2011 Delightfully Delicious DC Challenge (Pt. 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

naturalagain2

I went to target and the pj in me purchased Mizani Moisturefuse. I wish I didn't get it. But I just wanted to try it. :hammer: I put it on my hair and it felt like a stringy mess. I had to use what was in the shower to get by, so I mixed Aveda Dry Remedy and HE moisturizing conditioner (old formula) with it. I went and worked out with it. My hair felt a lot better when I added the other stuff. I will now mix that stuff with my other DC's until its used up.........

TraciChanel

Checking in! I'm about to co-wash w/ Aveda's Brilliant conditioner, then I will sit under the heating cap for an hour. I'll be using Lustrasilk's Cholesterol+Shea+Mango. Adding a bit of hemp oil and aloe vera to the mix as well.

HHG!

gigi2011

:wave: I'd like to join in. Just steamed (30min) with GVP Conditioning Balm, honey and a little cottonseed oil.

13StepsAhead

I did an Aphogee 2-step treatment today and I am currently DCing with Jessicurl WDT overnight. I will leave the DC on under my wig and will rinse it out tomorrow after work.

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
Last night I opted for Joico Kpak conditioner prepoo on a week old moisturized/sealed hair, Joico Kpak shampoo, Kenra DC with steam for 45mins. Up next on the list (should be on Sunday), Joico MRTB.

Last edited:

Napp

Ms. Nobody
can i be added. i havent really been DCing since i bced and i would like to see if it can improve the health of my hair. i will try dc 1x a week under the hooded dryer.if i have the time 2x a week. this is hard for me because i usually keep my hair straight for long periods of time. i need to reduce my direct heat anyway.

i just bought some new Dominican conditioners
Baba caracol intensive and hair loss. i hope they work. this is to add on to my duo tex and praitial silk worm cream.

i also would like to get some dfina 11 en 1 and eventually some alter ego.i dont know why... i just am on a DC binge right now!

Brownie518

@halee_J Love the tuck bun...

Happy Hair Growing!

@halee J :yep: Your hair looks so cute. And its so shiny and smooth!! :thumbsup:

So, I did a prepoo with CPR and my mix of amla, garlic, and JBCO oils. After washing, I DC'd with BFH Deep Balance Cream conditioner with a little BFH Marshmallow Macadamia condish. :lick:

princesslocks

checking in...will still DC @ least 1x per week.

DC yesterday w/ AO HSR mixed with Silicon Mix and Rice Bran Oil.

Results :lick: New Staple.

leiah

Right now DCing on dry hair w rusk sensories reflect shine treatment. going to leave it on for a few hours

ATLcutey20

Haven't updated in a while, but I am still DCing once a wk.

I am DCing at this very moment with no heat w/ AOHSR on dry hair. (1hr)

Last edited:

CrueltyFree

Geez it's been a while. I'm only slacking on the updates, I'm still doing my DC's. I deep conditioned with Curl Junkie Repair Me on Wednesday night :)

mystery29

Unfortunately I did not dc this week. I just did a protein treatment with Mega-tek. Whats a good protein dc?

Hey ladies, sorry I've been MIA trying to get settled back in from deployment. Even though things have been as hectic as ever ive still been keeping up with my 2 DCs a week.
My last couple DCs have been with ORS hair mayo and my hair is loving it. Also treated myself my first Sat. back by going to the Dominican salon for a DC treatment.I'm about 10 weeks post planning to do at least 12 wks but might keep on to 14 or 16.
Happy Growing!!!

SavannahNatural

Please add me.

I'm still figuring out what DC works well for my hair. On Sunday or Monday I'll be DC (w/ a Henna n' Placenta pack I picked up at Sally's) after a Co-wash (w/ Motions (trying to use it up)).

I'll let everyone know the results of the Henna n' Placenta, hopefully if I like it I can find it in a full size bottle. (PJ at heart)!

greenbees

I will be DC'ing with Joico's moisture recovery treatment balm for the first time!!

Sent from my iPod touch using LHCF

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
Anyone tried or have reviews on Joico Intense Hydrator?

Sent from my DROIDX using Long Hair Care Forum App

Lita

wash with sulfate free moisturizing poo (KeraCare)/Rhassoul & Hibiscus mix 20min/Rinsed with Argan Moisturizing con/Dc with RedKen for 20min/Nioxin #8 on scalp for 3min/BF leave-in/Sesame & Rice bran on length & NC pomade on ends.....

*Hair is very soft,strong & baby doll like...

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:

winona

Dcing now with Ayurvedic Condtiioner (coconut milk, Shea, Neem, Heeneara, Tulsi, and Bhringaraj) under dryer for 30mins

SuchaLady

DCed with ORS Mayo. That stuff stinks to high heaven but it was $10 so I will be using the entire jar. I havent combed thru my hair yet to determine if my breakage has been reduced. So I'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.