I dc'ed my ends only haha...I put my hair in a few ponytails, sprayed protein (hydrolyzed keratin diluted) and put ao hsr on top of that on the ends of the ponytails. Dc'ed with heat for a while...left it on for a while after getting out from under the dryer...then rinsed a few mins ago.

fiyahwerks

DC'ed with Hairveda's Sitrinillah. Slapped some on my hair while it was dry, let it sit for 20 minutes, got the steam in my shower going and waited 10 more minutes, then rinse out.

Reminder that I will need to order some more when I get to a half jar of it. It's good stuff. My SO commented on how it smelled good.