Fall/Winter Wash n go challenge

Amarilles

Below the ears is a WnG, above the ears will be twistout. :spinning: I've been doing my hair like this for a little while now...since I trimmed. Still liking it. Helps the lazy hair on the top, the curls hold for longer too, and the hair looks sleeker.

Used Scurl on the WnG part (it really stretches my hair nowadays) and a Garnier gel on the twists.

Coilystep

@imperial_acquisitions
Fresh washngo with As I am Naturally Coil Defining Gel. Not sure if I like it. Will see how it dries.

It was $11.99 for 8ozs, no bueno.

Super Wet, Xtreme Professional and Sweet Soul Magic are epic for my hair. Even better than KCCC. Only reason I tried it is because I saw it in the BSS.View attachment 331199
If you decide to purchase the as I am again purchase from Sally's especially when they have bogo free. Sally's has 16oz jars. I always load up when they have sale. I'm able to get at least 4 wash n goes per jar and my wash n goes generally last 6 days.

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
I do not like the As I am. It's very dry feeling and just not long lasting. If I rewet my hair it would be okay but I usually dont have to do that unless I want to feel water on my hair. I would wash my hair again right now but tomorrow I will slather it in conditioner because I'm going to be swimming all day. I'm going to bring my SSM Curl Stimulator Gel with me though so I can do my hair in time for Church on Sunday.

MissMusic

Fresh washngo with As I am Naturally Coil Defining Gel. Not sure if I like it. Will see how it dries.

It was $11.99 for 8ozs, no bueno.

Super Wet, Xtreme Professional and Sweet Soul Magic are epic for my hair. Even better than KCCC. Only reason I tried it is because I saw it in the BSS.View attachment 331199

Wetline and Sweet Soul Magic are one of my favorite combo's as well. My biggest gripe with the As I Am gel is that the hold doesn't last past a day for me. I haven't decided what to do with the jar I have on my shelf.

Coilystep

@imperial_acquisitions
Where is everyone? I'm going to be going on vacation soon. I'm debating on whether I will wear a wash n go or if I will get braids. I feel pretty confident that I will be able do my normal wash n goes with minimal hassle. However I plan to be in the ocean and pool everyday. I don't want to send a bunch of time on my hair. This will be my first vacation since going natural. Usually I just get braids. What are your thoughts?

Last edited:

Guinan

Re-Branding
Where is everyone? I'm going to be going on vacation soon. I'm debating on whether I will wear a wash n go or if I will get braids. I feel pretty confident that I will be able do my normal wash n goes with minimal hassle. However I plan to be in the ocean and pool everyday. I don't want to send a bunch of time on my hair. This will be my first vacation since going natural. Usually I just get braids. What are your thoughts?

The last thing that I would want to worry about is my hair while I'm on vacation; so I elect braids.

Guinan

Re-Branding
I plan on doing some wng's next week. I cant wait to try the Aunt Jackie flaxseed gel. It's just that I REALLY hate the way I look in a wng. I'm going to try to stretch it out w/ my diffuser