May 2016: What's On Sale This Month? Hair, Bath, Beauty

AgeinATL

Thanks! And yep - I'm in a 3 month no-buy and used my one pass yesterday :lol:

However... I don't know if it's on everything. Last year the ad said on all haircare... this one says on select brands... I'll probably go just to... look :look:

Girl, don't bother. I went over and it is only on certain things AND they place a limit on how many you can purchase. Sallys be trippin...

CodeRed

Girl, don't bother. I went over and it is only on certain things AND they place a limit on how many you can purchase. Sallys be trippin...

Yeah I just called over there... I don't know if they're going to have another like what they've had in past years but that was a bummer :( Maybe God is trying to tell me something :lol:

CodeRed

@AgeinATL @CodeRed I thought this sale at Sally's was going to be similar to the one last year until I placed items in my cart and realized it's only select items :rolleyes: meh.. I'm passing on this.
Girl me too. The sale last year was EPIC. I have the feeling that we won't see one that good again.

They've had that sale for a few years in a row. I wonder if they'll completely stop it and just do one like this from now on... I mean, this one doesn't really make any sense considering they have buy one get one on all the brands separately at some point during the year. The buy one get one on all brands enabled me to mix and match and I would think that got people buying more...

Anaisin

If they don't stop playing with these SM sales. Hasn't been a bogo free since like January. If this is the result of "breaking the walls" keep our products separate and give me my sales. Ain't nobody got time for this.

I swear they've only had 2 bogo free sales in the last 2 years. Bye

CocoGlow

Bobeam
www.BobeamNaturalProducts.com

15% off Sale

Coupon Code: MAY15

Ends Wednesday June 8, 2016

**NEW PRODUCTS**

Rootz Ice Condish and Rootz Ice Shampoo Bar

Both the Rootz Ice Condish and Rootz Ice Shampoo Bar were formulated to promote healthy scalp and hair growth. They are formulated with scalp stimulating peppermint essential oil which leaves your scalp with a cool "ice" sensation, especially when you rinse out the shampoo with cool water. For those who are fans of the tingle from the original peppermint condish, you will love the Rootz Ice Condish (and matching bar) which packs a more intense punch :)

The Rootz Ice Condish is the same formula as the new scented conditioners - Marshmallow Root and Slippery Elm with added oils that aid in hair and scalp health.

Both the Rootz Ice Condish (8 oz) and the Rootz Ice Bar (5.8 oz) contain grapeseed oil, hempseed oil, Jamaican Black Castor Oil, Tea Tree and Peppermint Essential Oils.

Grapeseed Oil contains Vitamin E, essential fatty acids and smooths the hair shaft.

Hempseed Oil
contains amino and Omega 3 acids, linoleic acid and stimulates hair growth.

Jamaican Black Castor Oil
contains Vitamin E, amino and Omega 6 fatty acids, conditions hair, aids with scalp infections, strengthens hair follicles and promotes hair growth.

Tea Tree Oil
is antibacterial, is helpful with treating dandruff and itchy scalp, helps to unclog hair follicles and nourish roots and aids in hair growth.

Peppermint Essential Oil
balances scalp pH, aids in flaky, itchy scalp, stimulates the scalp, increase blood circulation, conditions the hair and aids in hair growth.

***The condish contains an extra dollop of Vitamin E which prevents hair loss, promotes hair growth of capillaries, anti-oxidant, conditions, soothes, protects ends/split ends, reduces inflammation, repairs damage to follicles, hydrates, accelerates the healing of damaged skin.***

Apricot & Avocado Hair Elixir

The Apricot & Avocado Hair Elixir (1 oz) is packed with Vitamin E. It comes in a glass vial with a dropper to target specific spots on your scalp that need extra attention. The dropper can be used to control the amount of oil used (just 2- 3 drops needed) to use for scalp/spot treatment massages. Scalp massages with the oil can increase blood circulation and boosts oxygen supply to the scalp. The oil was formulated to help with thinning spots and hairline and scalp issues such as eczema.

Ingredients
Avocado Oil - moisturizing for dry/brittle hair, contains Vitamins A, B, D and E, amino acids, iron, copper, magnesium and folic acid. It promotes hair growth, healthy cell growth, is great for maintaining and restoring scalp health.

Apricot Oil - anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant, antiseptic, contains fatty acids, oleic, lenoleic, Vitamins A, D and E, penetrates the skin, has no oil residue, moisturizes, reduces inflammation, soothes irritation of eczema or dermatitis, softens hair, moisturizes and conditions.

Vitamin E - prevents hair loss, promotes hair growth of capillaries, anti-oxidant, conditions, soothes, protects ends/split ends, reduces inflammation, repairs damage to follicles, hydrates, accelerates the healing of damaged skin.

Calendula Petals - anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, promotes fast healing regeneration of skin, anti-fungal, soothes contact dermatitis, hydrates, treats dandruff, its regenerative properties aid hair follicles and help thicken hair.

Last edited:

trclemons

=========================================

Happy Mother's Day!

Mother's Day is here and every mom deserves to be pampered! Stop into your local Ulta store or Ulta.com for Buy One Get One 50% Off on all Tree Hut products, then pick up a bottle of wine or a great new novel! Have the best bath ever and celebrate you today, because you deserve it!

=========================================