Spring/Summer Cowash Challenge 2010

Shay72

Natural, 4A
Been cowashing with Claudie's Moisturizing condish all week and cowashed today with HV's Acai Berry.

cch24

Cowashing and bunning daily with a dc once a week. I realized that my back layer is about 3 inches from BSL so I'm trying to get as close as possible by December.

lilsparkle825

I'm still going strong in this challenge. I don't think I have missed a week since the end of May, and even that was only one week. I hope it pays off, especially now that I am wet bunning too.

Truth

Will be co washing this 4day old wash n go tonight with ummmm whatevers under the sink..LOL prolly garnier fructis Triple nutrition.

Kiki82

Ive just started cowashing again. Yesterday I wash and dc my hair. Today I corinsed with Tresemme natural and used hair one as a leave-in. So far so good.

Last edited:

ms.blue

I co-washed with Abba moisture conditioner and patene nature fusion. The abba conditioner was use on the scalp (it tingles which I love) and the patene for the rest of the hair. I think my scalp missed co-washing since it's been two weeks.

grow

still cowashing on a daily!

this is day 34 of my daily cowash reggie.

i hope i can keep this up and just stop a few days short of my next perm, which will be in
38 days. (yah!)
yes, i'm counting the days, lol!

btw, this includes the once a month clarifying poo applied only to my scalp.

Kiki82

Yesterday I cowashed with Tresemme natural and used hair one as a leave-in. Today is wash day for me. So I washed with Aph. shampoo dc with Aph. 2 Minute Reconstructor and ORS Replenshing pak.

4evershika

Still co-washing... kind of... I've been DCing a lot (without shampooing) and just rinsing out the DC w/o doing a final rinse w/ a condish... L a Z y

Kiki82

Just fiinshed cowashing with Tresemme natural and used hair one as a leave-in. Didn't cowash yesterday too tired!

Platinum

I've been slacking lately, I've only been cowashing about 2-3x week. Right now, I'm loving Suave Humectant, Giovanni Direct, and VO5 moisture milks for my washes. I've decided to use my AOHSR for DC'ing.:lick:

AlliCat

I bought a big bottle of suave humectant and suave almond+shea butter. I love suave conditioners <3 Also got some V05 champagne kiss. yay for cheapie conditioners!

grow

cw'ed with Jhirmack moisturizing efa conditioner.

this is day 38 of continuous cowashing and my hair is loving it.

who knows how it'll feel once i go back to only 2-3 times a week when it's cold.

Platinum

Chelated with ORS Creamy Aloe Poo then cowashed with Infusium 23 (the rinse out condish) and DC'd with Silk Elements Megasilk Moisturizing Treatment.:yep: My hair feels so much better since I chelated.

SmilingElephant

I'm gonna co-wash tomorrow with my suave juicy green apple. I was gonna see how long i can go with co-washing bc i'm at almost 13 weeks post...:woot:(NEW RECORD!!!:pulpdance:)....and i'm scared to move my hair too much:laugh:.....but its really dry at the roots right now..plus i'm still using the Bee Mine and with the sulfur and ya'll know how that can dry your hair out.:look:

Vonnieluvs08

Last week I cowashed daily since I was at the Shore. I used HV Acai, Suave Coconut, Skala G3, and some PC. Cowashed over the weekend with Skala SB and today with SSI Avocado.