Ovation Cell Therapy/Mega-Tek Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustKiya

A lot of you ladies have some MAJOR success....... and I can't be a hater! :grin: I'm so happy for you all. Now I am thinking of switching to Megatek. I have been reading trying to catch up. So here's my question: If you are using CT or MT daily on your scalp, are you co washing daily and then reapplying? I think for me I would have to. OCT dries me out big time.

Interestingly enough for me, and I think it's what I mix the MT with (Vit E, Castor Oil, SAA, Honeyquat) - it doesn't dry out my scalp at ALL. It actually stays pretty moisturized and soft.

However - make your hair your guide - if it starts feeling dry - add in the cowash, ya know?

pinkchocolatedaisy

Interestingly enough for me, and I think it's what I mix the MT with (Vit E, Castor Oil, SAA, Honeyquat) - it doesn't dry out my scalp at ALL. It actually stays pretty moisturized and soft.

However - make your hair your guide - if it starts feeling dry - add in the cowash, ya know?

thanks for your quick response..yeah, I am just being LAZY!!! what is honeyquat tho, what does it do?

JustKiya

thanks for your quick response..yeah, I am just being LAZY!!! what is honeyquat tho, what does it do?

Honeyquat is a humectant, like glycerin, but much stronger. It helps attract moisture to the hair. I get mine from lotioncrafters.com, and I add it to just about everything I use on my hair.

Aggie

Honeyquat is a humectant, like glycerin, but much stronger. It helps attract moisture to the hair. I get mine from lotioncrafters.com, and I add it to just about everything I use on my hair.

I was just about to answer these post but I see you've already taken care of it. Good looking out JK.

Aggie

A lot of you ladies have some MAJOR success....... and I can't be a hater! :grin: I'm so happy for you all. Now I am thinking of switching to Megatek. I have been reading trying to catch up. So here's my question: If you are using CT or MT daily on your scalp, are you co washing daily and then reapplying? I think for me I would have to. OCT dries me out big time.

Don't forget to DC weekly with a very moisturizing deep conditioner. Most of the ladies in this challenge are DC'ing about twice a week to counteract the dryness, okay?

JustKiya

I was just about to answer these post but I see you've already taken care of it. Good looking out JK.

:lol: It's all about helping out, right?

I'm sitting here mega'sagging my head right now - it's really surprising how soft my roots are - they feel really good.

Nice & Wavy

Although this sticky thread is a "safezone", I think I'm gonna be out for a little while. I really don't like "stuff" when it goes down and so....I'll see ya'll at the end of the summer.

Let's continue to get our grow on ladies!!!

Blessings!

JustKiya

Although this sticky thread is a "safezone", I think I'm gonna be out for a little while. I really don't like "stuff" when it goes down and so....I'll see ya'll at the end of the summer.

Blessings!

:sad: I hope to see you back before that, N&W - but if not, I'm sure you'll be WELL past BSL by then!!! :bighug:

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day

Blessings!

Don't you let that mad woman run you away from here! Nope! She's a wackadoo. Stay here with us.

PuffyBrown

Blessings!

If you dont want to post your pics on the board...please pm me. I think your hair and your growth is da bom.

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
***JN shaking her head with disbelief***
N&W don't do it guul... don't go because someone is really good at debating :lachen: I'm going to PM you to talk you out of leaving us...

Nice & Wavy

Don't you let that mad woman run you away from here! Nope! She's a wackadoo. Stay here with us.

LOL....oh, no...she isn't running me away. The day I let somebody run me away is the day my hair stop growing...and ya'll know THAT AIN'T HAPPENING CAUSE GOD GOT MY BACK:grin:

I'm just going to take a sabbatical. I need to do that every now and then..to replenish.

I see your pm...I'm gonna answer now...lol

Bint Yusef

Blessings!
Girl BUMP THAT FOOLISHNESS. Please I just read that crap and rolled my eyes. Folks thinking they smarter than what they really are. PUHLEEZEEEEEE:rolleyes:. Plus when my MT gets here Im going to need your help.:yep:

Nice & Wavy

If you dont want to post your pics on the board...please pm me. I think your hair and your growth is da bom.

Oh, no...I'm going to post pics again at the end of Summer or is it September we are suppose to show the next set? I dunno....see, this is why I need a break...I'm getting to old:lachen:

Nice & Wavy

***JN shaking her head with disbelief***
N&W don't do it guul... don't go because someone is really good at debating :lachen: I'm going to PM you to talk you out of leaving us...

january noir...you know this hair forum is gangsta!!!:lachen:

I'm getting ready to read your pm now...:lachen:

Nice & Wavy

Girl BUMP THAT FOOLISHNESS. Please I just read that crap and rolled my eyes. Folks thinking they smarter than what they really are. PUHLEEZEEEEEE:rolleyes:. Plus when my MT gets here Im going to need your help.:yep:

You and January Noir are straight up gangsta:lachen::lachen:

PM me with any questions...I'll be checking my pm's.

Thank you...:rosebud:

WomanlyCharm

Nice and Wavy, if you need a SHORT break, I'm behind you.
But you better not be gone for long, we need you around here!

Please don't let that other thread get to you.

((HUGS))

Nice & Wavy

Nice and Wavy, if you need a SHORT break, I'm behind you.
But you better not be gone for long, we need you around here!

Please don't let that other thread get to you.

((HUGS))

Thanks, sis. You know how I do. I take breaks e'rvy now and then. It's good not only for the spirit, but for the eyes too....:lachen:, when you get to be 44, your eyes aren't the same as they were before. These computer screens are sumthin else.

PuffyBrown

Shoot I'm about to apply some MT right now!!! Q

Im jealous:perplexed. I aint got nun yet.
I hate sitting here waiting. I am not even going to get it this week. There are horses here in this damn town and I could not find one store that sells this stuff. There was one...way out in bum fk egypt and wasnt driving all the way over there for no MT...I am waiting patiently.

MrsQueeny

Girl, I just massaged some in while I was reading these threads...my computer keys are sticky right now....:lachen:
:lol:
Im jealous:perplexed. I aint got nun yet.
I hate sitting here waiting. I am not even going to get it this week. There are horses here in this damn town and I could not find one store that sells this stuff. There was one...way out in bum fk egypt and wasnt driving all the way over there for no MT...I am waiting patiently.

I hope you get it soon. One more inch, here I come!!!! Q

Platinum

Today, 01:35 PM
browneyes09

Re: Ovation Cell Therapy/Mega-Tek Challenge
Has anyone purchased MT from a horse store. I live in Florida, where there is a plenty of horse farms or do you have to purchase online.

Ok, I checked the local horse supply store. They are sold out.:wallbash::wallbash: THe clerk asks "Is there something going on with horses, I don't know about?" I am like wtf. He says, "you are the 8th african american female to ask for the MT reconstructor this month." The word is out ladies, this stuff must be the bomb.

I live in college town, (FAMU and FSU) and the horse feed store is across the street from FAMU, so I will be in there like a white on rice waiting for the order to come.

How much is everyone paying. It was $19.99 in the store. Does that sound about right?

Thanks
browneyes09

:lachen: I'm coming thru tomorrow and maybe in the area for a few days. Maybe he'll have it by the time I get there. I called the feed store on Blountstown Hwy and the girl said she never heard of it.:rolleyes: I guess that means that they don't sell it.

I placed an order on 6/12 from ezpets and I still haven't received it.:wallbash: :wallbash:I can't wait to try this stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.