2013 Delightfully Delicious Deep Condition Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

mschristine

Hate that smell my hair has after a relaxer so I washed with Shea moisture retention shampoo and currently DCing with ORS hair repair nourishing conditioner and virgin coconut oil for 30 minutes under my heating cap

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Dced on Sunday with Silk Dreams Vanilla Silk for about 20 minutes. This stuff smells amaaazing.

Sent from my Snow White Frost Galaxy S4

HanaKuroi

I currently have qhemet biologics cocoa tree detangling ghee mixed with bask cacao bark deep conditioning hair treat.

I smell yummy.

I can't see any mentions on my IPhone. PM me if it is a must see. Allons y

AlliCat

DC'd overnight with elucence moisture benefits condish. It's not my fave moisturizing dc, when this is done I'll likely revisit Kenra MC

Forever in Bloom

Pre-poo/Deep Conditioning with AO GPB (for the past 4 hours, but only because I've been doing other things and kind of forgot about it :look: )

sexypebbly

Clarified with V05 kiwi shampoo, washed with CD monoi shampoo, detangled with SSI okra reconstructor, deep conditioning now with HQ botanical peppermint dc for an hr with heat and one without heat

greenbees

I'm still in the game!! Just not a faithful poster, sorry :(

I deep conditioned today with Silicon Mix. My hair felt crazy good lol

felic1

dced with vanilla silk with hemp, wheat germ and walnut oil under a steam cap. (improvised with 2 wet towels and two plastic caps under a portable dryer. it was lovely.:lick:

Last edited:

kupenda

Shampooed with shea moisture african black soap and DC'd my bang with shea moisture balancing conditioner. Twisted with a lil cobditioner, sealed with oyin burnt sugar pomade

Nix08

Relaxed, 4B
Did a day long DC with AOWC and tea in the roots and Millcreek Keratin on the length. Later in the day I added giovanni 50:50 and steamed.

Status
Not open for further replies.