2013 Delightfully Delicious Deep Condition Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

mschristine

Can't wait on my aphogee products...gotta wash this hair tonight. Pre poo for a hour with castor/jojoba mix, protein treatment with a egg and oils for about 15 minutes, shampoo with Nexxus humectress shampoo and Shea moisture shampoo...DC with ORS hair repair nourishing conditioner for 30 minutes under my heating cap

ETA: I was out of my ORS conditioner. Currently DCing with Elasta QP DPR 11+ for 25 minutes under my heating cap

Last edited:

Aggie

On Sunday, I DC'ed with a mixture of Duo Tek Protein Treatment, Keracare Super Reconstructor, and Keracare 5 in 1 Reconstructor for 20 minutes followed by 1 hour of Design Essentials Stimulations Moisturizing Conditioner. It was Awesome!

EnExitStageLeft

About to DC w/ heat (soft bonnet dryer) using Matrix Biolage Conditioning Balm mixed w/ oils, honey and glycerin on top of the CC's Naturals Marshmallow and Burdock root Hair Tea and Cowash using my slippy rinsing conditioning mix

Jewell

DC'ing today with garlic deep conditioner or Shea Moisture Anti-Breakage Masque topped with grapeseed oil. Rinse out will be Big Sexy Hair Volumizing Conditioner. Leave-in will be Mane 'n Tail conditioner and pure, food-grade coconut oil. Love it as my sealant.

lovelycurls

Steamed Dc'd with:
Dermorganic intensive masque
Burdock root powder
Grapeseed oil
Jojoba oil
Babbasu oil
Evco
Agave nectar
Black castor oil
Sesame oil
Hair is super soft

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
I will be DCing overnight or for a few long hours tonight. It will be with Aussie 3 Min Deep and EVCO.

HanaKuroi

Sigh........dc'ing on clean, naked hair. I cleansed with terressentials on one half and mud puddle on the other.

I am dc'ing with QBctdg and bask Cacao bark.

I can't see any mentions on my IPhone. PM me if it is a must see. Allons y

HanaKuroi

Oh and I am over everything today. I will be sleeping in this DC. Overnight it is.

Last edited:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Brownie518

Yeah-Yeah! It is all that. :cloud9:

I can't decide which one I like 'better' between that one & the Slippery Elm......

And that's ALWAYS a Good Thing.:up:

I still have to try out the Chamomile, Aloe & Burdock or is it the Aloe & somethin'???

Now I'm 'tempted' to try the Orang & Hibiscus:look:

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Dcing with SD Vanilla Silk under Hair Therapy Wrap for an hour. Forgot how good this stuff smells! It defines my curls and also provides some slip for light detangling. I like it better then the RCA. Both work well, but VS has a lot more slip and goes on smoother. Need to repurchase since I ran out just now.

Sent from my Snow White Frost Galaxy S4

HanaKuroi

HanaKuroi said:
Oh and I am over everything today. I will be sleeping in this DC. Overnight it is.

Um, that was too much moisture. That is what I do after henna. I should have used aohsr or something. I just rinsed out (protein) bask vanilla whiskey after 45 minutes and everything is okay. :)

Nix08

Relaxed, 4B
Doing a long dc under my cap with aowc, coffee, tea and oil in my roots. Aobc on my length and Giovanni 50:50 over top.

Status
Not open for further replies.