Delightfully Delicious DC Challenge 2011 (Part 4)

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
Tonight I through a few things together to use them up. I steamed for 30 mins with Jasmine's A&S, HV SitriNillah and some AE Garlic on the roots.

Arewa Girl

Sitting in bed bagging with skala keratin conditioner and jasmine oil. Washed out overnight vatika oil bagging with tea tree shampoo. Scalp in heaven! Will definitely finish off with Aveda damage repair remedy to hold back any backlash from holiday braid outs!

Last weekend, washed hair with vatika shampoo after an overnight vatika oil, then overnight with himalaya protein conditioner on plaits.

Sometime last week applied herbal essences hello hydration on dried out afro bagged overnight and washed with vatika shampoo.

Back to bed, night :yep:

SpicyPisces

3 Years Natural
Yesterday I DCed with Lustrasilk Tea Tree Cholestorol mixed with Aphogee 2 Minute, hemp seed oil, Mega Care Vitamin E Oil, EVOO and a little Hot Six Oil.

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
It's bad luck to not steam on New Year's Eve :look: so tonight, I'm steaming with Marie Dean Olive & Wheat Berry Intense Protein Deep Conditioner Treatment. :grin:

halee_J will there be more DDDC challenges in '12? :grin:

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
I just realized that this will be my last deep conditioning session in 2011. :sad: *gets all sentimental*

youwillrise

Dc'ing right now. Cleansed with bentonite clay, sprayed water/protein and on top of that I put aubrey organics hsr & wc mixed together. I will add castor/red palm on top when the conditioner has gotten a chance to penetrate for a bit.

halee_J

Don't worry be happy
Thank you ladies for participating in this challenge, many of you stuck with it for the whole year! :up: :yep: I enjoyed this challenge and I've made a lot of freinds! I love DCing with y'all :grin: Happy new year to everyone, I hope that 2012 is our best year yet :yep:

DDDC 2012 is up Happy DCing and I hope to see you there :)

Last edited:

Arewa Girl

Buenos dias!
Skala Keratin Conditioner on dry hair bagged overnight. Shampooed with herbal essence smooth (red). Amla oil on towel dry hair for 3 hours. Aveda damage remedy 10 minutes.

Arewa Girl

OMG the snow!
Shikakai oil on dry hair + Skala aloe vera conditioner 3 hours washed out with coe silk protein neutral shampoo. Finished with aveda damage repair, avocado oil as leave-in.
Hair definitely breaking next week aphogee 2 step!

Nix08

Relaxed, 4B
Dc'd yesterday w/ avg, aowc and a mix of avocado and wheat germ oil.

Doing a simple dc now with just Giovanni SAS....

Ronnieaj

DCing now. Did a catnip tea rinse, followed by ceramide/ayurveda oil blend, then Marie Dean Green Hemp Condish. Went under steamer for 30 min, detangled, added more condish, will keep on for the rest of the day.

Arewa Girl

Finally managed to drag myself & the drier out on Saturday, shikakai oil on hair and kalonji oil on scalp bagged, walked the dogs, washed out with silk protein conditioner. Then Aphogee 2 step till hard under drier, rinse out then skala avocado conditioner + almond oil bagged under drier had enough by then so sat for probably 20 minutes, then my Aveda on for 10 minutes.
My damp hair felt like a brand new wig (how to make the feeling last?) Braided when dry didn’t see any breakage, will see what happens this weekend.