2013 Delightfully Delicious Deep Condition Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ororo Munroe

Tonight I did a DC with Mocha Silk Infusion followed up with some Shea What Deux after a prepoo with some rosemary oil and nourish (yumm)

Brownie518

DC last night with Black Vanilla Smoothie. Used a cap, sat under dryer for 15 min, then wrapped it in a towel and let it sit for 90 minutes.

mschristine

Washed with aphogee shampoo for damaged hair, used aphogee 2 min reconstructor in the shower with my plastic cap for 5 minutes and now I'm air drying... My scalp feels so much better

Nix08

Relaxed, 4B
AlliCat in a book I just read it said that it prevents split ends. I have some here so why not try it. I hate trimming so if this works. ..bonus:yep:

Lilmama1011

I used this stuff once (still got a full bottle)... I didn't love it. It wasn't as moisturizing as I thought it would be.

DominicanBrazilian I don't like it either and I hear it has slip usually conditioners with slip i love and I don't remember having slip, going to have to revisit it probably this weekend if not I'm going to get tresemme naturals. I like the ors banana and bamboo conditioner(it has excellent slip and leaves hair soft after rinsing) but i don't want to have to keep paying 2.00 per packet everytime when tresemme is like 5 dollars and you get a big bottle and heard it has great sop and makes hair soft

DominicanBrazilian82

DominicanBrazilian I don't like it either and I hear it has slip usually conditioners with slip i love and I don't remember having slip, going to have to revisit it probably this weekend if not I'm going to get tresemme naturals. I like the ors banana and bamboo conditioner(it has excellent slip and leaves hair soft after rinsing) but i don't want to have to keep paying 2.00 per packet everytime when tresemme is like 5 dollars and you get a big bottle and heard it has great sop and makes hair soft

Is the ORS a protein? I see it all the time, but I never pay much attention to it. Or is it only moisture? I actually think I have a packet in my arsenal.

faithVA

I always forget to post in here. I tried the ORS conditioner again. I thought I loved this stuff. But I had to put it in my giveaway box.

Opened my As I Am Deep Conditioner. It softens my hair without heat. I definitely like that. It doesn't smooth it like the AO Blue Chamomile. But it is still good. Not very many things soften my hair without heat. It is a nice backup.

uofmpanther

4ab, lopo, fine, low-med density
I'm doing an overnight with the Curl Junkie Curl Rehab in Strawberry scent. I didn't like it before, but, this time, my hair feels soft instantly after application. We shall see how it feels tomorrow when I wake up

Aggie

My last DC was sunday just past and I used Affirm 5 in 1 mixed with Keracare Creme Humecto for 30 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.